Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 01:28 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Oooh....letterboy is playing in the looney bin again.

I beg to differ with your oh-so-sage observation regarding the relevancy of this post. If our borders were not purposely left porous in order to provide the greedy with their slave labor, this sort of crap would be happening with much less frequency.

JDubsMom is smart enough to figure this out. You however, in your haste to ensure that nobody needlessly denigrates your precious illegal aliens, sort of spaced that particular connection out.
Priceless! I'd rep you if possible, but I must spread the love.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:33 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Francisco Antonio Fuentes-Urias, 19, was indicted on charges of importing cocaine with the intent to distribute after customs officers discovered about 31 pounds of cocaine hidden in the rear bumper of Fuentes-Urias' vehicle as he attempted to cross the border Nov. 20 at the DeConcini Port of Entry in Nogales, according to the indictment.
Fuentes-Urias, a Mexican national, said he was to be paid $2,000 to transport the cocaine to a Wal-Mart in Nogales. He is to be arraigned Dec. 31.
● Jorge Winston Lopez-Moreno, 36, was indicted on charges of importing methamphetamine with the intent to distribute after customs officials on Nov. 20 say they found more than 16 pounds of methamphetamine in Lopez-Moreno's vehicle as he tried to cross the border in Nogales, according to the indictment.
Lopez-Moreno, a Mexican national, told authorities he was being paid $2,000 to import the drugs into the United States. He is to be arraigned on Dec. 31.
● Jesus Jose Dabdoub-Amado, 56, was indicted on charges of importation and possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute after customs officials in Lukeville found 23 packets containing about 62 pounds of cocaine in a series of compartments in the floor of the minivan Dabdoub-Amado was driving on Nov. 24, according to the indictment.
Dabdoub-Amado, a Mexican national, told authorities he was being paid $2,000 to transport the drugs across the border. He is to be arraigned Dec. 31.
● Juan Manuel Portillo-Lopez, 51, was indicted on charges of importing cocaine with the intent to distribute when officers on Nov. 24 found 12 packets containing more than 28 pounds of cocaine in the gas tank of the vehicle that Portillo-Lopez was driving as he crossed into the U.S. in Nogales, according to the indictment.

6 charged in drug-smuggling cases | www.azstarnet.com ® (http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/272571 - broken link)
And the border fortifications continue to grow stronger...............

Old 12-20-2008, 01:37 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Oh geez............I knew this would happen....sigh....I just didn't know it would be that clever.
Oh it isn't clever and you know it. It's simply due to laziness. It's easier to type.

You're making fun of my typing disabilities......

Old 12-20-2008, 01:41 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Oh geez............I knew this would happen....sigh....I just didn't know it would be that clever.
C'mon, lighten up. You must admit, it's tooooo cute. I bet you wish you had thought of it first.

Old 12-20-2008, 02:52 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Help yourself...
Why thank you!

Old 12-20-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And the border fortifications continue to grow stronger...............
Indeed they do. Next up the final and unequivocally resounding NO to any form of amnesty and the Nightmare Act.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Indeed they do. Next up the final and unequivocally resounding NO to any form of amnesty and the Nightmare Act.
Looking at the imploding economy..........it would be political suicide (at best) for even a pro MEChA politician to get behind any sort of amnesty these days.

Methinks even the NCLA Chicanos are looking with ascanse (sp) at the illegal aliens from at least Mexico these days.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Looking at the imploding economy..........it would be political suicide (at best) for even a pro MEChA politician to get behind any sort of amnesty these days.

Methinks even the NCLA Chicanos are looking with ascanse (sp) at the illegal aliens from at least Mexico these days.
Agreed. But of course they have to appease the illegal alien masses (and their legal relatives and friends) who voted for Obama expecting amnesty to pass with flying colors. I hope they are prepared to go home and fight for humane treatment, jobs and civil rights and civilization in their own countries. Amnesty is not an option.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Agreed. But of course they have to appease the illegal alien masses (and their legal relatives and friends) who voted for Obama expecting amnesty to pass with flying colors. I hope they are prepared to go home and fight for humane treatment, jobs and civil rights and civilization in their own countries. Amnesty is not an option.
And said illegal alien masses are shrinking as we speak------------it is amazing what happens when their source of $$$ is cut off
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration