U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 PM

365 posts, read 713,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Quit your incoherent blathering and just get on with your real agenda....amnesty peddling.
are we civilized? ok...
answe them...please...
1. who eats the profits?
2. who exploits...the workers...natives, legal..illegals?

once you understan this youll know where I am coming from...
yeah deport them...I dont have a problem..
but that wont solve it...war...
were willing to
stabilise...

bosnia...somalia...eastern europe shield..to protect them from iran...
protect taiwan from china...protect s korea from north korea...
ok...

but not stabilising our border...
ok...genius...
deport them....
and see what the outcome will come of it..
Rate this post positively

Old 03-16-2009, 11:01 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,135,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
are we civilized? ok...
answe them...please...
1. who eats the profits?

were willing to
stabilise...

ok...

ok...genius...
deport them....
No, we are not giving you $600 billion dollars. God only knows how many billions we have already sent your way in foreign aid and other nonsense and there is never anything to show for it. The money simply ends up in some Mexican kleptocrat's Swiss bank account.

Forget about the bald eagle. The new symbol for the US should be a wallet on two legs that is being chased by a giant hand (Mexico).

Old 03-16-2009, 11:04 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,524,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
are we civilized? ok...
answe them...please...
1. who eats the profits?

were willing to
stabilise...

ok...

ok...genius...
deport them....
I want all 50 states to pass tough on illegals/tough on the employers of illegals laws that make it impossible for illegals to get a job or survive in the US which will force the illegals to self deport themselves. It will have to be done at the state level because the fed gov is too corrupt to do it.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 PM

8,975 posts, read 15,737,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Wouldn't it be great if ICE raided the Walmart superstore? Talk about egg on Walmart's face. Of course, La Racist would call for the raids to stop. We could only hope, though, that customer backlash against Walmart would be severe.
I things continue to deteriorate...(say, for example, the economy continues downward for another straight year or more), a 'raid' such as this one will undoubtedly become common practice.

Unfortunately, by the time THAT happens, our society may be under such strain that the 'illegal' problem becomes just a moot point. The severity and persistence of the immigration problem even today, is a clear illustration of the fact that the TRUE problem here is 'ethnic strife'. Illegal immigration could be solved in short order; the fact that it can NOT be is because of its 'racial' connotations.

At this point, I'm not sure the problem CAN be solved. We'll have to wait a few more years, until things become intolerable...and at THAT point, we'll look for someone who will step in and solve the problem FOR us....and that will undoubtedly mark the end of our greatness as a nation. We'll have voluntarily given up our liberty in the interest of 'getting along'....and we'll still BE here..but we'll no longer be "us".

Old 03-16-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
No, we are not giving you $600 billion dollars. God only knows how many billions we have already sent your way in foreign aid and other nonsense and there is never anything to show for it. The money simply ends up in some Mexican kleptocrat's Swiss bank account.

Forget about the bald eagle. The new symbol for the US should be a wallet on two legs that is being chased by a giant hand (Mexico).
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/18...7b15004f_o.jpg

http://www.heritage.org/Research/tra...bg1186tab1.gif
http://media.hoover.org/images/inves...ax_credits.jpg
Seconded to Mexico (http://nightingalesangatwcc.typepad.com/johnny/ - broken link)

But doubling aid to Mexico will mean that inflows still account for only 0.04% of GNI – insignificant

0.04 percent...WOWWW...
I think that all the problems with Mexico has been that ...we invested in mexico in the manufacturing sector...destroy their farming sector..which employ 25 percent of the labor force....for the greedy customers upnorth...

and then...give them...0.04% of their gdp.as foreign aid..lol...
another example..
Mérida Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mexico with $400 million from the merida initiative....

I wander how long our armed force would last...
in afghanistan and iraq with that budget...

when thrutfully the problems from mexico that OUR CUNSUMERS
create...is harming america...

but yet...we can send money to georgia..aid to russia...
lol..thank god..that the media is getting
the attenion that mexico so deserves.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:31 AM

[quote=macmeal;7918106]I things continue to deteriorate...(say, for example, the economy continues downward for another straight year or more), a 'raid' such as this one will undoubtedly become common practice.

Unfortunately, by the time THAT happens, our society may be under such strain that the 'illegal' problem becomes just a moot point. The severity and persistence of the immigration problem even today, is a clear illustration of the fact that the TRUE problem here is 'ethnic strife'. Illegal immigration could be solved in short order; the fact that it can NOT be is because of its 'racial' connotations.

At this point, I'm not sure the problem CAN be solved. We'll have to wait a few more years, until things become intolerable...and at THAT point, we'll look for someone who will step in and solve the problem FOR us....and that will undoubtedly mark the end of our greatness as a nation. We'll have voluntarily given up our liberty in the interest of 'getting along'....and we'll still BE here..but we'll no longer be "us".[/quote]
Welcome to MedalOfValor.com: Mexican Americans Fought for Old Glory
this is a good answer but can I just add something to this...
when america went to war
http://www.lulac.org/images/hist6.jpg (broken link)
http://allisonkilkenny.files.wordpre...world_2007.png
Latino Patriotism - Hispanic Contributions to America's Military

I think youre correct on what youre saying but for example if you look
at where all the military bases we have around the world..and what we spend protecting europe..europe..against russia..did you know
economically europe is 7 times stronger then russia..
did you know that? or that south korea is 30 times economically stronger then north korea...or japan which is half of chinas economy...

they want cheap oil but yet, they dont want to spend a dime to protect the routes to get them..
america has outspend herself...and all that money
that was created from the babyboomers has failed to make a safer north america...Mexico as neighbor has not received as much help as the europeans or koreans...or japanese...

and now they have or will turn against us...the rest of the world..because they might not be waging a war...of bullets..but they are sure waging an
economic war...so
think like a real estate developer...if you have
a 300,000 dollar house.in a subdivision..of.. a 100,000 dollars houses..
then in the long run..your house..cannot be praise more then what a 300,000 dollar house might be in with houses the same price.and that is what latin america is to america...
our neighborhood...

now..about ethnic...strife...is because...it has nothing to do with
demographics..Mexico and the rest of latin america do not see america as the enemy...thats how we perceive them...because they seem diffrent..and talk diffrent..

Mexican population growth might seem like a lot...but not really when you compare it to the size of the country...

so this 10 or 20 million of illegals..which 60% percent are from mexico
could someday be our...diplomats with the rest of latin america..
or are bosnia of europe...

is our choice to decide...if we strangle commerce...
then were doom...for sure

Old 03-17-2009, 01:08 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,568,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
My point exactly.

Yet the 'La Raza/reconquista' types not only deny that but embrace Hispanic culture to boot.
Funny, since advertisers in the US are looking more towards embracing different ethnicities, because of the change in demographics...wondering if you know the same is not happening in Mexico. I was in the Hollywood Hills on Sat (I was VERY out of place... I'm not at all in the entertainment industry, but by virtue of coming from a school with a HUGE emphasis on media and communications, I have friends who are interns, models, actors, writers), a friend of mine is a model...there were only 4 white models out of 10-15 girls. So, yeah, I don't see this trend going anywhere.

Also, Mexico is looking to Los Angeles, Miami, and New York for trends. The trend is tan and racially ambiguous. Look at our new president. Look at some of our nation's top stars. Racial ambiguity. The majority of models, had the same carmel color skin I do. Some were some Asian mix, others some Latino mix. While some were some Black mix. All the girls were HOT!!!

Old 03-17-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Funny, since advertisers in the US are looking more towards embracing different ethnicities, because of the change in demographics...wondering if you know the same is not happening in Mexico. I was in the Hollywood Hills on Sat (I was VERY out of place... I'm not at all in the entertainment industry, but by virtue of coming from a school with a HUGE emphasis on media and communications, I have friends who are interns, models, actors, writers), a friend of mine is a model...there were only 4 white models out of 10-15 girls. So, yeah, I don't see this trend going anywhere.

Also, Mexico is looking to Los Angeles, Miami, and New York for trends. The trend is tan and racially ambiguous. Look at our new president. Look at some of our nation's top stars. Racial ambiguity. The majority of models, had the same carmel color skin I do. Some were some Asian mix, others some Latino mix. While some were some Black mix. All the girls were HOT!!!

http://thesituationist.files.wordpre...ial-person.jpg

everyone is seeing it...americas new face...
and if you read...the bottom of the magazine...
"How immigrants are shaping the worlds first multicultural society"
this is where the whole world is heading...the whole world...
a multicultural society..no borders..free commerce...america like always
with the messege of our economical principles...leading the way...
so if it works here as an example...then...it will be implemented
for all the leaders of the world to implement as well...
America Number 1#

Last edited by iturbide1981; 03-17-2009 at 01:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.