Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 01:10 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,423,373 times

Advertisements

Already exceeded the eight months

The 'new Elvira' does not abandon its struggle for an integral immigration reform

* Redacción / Agencia EFE | Editorial / Agencia EFE |
* 2008-10-12 2008-10-12
* | La Raza | La Raza

The undocumented Mexican Flor Crisostomo, who for eight months resisting an order to deport a refugee in a church in Chicago, performed a fast to draw the attention of presidential candidates on the need for immigration reform.

"I have faith that everything is going to fix, but we have to keep up the pressure," Crisostomo said in a telephone interview.

This woman of 29 years and mother of three children, 10, 12 and 14 years living with grandparents in Mexico, became the last on January 28 in "the other Elvira," to follow in the footsteps of Elvira Arellano and seek sanctuary in the same Adalberto Methodist Church of Humboldt Park neighborhood, north of the city.

However, this case has not had the same impact that the media of Arellano, who was a refugee years after she left Chicago and headed to Los Angeles, where she was detained by immigration agents and deported to Mexico.

With a lower profile, Chrysostomos has been housed in the church practically on the sidelines of the news, but with the same determination to resist deportation.

THE ONLY THAT did not obey

"We want an end to raids, a life of dignity and right to work in peace," she said.

Crisostomo came to this city in 2000, and worked Undocumented until April 2006, when along with 25 other Mexican immigrants in the same condition was arrested at the plant from the timber recycler IFCO Chicago.

The activist claimed the attention of Republican and Democrat candidates on the migration problem, "although we know they are occupied by the financial crisis."

However, he said, "we immigrants are always in crisis, we've been poor all their lives and we are concerned both live in recession."
Chrysostomos, who was the only person arrested in IFCO not obey the deportation order after several postponements of hearings and in court, said that Barack Obama and John McCain "have to be sensitive and listen to our claim, which is 12 million undocumented. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.impre.com/laraza/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dla%2Braza%2Bnewspaper%26hl%3Den%26cli ent%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26hs%3DloJ

Obviously she doesn't care whether or not her kids have died of starvation. Judging from her double chins, she obviously isn't missing any meals. I suppose pimping herself out for the role of playing the poor illegal alien victim is feeding her quite well. As predicted, fasting more than 2 hours presented a hardship.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:02 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,654,748 times
If that woman is 29 years old --- then so am I

First, her refuge should be fined back taxes for decades as it can no longer be called a church.
Secondly, it is a bit disengeniune to try to present her as a loving mother when she abandoned them to come to the US and won't go back on a deportation order.
Finally, she consideres herself an activist? An activist??? Here in chicago she found the cajones to become an activist, yet in Mexico she can only figure out how to have children that she cannot support.

Deport the ***** --- maybe she can bring her activism back home and make change in her own damn country.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:18 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,457,199 times
I wondered what was going on with this impersonater.

Why don't they all do this. Get them all inside the churches and then board em' shut.
Case Closed

Old 10-12-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post

First, her refuge should be fined back taxes for decades as it can no longer be called a church.
Secondly, it is a bit disengeniune to try to present her as a loving mother when she abandoned them to come to the US and won't go back on a deportation order.
Finally, she consideres herself an activist? An activist??? Here in chicago she found the cajones to become an activist, yet in Mexico she can only figure out how to have children that she cannot support.

Deport the ***** --- maybe she can bring her activism back home and make change in her own damn country.
I'll bet you that she doesn't have the guts to step outside and face an opposing demomstration crowd.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:

Agreed. This cow had 3 children by different sperm donors all before the age of 17 is it any wonder she looks rode hard and put up wet?

She dumped them on her grandmother and has never looked back. At least she hasn't gotten pregnant since she illegally entered the US. Although Rev. Slime bares watching because at one point Elvira was getting pretty chubby in the mid section and that had me wondering if there was a threesome going on in that house of ill repute.

Beautifully stated, unfortunately I can't rep you again yet. Please accept my IOU.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 10-12-2008 at 07:53 PM..

Old 10-12-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

Agreed. This cow had 3 children by different sperm donors all before the age of 17 is it any wonder she looks rode hard and put up wet?

She dumped them on her grandmother and has never looked back. At least she hasn't gotten pregnant since she illegally entered the US. Although Rev. Slime bares watching because at one point Elvira was getting pretty chubby in the mid section and that had me wondering if there was a threesome going on in that house of il lrepute.

Beautifully stated, unfortunately I can't rep you again yet. Please accept my IOU.
From the Heart.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:41 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,758,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

She dumped them on her grandmother and has never looked back. At least she hasn't gotten pregnant since she illegally entered the US. Although Rev. Slime bares watching because at one point Elvira was getting pretty chubby in the mid section and that had me wondering if there was a threesome going on in that house of il lrepute.

Youre all class, Jdubs.

I like it when you show how foul you are. You honestly make me sick. Disgusting example of a human being.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:43 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,758,927 times
Quote:

Thats what being a "real" American's all about? Calling women *******?

Old 10-12-2008, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
From the Heart.
Thanks MK! Love those avatars!

Old 10-12-2008, 07:57 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,654,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Thats what being a "real" American's all about? Calling women *******?

Well, yes. Why not? Here is a woman demanding her rights as a citizen of the united states nevermind the fact that she is not a citizen of the united states. She feels entitled to rights guaranteed under a constitution that is not hers.
And I have to wonder what her profiencancy in english is -- since the article was written in spanish (which is odd, since all spanish speaking immigrants become fluent in english in a timely manner ) -- considering she has been in this country illegally for 8 years.
So yeah...in my estimation she is a *****. Just like the native born who abuse the welfare system, or abandon their children for a life on drugs. *****.....it fits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.