Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 07:05 PM

73 posts, read 85,462 times

Advertisements

So I was thinking, as a "possible illegal alien", of proposing a mock trial.

I have been detained as a "possible illegal alien" here in Butte. I have no photo-ID, just a local library card and an old piece of mail.

I ain't talkin'. MOD CUT: English only , and all that (so assimilated).

Whatcha gonna do, MOD CUT: English only ? What am I being detained/arrested/prosecuted for? Am I free to go about my "illegal alien" way? Will this ever make it to (mock) trial? Can proper citizens bill "anti-illegals" for wasting the court's time?

Last edited by linicx; 09-08-2009 at 01:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 07:17 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andornot View Post

I have been detained as a "possible illegal alien" here in Butte. I have no photo-ID, just a local library card and an old piece of mail.

Whatcha gonna do, MOD CUT: English only ?

Quote:
What am I being detained/arrested/prosecuted for?
Being in the fine State of Montana when you are not supposed to.

Quote:
Am I free to go about my "illegal alien" way?
No.

Quote:
Will this ever make it to (mock) trial?
No. Get on the bus.

Quote:
Can proper citizens bill "anti-illegals" for wasting the court's time?
Why waste your time? Illegal alien do not pay any other bill, why would they pay that one?

Last edited by linicx; 09-08-2009 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: business advertising

Old 09-07-2009, 08:18 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:

Whatcha gonna do, MOD CUT: English only ? What am I being detained/arrested/prosecuted for? Am I free to go about my "illegal alien" way? Will this ever make it to (mock) trial? Can proper citizens bill "anti-illegals" for wasting the court's time?
Suffice to say: if you are indeed an illegal alien; you would be wise in leaving the USA.............attitudes against those losers are hardening as we speak.

Last edited by linicx; 09-08-2009 at 01:10 PM..

Old 09-07-2009, 08:34 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Butte, Montana, you say? Hmmmmm.....You COULD get deported over the border....to Laramie or Cheyenne, or some other South of the Border destination. THEN what would you do?....

Old 09-07-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Call Greyhound.
I prefer Intercalifornias, but I'll take Officer andreabeth's suggestion under advisement. The Dog'll take me right to your varrio. Thanks, Officer andreabeth.

Quote:
What am I being detained/arrested/prosecuted for?
Quote:
Being in the fine State of Montana when you are not supposed to.
Really? I'm but a "possible illegal alien" or a "possible US citizen" not carrying a US passport in my home town far from an international border. Such the criminal.

Quote:
Am I free to go about my "illegal alien" way?
Quote:
No.
Sure I am. You just directed me to the Greyhound Depot. That's where I'm headed. We could make this a mock arrest. What level of force does Officer andreabeth want to use? I'm "free to go", thanks, that's why I'm walking away. See ya.

Quote:
Will this ever make it to (mock) trial?
Quote:
No. Get on the bus.
Make me. You have neither a warrant, nor probable cause. I'm walking away. Put your hands on me at this point, and a (mock) trial is the least of your problems.

Quote:
Can proper citizens bill "anti-illegals" for wasting the court's time?
Quote:
Why waste your time? Illegal alien do not pay any other bill, why would they pay that one?
Learn to read, dear.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Butte, Montana, you say? Hmmmmm.....You COULD get deported over the border....to Laramie or Cheyenne, or some other South of the Border destination. THEN what would you do?....
I would kill myself before being deported to Wyoming. I'd sooner go back to California!

Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Suffice to say: if you are indeed an illegal alien; you would be wise in leaving the USA.............attitudes against those losers are hardening as we speak.
Uh-huh. Invoke often--basic marketing (or magick).

But I was wondering about the law and it's unpleasant practical application far from an international border.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:
I would kill myself before being deported to Wyoming. I'd sooner go back to California!
Then you will be on the next bus to Wyoming. One less illegal to deal with.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Then you will be on the next bus to Wyoming. One less illegal to deal with.
Yup. "Possible illegal alien" walking away with a promise to get on the next bus to Wyoming. Again, learn to read.

*Wipes hands remembering why andreabeth is on ignore*

Is this the best of the pro-enforcement voices? It's about time for the illegals to learn to keep their mouths shut when dealing with the "authorities". Let's roll it back a few decades. Awesome.

Better than trying to arrest "One less illegal" for being a "Possible illegal alien" with an abogado on retainer and a serious entitlement mentality. Almost like one of us, eh?

Old 09-07-2009, 11:30 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
The reason they have no ID is that they are NOT MEXICAN. If they are Mexican or say they are, they are taken to the border and dumped, if they have ID to a third country they are detained. The border near my home is littered with IDs from as far away as Brazil
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration