Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 03:37 PM

63 posts, read 125,337 times

Advertisements

First Shenandoah, now this. I wonder how often this kind of stuff happens without being reported?

Brother: Victim wanted 'the American dream' -- Newsday.com (http://www.newsday.com/news/local/suffolk/ny-livict1111,0,6504238.story - broken link)

With the mentality seen on here, it's not too surprising.

Last edited by word21; 11-11-2008 at 03:46 PM..

Old 11-11-2008, 04:09 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,726,606 times
I love the way that some folks on this forum insist on calling illegal aliens "immigrants." Immigrants come to this country legally, no matter where they come from. Y'all need to learn the difference.

By the way, I notice that there have been absolutely NO pro-illegal visitors to my thread regarding the Lakota Nation. All that noise about compassion for illegals simply doesn't extend to Americans, now does it?

Old 11-11-2008, 04:10 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,375,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by word21 View Post
First Shenandoah, now this. I wonder how often this kind of stuff happens without being reported?

Brother: Victim wanted 'the American dream' -- Newsday.com (http://www.newsday.com/news/local/suffolk/ny-livict1111,0,6504238.story - broken link)

Well gee, the deaths of Americans in AMERICA at the hands of illegal aliens are the crimes that occur far more often and go under and unreported. Yet you have the nerve to whine about one illegal alien from a 3rd world cesspool who might still be alive (or may have starved to death or been killed anyway) if he had stayed at home. Get over it.

Quote:
More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says
Quote:
By Jim Brown
AgapePress
February 22, 2007
(AgapePress) -- Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.
Mike Cutler, a former senior special agent with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (the former INS), is a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and an advisor to Family Security Matters (FSM). He says the high number of Americans being killed by illegal aliens is just part of the collateral damage that comes with tolerating illegal immigration
More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says -- GOPUSA (http://www.gopusa.com/news/2007/february/0222_illegals_report.shtml - broken link)

Quote:
While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.
While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.
A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.
Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.
King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Old 11-11-2008, 04:13 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,375,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I love the way that some folks on this forum insist on calling illegal aliens "immigrants." Immigrants come to this country legally, no matter where they come from. Y'all need to learn the difference.

By the way, I notice that there have been absolutely NO pro-illegal visitors to my thread regarding the Lakota Nation. All that noise about compassion for illegals simply doesn't extend to Americans, now does it?
You know everything is about them and their arrogance and delusional sense of American entitlement. The fact that they are still talking about amnesty and the DreamAct while our nation is crumbling speaks volumes in terms of how delusionally selfish, arrogant and worthless they are.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:20 PM

Instead of acknowledging a lynching that is due to the mentality that you guys propagate, you get angry that it's merely brought up?
And there's an attacking tone to your posts. Interesting. You seem to be very bitter people.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:20 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,098,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by word21 View Post

Really sad and tragic. Boiled in oil would be too kind for those animals. I condemn any form of violence toward immigrants legal or not.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:22 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,364,228 times
It' a shame. I'm not only against "ILLEGAL" Immigrration, I'm against hate crimes and violence of any kind, created by anyone reguardless of their skin color, ethnicity, nationality,religion or beliefs. Most of the other posters here are against hate crimes. If you notice, most hate crimes are commited by younger generations.
But it happens. And it's not just a matter of Legals -V- Illegals, it rates just as high, if not higher, in reverse format.

I see your trying to trigger aggressive responses with your subject "Anti-Immigrant". The issue here is "Illegal" immigrants........you know that and that's one way for you to get banned .

Last edited by mkfarnam; 11-11-2008 at 04:32 PM..

Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post

Quote:
The family lived in the Andean mountains of Ecuador, and a sister left to become a resident of Queens. Marcello got a visa to come to the States, and was followed by his brother, who is four years younger.
Did you even read the article, or did the fact that someone cares that a Latino immigrant was murdered get your blood boiling?

Old 11-11-2008, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
It' a shame. I'm not only against "ILLEGAL" Immigrration, I'm against hate crimes and violence of any kind, created by anyone reguardless of their skin color, ethnicity, nationality,religion or beliefs. Most of the other posters here are against hate crimes. If you notice, most hate crimes are commited by younger generations.
But it happens. And it's not just a matter of Legals -V- Illegals, it rates just as high in reverse format.

I see your trying to trigger aggressive responses with your subject "Anti-Immigrant". The issue here is "Illegal" immigrants........you know that and that's one way for you to get banned .
The "issue" in the story is "IMMIGRANT", not "ILLEGAL".

Old 11-11-2008, 04:25 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,364,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Well gee, the deaths of Americans in AMERICA at the hands of illegal aliens are the crimes that occur far more often and go under and unreported. Yet you have the nerve to whine about one illegal alien from a 3rd world cesspool who might still be alive (or may have starved to death or been killed anyway) if he had stayed at home. Get over it.:mad
OUCH!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration