Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2015, 04:41 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,827 times

Advertisements

this man in unbelievable. I thought he couldn't order anything to do with illegals at this time?

The Obama administration has ordered agents to begin ignoring many of the illegal immigrants they encounter in local prisons and jails, as the president begins to implement a lesser-known part of his deportation amnesty program — a move that’s not sitting well with either side in the immigration debate.
The move is a nod to sanctuary cities, who had begun to refuse to cooperate with federal authorities on immigration enforcement. After having court challenges, Mr. Obama bowed to those cities, counties and states and announced the changes as part of his November 2014 amnesty policy.

Read more: Obama amnesty reaches illegals in prisons, jails - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 11:21 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,124,120 times
The continued destruction of america.....what else is new

Old 06-25-2015, 01:40 AM

What else is new? Well, the fast track trade agreement was passed today. Thanks a lot GOP. Obama got his biggest wish, and the reason he ran for president has been fulfilled. He's fundamentally changed America with this deal. I hate to be a doomsayer, but I can't find any hope, any silver lining, for the future of America. I don't think most of the GOP read the bill, except for Ted Cruz, then he changed his mind because Obama had lied to him, and said there was no immigration involved.
It's staring already.
Morris: Obama Sneaking in 'Unrestricted Immigration' in TPA Trade Deal - Breitbart

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...nt-near-boise/

Old 06-25-2015, 05:16 AM

This is a new one for me. "Voluntary return"? Have you heard of that? The sportscaster who was killed by the illegal had been returned to Mexico 3 times!
Man charged in death of KFOR Sports Director Bob Barry, Jr. has previously been returned to Mexico | KFOR.com

Old 06-25-2015, 07:14 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,940,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
The continued destruction of america.....what else is new
Hate to tell you this but it is already destroyed, what you knew is gone.

UN-GAGGED!06.25.155:15 AM ET
How the Feds Asked Me to Rat Out Commenters

Quote:
Reason.com, the website I edit, was recently commanded by the feds to provide information on a few commenters and not discuss it. Here’s why we’re speaking out.

Is there anything more likely to make you **** your pants out of a mix of fear and anger than getting a federal subpoena out of the blue?

snip
as an example the article goes on to say

Quote:
For starters, the subpoena was unnecessary because the comments obviously weren’t real threats. One of the commenters scooped up in this had written, “I hope there is a special place in hell reserved for that horrible woman” while another opined, “I’d prefer a hellish place on Earth be reserved for her as well.” What kind of country are we living in where you get in hot water for such tepid blaspheming?
Amazing how Americans simply rolled over and died. But not just rolled over and died but celebrated the demise. Simply amazing.

Old 06-25-2015, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
This is a new one for me. "Voluntary return"? Have you heard of that? The sportscaster who was killed by the illegal had been returned to Mexico 3 times!
Man charged in death of KFOR Sports Director Bob Barry, Jr. has previously been returned to Mexico | KFOR.com
They are about to talk about this again on the Kelly File. Because he's been deported 3 times!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration