Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 06:40 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,246,833 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Beaners Home Depot INS Prank
If this is real it is all too funny and is in fact poetic justice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 06:57 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,854,669 times
That's all staged but I when when I watched it for the first time I found it to be incredibly hilarious.

The guy who did (The Amazing Racist) has pulled off other offensive and politically incorrect stunts.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:05 PM

I think that this would be an awsome way to help ICE do its job. Get some voluteers with trucks to go solicit illegals for work and take them to a house where ICE is waiting. I have no doubts volunteers can be found .

Old 08-16-2009, 07:10 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,854,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I think that this would be an awsome way to help ICE do its job. Get some voluteers with trucks to go solicit illegals for work and take them to a house where ICE is waiting. I have no doubts volunteers can be found .
I'd like that as well but even though the overwhelming majority of day laborers are illegal aliens doing such a thing would be considered 'racial profiling'.

I'd prefer that volunteers be willing to do that along the US-Mexican border instead.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:12 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,834,447 times
I have an idea I thought of today while once again having to listen to the vibrating music of my downstairs neighbor. I thought of getting a T-shirt with the FBI or ICE on the front and walking around the neighborhood. However, I may be shot, because my hood is 75-85% El Salvadoran illegal immigrants! I already stand out like hell.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
I have an idea I thought of today while once again having to listen to the vibrating music of my downstairs neighbor. I thought of getting a T-shirt with the FBI or ICE on the front and walking around the neighborhood. However, I may be shot, because my hood is 75-85% El Salvadoran illegal immigrants! I already stand out like hell.
Time to move to the country. Neighbors not only respect each other but look out for each other.

Old 08-16-2009, 09:09 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,171,072 times
Quote:
Time to move out this way: we have lots of folks in our church

Old 08-17-2009, 10:38 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,452,758 times
Quote:
I'd be willing to take that risk. Get a group of people wearing T-shirts with "ICE" on the front and "Homeland Security" arched on the back with a DHS emblem under it. Pace the streets with a clip board in your hand.
They can only imagine what's going on.
I could make those T-shirts.

I'd love to do that.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:14 AM

5,408 posts, read 12,676,537 times
racial profiling is the least of your worries in this instance. kidnapping, unlawful detention would be the greater offense. amongst other charges.

but im sure its all fun and games.

i would hate for someone to do that. thats not the way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
I'd like that as well but even though the overwhelming majority of day laborers are illegal aliens doing such a thing would be considered 'racial profiling'.

I'd prefer that volunteers be willing to do that along the US-Mexican border instead.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:17 AM

5,408 posts, read 12,676,537 times
now this, it might work. i could get with that. (altho it does require impersonating a peace officer [a big NO NO]).

maybe instead you can create a fictional agency.
Border Land Security?
Immigration Enforcement Services?

of course you limit your contact with these people. you cant actually approach them. thats where it gets iffy. walking around with some bogus clipboard might do the trick. (but you run the risk of people calling the police on you)

get that on video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I'd be willing to take that risk. Get a group of people wearing T-shirts with "ICE" on the front and "Homeland Security" arched on the back with a DHS emblem under it. Pace the streets with a clip board in your hand.
They can only imagine what's going on.
I could make those T-shirts.

I'd love to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration