Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 06:44 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,993,889 times

Advertisements

Wow! What a load of propaganda.

My dream is to have the U.S. government get some cajones and say NO to the so-called "dreamies" and send a clear message that dropping an anchor baby on U.S. soil will not be rewarded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 06:47 PM

291 posts, read 413,830 times
well UCLA is having problems with the funding for all these people i know i was asked to donate being i went there, no way ! state funding to all ca schools is cut. move to next state for depotation! God bless JOE!

Old 06-15-2009, 06:59 PM

291 posts, read 413,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post

My dream is to have the U.S. government get some cajones and say NO to the so-called "dreamies" and send a clear message that dropping an anchor baby on U.S. soil will not be rewarded.

You guys know they just want them for the military that will be the real reason. need bodies to fight. once they can get them in the system and draft them we will send them to where they should of been to begin with , fighting for the beloved country! you know very few could even make high school grades and we need to raise the brains not lower it, so we can be globally competent. so sure a few banner kids.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:25 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Key word -- FINANCIAL AID. These losers don't want to work their way through college like so many Americans do. They're parents don't want to save up money for their children's college. They expect college education FREE!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 09:27 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post

Yes, talk about propaganda! The pro-illegal side is full of propaganda.

Whatever happened their argument that we need these cheap labor illegals to pick lettuce and clean our toilets? Why do these people now think they're good to do that work we need them to do?

Old 06-15-2009, 10:55 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,165 times
Default OK!...I give up!...Is this a joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
Awesome video of some of the students that will be benefitted by the DREAM Act.

Also a person who opposes the DREAM Act is shown. A person who seems to have the same arguments as some people on this board.

Video - UCLA DREAM Act students on CNN | DREAMACTIVIST
Nothing on these boards would surprise me...So, I cannot figure out if this is a joke, or what?

The link that you provide is to a whacko board of some type...Just read the postings by the people there. They sound like a group of bratty 10 year olds, making fun of what is obviously the worse example of an anti illegal immigrant person.

The link that you provide is just as bad as the whackiest opponent to their view (which is what they provide).

Can't this topic be discussed with any intelligence?...By either side?

Is this the best link that you can find for your view?

Old 06-16-2009, 07:36 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Nothing on these boards would surprise me...So, I cannot figure out if this is a joke, or what?

The link that you provide is to a whacko board of some type...Just read the postings by the people there. They sound like a group of bratty 10 year olds, making fun of what is obviously the worse example of an anti illegal immigrant person.

The link that you provide is just as bad as the whackiest opponent to their view (which is what they provide).

Can't this topic be discussed with any intelligence?...By either side?

Is this the best link that you can find for your view?
Probably.

The reality is that the DREAMies and their allies are grasping at straws; i.e. trying to use the (ineffective) 'race card' to advance their treasonous agenda.

Being that we are dealing with nothing more than common criminals------------said DREAMies need to be arrested, have their assets seized then deported with a ban on reentry into the USA for 10 years.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:00 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,105,634 times
I think a exception should be made for Nancy because she is pretty cute.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:14 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,905,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Key word -- FINANCIAL AID. These losers don't want to work their way through college like so many Americans do. They're parents don't want to save up money for their children's college. They expect college education FREE!!!
Which Americans? Do you know how much college costs nowdays? A top tier PUBLIC for 4 years including room and board will set you back around $80k. Private without financial aid will be around 120-200k. This is ridiculous. Nobody works through college and pays the ENTIRE amount.

For Nancy, in this story, with the in state tuition she is paying roughly 5k a year...20k for 4 years. This is doable, since she lives at home it reduces costs.

College in this nation is overpriced. Why should price be a barrier to success?

Also, why can't success be an entry into this nation?

Old 06-16-2009, 08:15 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,905,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
I think a exception should be made for Nancy because she is pretty cute.
I agree .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration