Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 06:11 PM

26,682 posts, read 41,545,907 times

Advertisements

Suspect Arrested in Deadly Home-invasion Robberies|ABC 7 News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 06:41 PM

136 posts, read 291,761 times
An illegal immigrant murdered a woman and committed six home invasions over a one-year span in a state that has an increasing illegal immigrant population?

Someone needs to provide him with a civil rights lawyer to defend him on the basis that he's poor, a victim of racism and it's somehow America's fault!

Old 10-17-2008, 06:46 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,627,645 times
how sad for the victims. but how good that a killer is off the streets.

Old 10-17-2008, 06:48 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,501,143 times
I'm afraid this is getting much too close to home. These criminals are getting bold, breaking into houses when they know people are home. They can enter my home if they want; they won't leave walking.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:12 PM

26,682 posts, read 41,545,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I'm afraid this is getting much too close to home. These criminals are getting bold, breaking into houses when they know people are home. They can enter my home if they want; they won't leave walking.
If they break in my house, they wont leave ALIVE!!!

It is sad the decent hard-working citizens in Montgomery Co. have to put up with this BS b/c the rich folks and MD government want illegals there.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:30 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,501,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
If they break in my house, they wont leave ALIVE!!!

It is sad the decent hard-working citizens in Montgomery Co. have to put up with this BS b/c the rich folks and MD government want illegals there.
We are definitely on the same page.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:33 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,123,212 times
no doubt the thread will fill up now with posts like
how do you know he was an illegal prove it
did the owner provoke the home invasion
dumb owner why didn't he do a decent security system
or how bout another vicious racial attack on hard working
international workers looking for a better life
work it baby work it

Old 10-17-2008, 08:22 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,373,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
We are definitely on the same page.
I totally agree with both you and Alanboy. I was having a conversation with a friend of mine who is a retired navy officer. We both agreed that it's time to bring our troops home from Germany and Japan to guard our borders. It's long past time to fight fire with fire, before the illegal alien foreign nationals burn down our entire house.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:01 PM

136 posts, read 291,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I totally agree with both you and Alanboy. I was having a conversation with a friend of mine who is a retired navy officer. We both agreed that it's time to bring our troops home from Germany and Japan to guard our borders. It's long past time to fight fire with fire, before the illegal alien foreign nationals burn down our entire house.
Exactly! Why do our troops need to be in places such as Germany and Japan and even in Italy and Britain? They need to be here and placed in border cities such as San Diego, Brownsville, Nogales, etc.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:03 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,373,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
Exactly! Why do our troops need to be in places such as Germany and Japan and even in Italy and Britain? They need to be here and placed in border cities such as San Diego, Brownsville, Nogales, etc.
We don't. It's time for us to let those developed, stable nations take care of themselves. We are suffering a severe invasion of mexican nationals, their drug cartels, and runaway 3rd world poverty and birthrates.

It's time for America to build the wall, turn out the lamp, and take care of our own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration