Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 03:31 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,142,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulcrcle View Post
Thats a lie. The welfare system was created around 1935 after the stockmarket crashed in 1929. The majority of the people that used welfare were european. Know WTF you're talking about before you go spewing off at the mouth. Read for a change and find out the history before making blanket statements
Standing Ovation! Whistles! Cheers!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:37 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,636,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTex View Post
Prince of Lombards,

Rising energy costs are already beginning to ignite the kind of food crisis in the third world that would set up a <i>Camp of the Saints</i> scenario (e.g. the recent food riots in Haiti).

If Americans are incapable of defending their own (and their heritage) then they deserve to have their communities and nation destroyed by an unceasing flood of reckless, hungry, ignorant third-world degenerates.
It's been my experience that the Sudanese are LEGAL, hardworking, people that believe in their childrens education and futures plus they somehow manage to learn ENLGISH! I've yet to hear of any Sudanese street gangs -- at all -- much less creating havoc.
The irony here is that these people are from truly third world conditions (a boy in my daughters class recalled living in a grass hut for Gods sake) and yet they work hard, pay taxes and assimiliate. What could possibly be wrong with that? Mind you, their children will not be gangbanging and demanding African rights.....they will be educated American citizens.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:17 PM

451 posts, read 310,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
It's been my experience that the Sudanese are LEGAL, hardworking, people that believe in their childrens education and futures plus they somehow manage to learn ENLGISH! I've yet to hear of any Sudanese street gangs -- at all -- much less creating havoc.
The irony here is that these people are from truly third world conditions (a boy in my daughters class recalled living in a grass hut for Gods sake) and yet they work hard, pay taxes and assimiliate. What could possibly be wrong with that? Mind you, their children will not be gangbanging and demanding African rights.....they will be educated American citizens.
Totally agree, I don't think they are going to degenerate like our white kids with tatoos all over, body piercing, no ambition, heavy drug use, no work, that's our american culture???, all recent immigrants like the asians, and hispanics come here to work hard and get better, however when they try to be like this mainstream they degenerate

Old 04-15-2008, 08:21 PM

451 posts, read 310,727 times
Quote:
Thats a lie. The welfare system was created around 1935 after the stockmarket crashed in 1929. The majority of the people that used welfare were european. Know WTF you're talking about before you go spewing off at the mouth. Read for a change and find out the history before making blanket statements
Thanks for the correction, there are people that want to attribute all calamities to the migrant workers

Old 04-15-2008, 08:41 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,215,838 times
Quote:
That could be because the majority of the population was in fact of European ancestry. Otherwise good post.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:42 PM

4,416 posts, read 5,148,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
Totally agree, I don't think they are going to degenerate like our white kids with tatoos all over, body piercing, no ambition, heavy drug use, no work, that's our american culture???, all recent immigrants like the asians, and hispanics come here to work hard and get better, however when they try to be like this mainstream they degenerate
If you are going to talk like that about American culture then why the hell are you here? If these Asians and Hispanics and Sudanese etc. are of more value in the economy, then why are they leaving to come here? If American culture is as you say, it is in direct conflict with just reasoning. I don't wan't to here about, (oh, it's the situation in these countries with corruption, economic calamities etc.) how it's not these immigrants fault about their home countries. If they are so great, they should easily be able to get their act together and stear their homelands in the right direction. Meanwhile, our tatooed, pierced, high and unemployed Americans will keep our country stable and in command of the planet.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:19 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,124,664 times
Quote:
Suffice to say: I rank illegal immigrants below Americans in morals------------illegal=lawbreaker by definition.

If you dislike us 'White' people so much; you are free to move to another country-------we don't people with your veiled racist attitudes here.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:41 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,142,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Suffice to say: I rank illegal immigrants below Americans in morals------------illegal=lawbreaker by definition.

If you dislike us 'White' people so much; you are free to move to another country-------we don't people with your veiled racist attitudes here.
Quakers who hid escaping slaves from their rightful owners were
"breaking the law". Slaves who ran away were doing so "illegally."
The Chinese Exclusion Act of 1884 made it "illegal" for any Chinese
person to immigrate to the US. Were these just and moral laws?
Were the slaves wrong for running away and the Quakers for assisting
them? Should the Chinese have obeyed a clearly racist law? Does
anyone have anymore examples of unjust laws that were later
acknowledged as wrong and overturned? There's tons of examples.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:47 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,680,954 times
Immigration should be limited to only those people who actually desire to become American, who have the ability and motivation to learn our language and cultural ways. People who have some kind of job skills that allow them to be self-reliant and useful.

We're bringing in far too many who have no desire to adapt, no ability to adapt. So many want to cling to their old ways but just have American dollars.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:50 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,680,954 times
Quote:

Apparently you've never heard of Maratrucha gangs, or the MS13, or the surenos. They've got plenty of tattoos and piercings and they're the ones bringing many of the drugs in.

And they're not about to work hard for a living. Not all illegals are coming here to work by a long shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.