Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 04:56 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times

Advertisements

The measure would grant conditional legal status to youth who successfully complete high school or equivalent. They then would have [n]six years to graduate from college or a trade school or join the military.[/b] If successful in one of those areas, the conditional legal status would become permanent and they could then move towards U.S. citizenship.

“Approximately 50,000 undocumented students graduate from high schools each year; however, without legal status, it is difficult for them to secure a job or afford to attend college,” Lugar said. “This measure will provide these young people with an incentive to move towards permanent residency while pursuing an education or other worthwhile service.

“Undocumented young people usually arrive with their families and have no understanding of their immigration status. They should be encouraged to complete an education and move toward permanent residency.”

Richard G. Lugar, United States Senator for Indiana - Press Releases

Said "undocumented young people" are now at the age that they realize that their parents are criminals who deliberately and unconscionably made them accessories to their crimes. First and foremost they are not UNDOCUMENTED young people. Everyone is documented somewhere. Albeit fraudulently, and or with stolen identities, nonetheless, illegal alien students are documented both in the USA and their homelands. Each day they commit a perpetual slew of crimes in their quest to defraud the US taxpayers and remain here ILLEGALLY while demanding to be rewarded for their crimes with amnesty.

Additionally, those who would benefit from the NIGHTMARE act are now adult criminals who have continued the cycle of generational criminality. If they were worthy of citizenship then they would be capable of doing the right and legal thing. If they had any respect for America, it's citizens and the rule of law they would turn themselves and their criminal parents in to immigration officials. But of course we all know these are not honest, upstanding "children" worthy of citizenship are they? The cycle of criminality torch has already been passed.

TIME TO SHUT DOWN THE SWITCHBOARDS AGAIN. CALL YOUR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND TELL THEM NO AMNESTY . . .

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ac...-register.html

Last edited by JDubsMom; 03-26-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
OT pulled over today..im i at risk?
Quote:
As I was driving to school today, I was pulled over for having a rosary on my mirror. then the cop proceeded to ask for my licence. I told him I did not have one so he told me to step out of the car. I was scared the hell outa my mind. then checked the car for drugs and of course did not find anything. he then asked for ID and all I had was my school ID so he took it from me and checked my record on the comp. at that time i thought that was it for me in this country but turns out the cop was in a good mood and decided to let me go, however, he told me if ever saw me driving again he'd deport me back.

Funny how the law only matters if THEY think the law is on their side.
A few criminal suggestions from the criminal minds of illegal alien DREAMIES:

Quote:
day dreamin' - how he knew that you are undocumented? did you tell him? maybe it means that it's time to go to a different state and get a license. dont worry the same thing happened to me, just drive differen route for a while then go back to the same. that is if you live in the city, if you live in a small town it might be different.
Quote:
btw. I got no ticket or anything. Are you just assuming you got pulled over because of the rosary or was that the actual reason the cop stated when he pulled you over? That would be racial profiling and that's illegal. Relax dude, he let you go so just be more cautious if you are planning on driving again. __________________
Quote:
Long story short. I crashed at school, I hit a guy that was in one of my classes. We went and talked to the school police, the cop was hispanic :/ (but the kinda hispanic who doesnt speak English.) He asked for my license and I gave him one I have from my home country, he told me I wasn't allowed to drive with that, etc...etc. The point is, right before I left he asked me if I was legal, I was like "Yeah..." and he said: "well, when you go to court, make sure you take all your papers or they'll deport you." (which isn't true)I was in bed depressed for a week. And I paid a lawyer because I was too scared.
GOT pulled over today..im i at risk? - DREAM Act Portal - Forums

Yes, if the NIGHTMARE Act passed, they would definitely be "model" Americans.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 03-26-2009 at 06:57 PM..

Old 03-26-2009, 06:24 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
In stad of telling him to be careful in breaking the law by driving with no license he needs to return to mesxico ;if he is illegal.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
In stad of telling him to be careful in breaking the law by driving with no license he needs to return to mesxico ;if he is illegal.
IF?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:02 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
The measure would grant conditional legal status to youth who successfully complete high school or equivalent. They then would have [n]six years to graduate from college or a trade school or join the military.[/b] If successful in one of those areas, the conditional legal status would become permanent and they could then move towards U.S. citizenship.

“Approximately 50,000 undocumented students graduate from high schools each year; however, without legal status, it is difficult for them to secure a job or afford to attend college,” Lugar said. “This measure will provide these young people with an incentive to move towards permanent residency while pursuing an education or other worthwhile service.

“Undocumented young people usually arrive with their families and have no understanding of their immigration status. They should be encouraged to complete an education and move toward permanent residency.”

Richard G. Lugar, United States Senator for Indiana - Press Releases

Said "undocumented young people" are now at the age that they realize that their parents are criminals who deliberately and unconscionably made them accessories to their crimes. First and foremost they are not UNDOCUMENTED young people. Everyone is documented somewhere. Albeit fraudulently, and or with stolen identities, nonetheless, illegal alien students are documented both in the USA and their homelands. Each day they commit a perpetual slew of crimes in their quest to defraud the US taxpayers and remain here ILLEGALLY while demanding to be rewarded for their crimes with amnesty.

Additionally, those who would benefit from the NIGHTMARE act are now adult criminals who have continued the cycle of generational criminality. If they were worthy of citizenship then they would be capable of doing the right and legal thing. If they had any respect for America, it's citizens and the rule of law they would turn themselves and their criminal parents in to immigration officials. But of course we all know these are not honest, upstanding "children" worthy of citizenship are they? The cycle of criminality torch has already been passed.

TIME TO SHUT DOWN THE SWITCHBOARDS AGAIN. CALL YOUR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND TELL THEM NO AMNESTY . . .

Register | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
Why would a Senator from Indiana introduce this bill? What do his white/black constituents think about this?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:04 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Why would a Senator from Indiana introduce this bill? What do his white/black constituents think about this?
Good question that................

Old 03-27-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Career politicians like Lugar have a lot in common with illegal aliens. Both are criminals, who have no morals, dignity or shame and are always looking to be rewarded for their criminal actions.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 03-27-2009 at 06:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration