Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 10:48 PM

452 posts, read 1,132,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Minutemen Go Inside Latino Immigration Meeting - Racism Espoused, Calls for Violence Against "Whites"

by Linda Muller - Minuteman Project - ForTheCause.us

[CUT - DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL!]
The Invaders get it! Protest is how they fight their war...for now. We the citizens of this nation MUST protest. These invaders are getting desperate, if they do not get what they want...This invasion will turn violent. I hope all of you are prepared. These illegal immigrants and illegal immigrant sympathizers knew that the minutemen were in the room and still the talk of useing violence flowed from their lips without fear.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-05-2007 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: CUT - DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2007, 12:26 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,496,013 times
Talking Bring It On (Bush LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
The Invaders get it! Protest is how they fight their war...for now. We the citizens of this nation MUST protest. These invaders are getting desperate, if they do not get what they want...This invasion will turn violent. I hope all of you are prepared. These illegal immigrants and illegal immigrant sympathizers knew that the minutemen were in the room and still the talk of useing violence flowed from their lips without fear.

I think we can get just as violent as they can if that's what they want,they don't scare anybody....excepts the wimps maybe.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:46 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,478 times
Default Minutemen Go Inside Latino Immigration Meeting - Racism Espoused, Calls for Violence

Go here for the story/article

http://www.minutemanproject.com/default.asp?contentID=242 (broken link)

Last edited by chloedog; 03-05-2007 at 01:18 AM..

Old 03-05-2007, 09:57 AM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,538 times
Load the gun and bring on more ammo. Another reason to protect your gun rights!!! There will be a civil war and Americans plan on winning again!!!

Old 03-05-2007, 10:02 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,468,508 times
To be truthful and honest, you guys need a life.

Old 03-05-2007, 10:04 AM

340 posts, read 745,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
Load the gun and bring on more ammo. Another reason to protect your gun rights!!! There will be a civil war and Americans plan on winning again!!!
I'm ready to play COWBOYS & ILLEGALS.... Lets get it on !!!!!!

Old 03-05-2007, 10:10 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
Lol. That's funny....

I don't like violence, but we do need to do something and something fast and it' will probably lead to violence. I don't know anyone who's for illegals, except on this board. Everyone I cross are so fed up with it. People in my town are having their homes trashed, graffiti'd etc. It's bad where I am and I'm sure it's worse in other states/towns.

I wish they meat packing plants would close up here - That would cut down on illegals a bit.

I'm moving out of my town because of the gangs and the filtyness they brought with them. I have to protect my children -

These illegals don't give a crap about anyone but themselves, so why should anyone care about them.

Oh, lets leave the "they are poor, looking for better lives" out of this. I'm sick of reading it.

Old 03-05-2007, 10:11 AM

860 posts, read 1,338,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
I don't even like guns (or Bush for that matter) but at this point I think I might need to thank Bush for legalizing those crazy automatic rifles and such! Dir Drill, perhaps we'll meet in the trenches one day because that's the only way we're gonna change things now!

Old 03-05-2007, 10:37 AM

340 posts, read 745,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
Lol. That's funny....

I don't like violence, but we do need to do something and something fast and it' will probably lead to violence. I don't know anyone who's for illegals, except on this board. Everyone I cross are so fed up with it. People in my town are having their homes trashed, graffiti'd etc. It's bad where I am and I'm sure it's worse in other states/towns.

I wish they meat packing plants would close up here - That would cut down on illegals a bit.

I'm moving out of my town because of the gangs and the filtyness they brought with them. I have to protect my children -

These illegals don't give a crap about anyone but themselves, so why should anyone care about them.

Oh, lets leave the "they are poor, looking for better lives" out of this. I'm sick of reading it.
Right on the money sammie.....

Old 03-05-2007, 10:48 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
The fact that the Minutemen were in the room probably encouraged them to flap their jaws even more than they normally do, kind of like mugging for the TV cameras. I don't doubt that they mean us harm, but they were probably making all sorts of outrageous claims because they knew the Minutemen would write it up on their site. Like this one crazed 'hispanic studies' professor somewhere who was shouting that they had the infantry and the artillery to vanquish the racists (ie, Americans). I am trying to figure out what the Mexican version of the B-1 Stealth bomber looks like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration