Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 05:45 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times

Advertisements

Listen to this video and you will understand just how bad this problem is across the nation. This is only one damn hospital in Florida.

YouTube - Testimony of illegal alien care from 1 Florida hospital
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 07:15 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
My sister in GA says the same is happening there. They are not allowed to second guess a patients ID no matter how questionable it is.

Old 12-21-2008, 02:15 PM

94 posts, read 126,585 times
It's quite sad how the middle class is bleeding for health care and becoming bankrupt while we allow illegal immigrants to come in here and pump out children at tax payer expense, or Shaniqa Williams in the ghetto who has no job but continues to have children so she gets food stamps and medicaid, the people in prison who get health care while Joe Blue Collar worker can't afford it, etc etc.

It's really ridiculous.

The ghetto welfare queen, Juan illegal alien, or Jamal Robbed-a-Liquor-Store-now-in-prison, get better health care than John Smith, metal fabricator.

When I was sent to the trauma unit during a car accident, the guy across from me was an African-American gentlemen (gunshot wound - go figure), handcuffed to his bed with 24/7 police guard. I wonder how much he spent on a copay and out-of-pocket medical expenses like I did?

Old 12-21-2008, 04:04 PM

50,290 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeist View Post
It's quite sad how the middle class is bleeding for health care and becoming bankrupt while we allow illegal immigrants to come in here and pump out children at tax payer expense, or Shaniqa Williams in the ghetto who has no job but continues to have children so she gets food stamps and medicaid, the people in prison who get health care while Joe Blue Collar worker can't afford it, etc etc.

It's really ridiculous.

The ghetto welfare queen, Juan illegal alien, or Jamal Robbed-a-Liquor-Store-now-in-prison, get better health care than John Smith, metal fabricator.

When I was sent to the trauma unit during a car accident, the guy across from me was an African-American gentlemen (gunshot wound - go figure), handcuffed to his bed with 24/7 police guard. I wonder how much he spent on a copay and out-of-pocket medical expenses like I did?
Well, all you have to do is watch a 5 minute film on Somalia to know violence in the 3rd World is normal. Coming here as a refuge can be a free ticket to the new old school.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:36 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Well, all you have to do is watch a 5 minute film on Somalia to know violence in the 3rd World is normal. Coming here as a refuge can be a free ticket to the new old school.
Hell: till recently; Ireland was bad as well............the IRA comes to mind------------ then prosperity killed that terrorist group.

The stereotype of that place no so many years ago was the 'Fighting Irish'.

Today: the stereotype of the Emerald Isle is the harp.

Can someone say a stunning turnabout in culture?

Old 12-21-2008, 09:12 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeist View Post

It's really ridiculous.

While you were certainly get no arguement from me that illegal immigrants have no place in the US, much less getting healthcare they cannot pay for, I think I should point out that Jamal Robbed-a-Liquer-Store could very easily be Cody Whiteboy Running A Meth Lab. I can trace part of my family tree to the Mayflower, yet my lily white bro is a career criminal
Basically, race is no predicator to crime, it is poverty/drug addiction. As to illegal immigration....they majority may be hispanic, but certainly not all are.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:11 PM

611 posts, read 1,456,066 times
FYI welfare is not nearly the handout it used to be so your perception of welfare queens is extremely outdated.

Old 12-26-2008, 07:03 PM

858 posts, read 3,044,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Listen to this video and you will understand just how bad this problem is across the nation. This is only one damn hospital in Florida.

YouTube - Testimony of illegal alien care from 1 Florida hospital
Wow.. Good Post.. What a bunch of bull ****.. Unbeliveabale..

Old 05-04-2009, 05:58 PM

37 posts, read 43,669 times
Thumbs up :(

Gentlemen,
I am very sorry to hear all the senseless things you are saying. As you can see in the words you are writing, this country based in consuming and material things has made this happen.
the country has to help people so people vote for the government while they drain the pockets of everybody that can have any kind of money to help people for money. brothers what is happening? is helping a human being so bad? man needs to stop this money idea. money only makes it easy to sell your things. who ever said anything anybody owns is theirs? everything is from the universe of matter and energy and you are just part of it made of matter and energy. When you die you return yourself to the universe and everything you "own" returns to the same place. human beings cant create things, they can only take other things and combine them in any way their logic permits them.
man i am 18 I came from Spain 3 years ago I am an ILLEGAL immigrant and my family pays for any medical expense we have to pay and we have no insurance. My dad is a honest man a little crazy he said that I wasn't going to grow well in a country that takes care of everybody and there is no possibility or aspirations of having a business. yes I used to look up to the "American culture" but it resulted that this country is governed by stupid people and money. I dont know what is worst if the people of this country are so simple minded or that need money to survive. Freedom? no. DEATH...

Old 05-04-2009, 06:08 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunctem View Post
Gentlemen,
I am very sorry to hear all the senseless things you are saying. As you can see in the words you are writing, this country based in consuming and material things has made this happen.
the country has to help people so people vote for the government while they drain the pockets of everybody that can have any kind of money to help people for money. brothers what is happening? is helping a human being so bad? man needs to stop this money idea. money only makes it easy to sell your things. who ever said anything anybody owns is theirs? everything is from the universe of matter and energy and you are just part of it made of matter and energy. When you die you return yourself to the universe and everything you "own" returns to the same place. human beings cant create things, they can only take other things and combine them in any way their logic permits them.
man i am 18 I came from Spain 3 years ago I am an ILLEGAL immigrant and my family pays for any medical expense we have to pay and we have no insurance. My dad is a honest man a little crazy he said that I wasn't going to grow well in a country that takes care of everybody and there is no possibility or aspirations of having a business. yes I used to look up to the "American culture" but it resulted that this country is governed by stupid people and money. I dont know what is worst if the people of this country are so simple minded or that need money to survive. Freedom? no. DEATH...
You need to report to the nearest Spanish consolate (sp) for repatriation back home------------otherwise, you will be picked up and thrown into jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration