Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 01:47 PM

471 posts, read 586,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
well someone messed up here.

i am not condoning this guys behaviour. its despicable really to assault or batter a child, but the cops and handlers know what happens to alleged molesters in jail. they are always held seperately.

had they taken that step, or been more vigilant this would have never happened. (in another case a family is suing because the CO's erroneously told some inmates that a guy was in jail for molestation. they killed the guy. stomped him to death. now the family is suing.)

we have dirty cops. they know what to do. they know how to do it. why cant they just follow the rules and process these people accordingly.

that way we dont have to worry about these guys getting rich off of my hard earned money.

and before any one says, "why dont the illegals follow the law and stay out", well thats not the point of contention here. otherwise my answer would be, as t has been in the past, secure the borders. but in this instance, where the person is already here, when aprehended they should be handled per dept policy, be they non-violent offenders or sex offenders.

if policy would have been followed this person would never had the chance to sue.
No they are not. The infirmary is full of these guys(who have been beat, raped, etc.). They get what they deserve. Rape and child molestation are above everything else I can think of in terms of indecency. The child will NEVER be totally right. I have seen it on a personal level.
When you take a little girl who has been molest at the age of 5, to get a bathing suit at the age of 10, and you want her covered up so you say, "you have to get a one piece this year", and her response is, "because of what he did to me?" Then you will see what I mean.

He should have been killed, its to bad they didn't finish it. I would have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 01:57 PM

974 posts, read 1,586,880 times
Well stated Bam. I have two daughters of my own. A beating was not good enough for this pedophile. All of them need stoned to death or castrated and left to bleed in a hogs trough imho.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:07 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,861 times
again there is a difference between our emotional responses to these individuals and what the justice system imparts... a sanctioned justice system, not vigilante justice.

i say this as a father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Well stated Bam. I have two daughters of my own. A beating was not good enough for this pedophile. All of them need stoned to death or castrated and left to bleed in a hogs trough imho.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:09 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,476,369 times
Quote:
well someone messed up here.

i am not condoning this guys behaviour. its despicable really to assault or batter a child, but the cops and handlers know what happens to alleged molesters in jail. they are always held seperately.

had they taken that step, or been more vigilant this would have never happened. (in another case a family is suing because the CO's erroneously told some inmates that a guy was in jail for molestation. they killed the guy. stomped him to death. now the family is suing.)

we have dirty cops. they know what to do. they know how to do it. why cant they just follow the rules and process these people accordingly.

that way we dont have to worry about these guys getting rich off of my hard earned money.

and before any one says, "why dont the illegals follow the law and stay out", well thats not the point of contention here. otherwise my answer would be, as t has been in the past, secure the borders. but in this instance, where the person is already here, when aprehended they should be handled per dept policy, be they non-violent offenders or sex offenders.

if policy would have been followed this person would never had the chance to sue.
If it is written policy that child molesters are to be held separate from the rest of the prison population and that policy was not followed, then disciplinary action should be taken against the people who ignored the rules and put him in a cell with others. (Yes, I know illegals break the rules all the time but that is a separate issue.) They should be punished for failure to follow prison policy and his medical bills should be paid - that's it. His family should not get one penny.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:10 PM

I understand your point One, but can you honestly tell me that if someone raped your daughter you would sit idly by and let the system work? Let him live the rest of his life getting 3 hots and a cot on the tax payers dime? Not me my friend, I would stoop to a level of pure evil. I would kill easily over one of my children.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:35 PM

i would want to do to that person what they did to my child. use all kinds of strange objects to hurt them and if i did do anything i would make sure to not get caught.

but i understand that is a purely emotional response. and it doesnt help my child heal.

as parents we want to shelter our children, but how much of a protector can i be to my child if i am in jail for taking justice into my own hands. there are repercussions for those actions.

there is a difference between what we would like to do and what is lawful.

(dont think i didnt understand why nesler killed her sons molestor tho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
I understand your point One, but can you honestly tell me that if someone raped your daughter you would sit idly by and let the system work? Let him live the rest of his life getting 3 hots and a cot on the tax payers dime? Not me my friend, I would stoop to a level of pure evil. I would kill easily over one of my children.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:35 PM

807 posts, read 1,302,494 times
Quote:
again there is a difference between our emotional responses to these individuals and what the justice system imparts... a sanctioned justice system, not vigilante justice.

i say this as a father.
Then how would you like for this guy to move next door to you then?

Old 05-20-2009, 02:36 PM

its so much easier when policy is followed.

these lawsuits really get me going.

but i agree with you completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If it is written policy that child molesters are to be held separate from the rest of the prison population and that policy was not followed, then disciplinary action should be taken against the people who ignored the rules and put him in a cell with others. (Yes, I know illegals break the rules all the time but that is a separate issue.) They should be punished for failure to follow prison policy and his medical bills should be paid - that's it. His family should not get one penny.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:48 PM

I agree with what you are saying One. I just wish laws were stiffer on molesters. Not the kids that are 15 and 16 that have sex with each other and the courts are trying to make a point, I think that is a shame. I mean the baby rapers, the nasty people that prey on children, they need to do something differently with them. They should not enjoy life on our dime.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
Then how would you like for this guy to move next door to you then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration