Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 06:23 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Gumercindo said he now realizes that trying to cross the border illegally with a 5-year-old girl and a pregnant wife was a big mistake.

"We feel really bad, and really sad. . . . It was a bad decision, and we were wrong to try to do it," Gumercindo said. "But everyone told us it would be very easy. That we wouldn't have any problems."
Ariozna Republic article

Can someone say Karma? At least the 5 YO kid is safe.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:15 AM

136 posts, read 292,316 times
Yes, they were wrong in trying to do it so let's correct it by deporting them all to good ol' Mexico.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:28 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Ariozna Republic article

For starters, they ALL need to feel bad about their sexual deviance, lack of use of birth control and procreating children they have no means of supporting;

They also need to feel bad about being too cowardly to stand up and fight for rights and humane treatment in their own damned country.

Unfortunately, the realty of the situation is that the only thing this leech feels bad about is getting caught.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:58 AM

394 posts, read 1,007,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Ariozna Republic article

yes it's great that they found her safe, but this is a win win win win situation for american taxpayers! the mommy and daddy parasites are back in mexico where they belong. the five year old is back in mexico where she belongs and there is one less potential jackpot baby that wasn't plopped out on our turf. i'll take it!

Old 11-17-2008, 11:06 PM

2,589 posts, read 8,639,150 times
this was a sad ordeal for the little girl, who i'm sure was terrified after being separated from her parents. however, i'm glad the mother was detained and sent packing before she dropped her anchor baby. i don't doubt they'll try again, though.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:22 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,137 times
The people in this forum are cold hearted. You make me sick with some of the comments here. It is unneeded, you can be against these people coming here illegally but to be so out right rude and heartless is total rubbish. Probably every single one of your kin is from somewhere else but here. MY PEOPLE--the Native Americans.. were here first and you entered illegally. Got it? Now find some heart and get off your high horse. I'm all for people following the LAW, but your hatred is UN-CALLED FOR.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:34 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,701,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
For starters, they ALL need to feel bad about their sexual deviance, lack of use of birth control and procreating children they have no means of supporting;

They also need to feel bad about being too cowardly to stand up and fight for rights and humane treatment in their own damned country.

Unfortunately, the realty of the situation is that the only thing this leech feels bad about is getting caught.
Very valid points, JDubsMom . . . I could not agree more.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:37 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,701,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash61 View Post
yes it's great that they found her safe, but this is a win win win win situation for american taxpayers! the mommy and daddy parasites are back in mexico where they belong. the five year old is back in mexico where she belongs and there is one less potential jackpot baby that wasn't plopped out on our turf. i'll take it!
Thank you, scootertrash . . . BEAUTIFULLY STATED!

Old 11-18-2008, 06:08 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
The people in this forum are cold hearted. You make me sick with some of the comments here. It is unneeded, you can be against these people coming here illegally but to be so out right rude and heartless is total rubbish. Probably every single one of your kin is from somewhere else but here. MY PEOPLE--the Native Americans.. were here first and you entered illegally. Got it? Now find some heart and get off your high horse. I'm all for people following the LAW, but your hatred is UN-CALLED FOR.
FYI: my next door neighbors are Navajo-------------and, they are uber pissed at the illegal Hispanics living near by.

Take your pathetic race card elsewhere!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:46 AM

972 posts, read 1,331,137 times
It's mostly people on this board playing the race card -- what I said was not a race card I said: stop being rude and mean here. I dont care what your 'neighbors' think I just told you what I think, and I know many think the same way I do. In fact many tribal people think the Mexicans have MORE of a right to this land because they were on this continent FIRST, but that isnt what I SAID is it??!! Did I ever say I would not be mad if someone was here illegally?

No, I said get off your high horse, and stop being so mean and rude -- thinking you being legal somehow gives you the right to be mean and heartless to others, these comments are awful and demeaning and you know it, your kin were once in their shoes too you know. That is not a race card it has more to do with you being a hypocrite as you were not the first people in this land and most people speaking so ill in this forum's kin came here to this land illegally, America would NOT exist if it was not taken from the Native American's, you kind coming here when you had NO right to do so.

Keep your angry face to yourself. I said I was for people following the LAW, but the garbage and outright hatred I hear on this board towards HUMAN BEINGS, again.. is NOT called for.

this is what I posted, read it again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds

Last edited by chasingclouds; 11-18-2008 at 10:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.