Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 06:45 PM

335 posts, read 328,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
mestizo here, mestizo there, you love this word, you repeat it many times a day, the reality is that the racist radicals are desperate, the political power of human rights organizations like the aclu, and La Raza does not allow for racist pigs like Dobbs to spread their hate any more, this is a big victory for LA RAZA, the wheels are turning....
So, a group like La Raza which constantly spreads its hate, is opposed to people or groups spreading hate? If this is the case, then apparently the racist radicals in groups like La Raza are so desperate that they're starting to lose their minds and act irrationally.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:55 PM

411 posts, read 468,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbartlebee View Post
So, a group like La Raza which constantly spreads its hate, is opposed to people or groups spreading hate? If this is the case, then apparently the racist radicals in groups like La Raza are so desperate that they're starting to lose their minds and act irrationally.
Not because a lie is repeated over and over, does it become true, La Raza is a human rights organization, I have been to many La Raza meetings, and never has hate to any groups have even been suggestaed, in any case some programs have been establish to educate the american people in general.......

Old 11-14-2009, 07:09 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,322,917 times
Quote:
Not because a lie is repeated over and over, does it become true, La Raza is a human rights organization, I have been to many La Raza meetings, and never has hate to any groups have even been suggestaed, in any case some programs have been establish to educate the american people in general.......
La Raza spread hate and lies about Dobbs for starters. La Raza hates anyone who is for the rule of law and opposes amesty for their ethnic kind. Therefore they are a racist organization. By the way, La Raza didn't succeed in getting rid of Dobbs no matter how much you think that is what happened.

Old 11-14-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
La Raza spread hate and lies about Dobbs for starters. La Raza hates anyone who is for the rule of law and opposes amesty for their ethnic kind. Therefore they are a racist organization. By the way, La Raza didn't succeed in getting rid of Dobbs no matter how much you think that is what happened.

Can you quote any specific instance in which La Raza tried to spread hate????, please provide a link

Old 11-14-2009, 07:25 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,322,917 times
Quote:
Can you quote any specific instance in which La Raza tried to spread hate????, please provide a link
Obviously they hated Dobbs or they wouldn't have tried to get rid of him. Most of what they said about him were just plain lies. Are you denying this? You need a link for the obvious? They call anti-illegal immigration Americans racists and xenophobes. That is spreading hate. You need a link for what you know is true?

Old 11-14-2009, 07:34 PM

238 posts, read 729,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
LOL you think you impress me with your knowledge? I don't need to do any homework, I was in that country last week, and I have been there many, many times and I'm quite familiar with their culture, not just with the profanity used in Pedro Almodovar's movies. There are better things to borrow from other cultures that vulgar phrases and profanity.

I don't need to impress anyone. I'm too old for that. I just think it is funny that after acussing me of diverting the topic, you can't debate on the topic. Obviously, you can't tell me what it means. But most importantly in what context it is used.

So I we were discussing whether Lou Dobbs is a racist or a patriot...say something or just

Old 11-14-2009, 07:43 PM

238 posts, read 729,188 times
Quote:
Probabely at one point or in the beginning, La Raza was an organization focused on human rights. However, the organization has been hijacked by bunch of fanatics with a complete underlined agenda. These groups, which by the way have been privately funded and also public funded, are being used as pawns to maintain people distracted.

I know some their meetings material, and they do keep a low profile. However, they do engage in deception by telling and confusing their people with stories of "Reconquista". The saddest part is that if La Raza as an organization was indeed focused in human rights, it would start by politically taking action agaisnt the elitist interests within Mexico. They do not engage in information, but disinformation.

Last edited by Amazonas; 11-14-2009 at 08:05 PM..

Old 11-14-2009, 07:55 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Try again: the la raza types are only offending Americans more and more. Keep it up; you ethnocentric losers, just keep it up.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Try again: the la raza types are only offending Americans more and more. Keep it up; you ethnocentric losers, just keep it up.
The radicals are desperate; Arpaio the clown was silenced by the federals, Dobbs fired by cnn, atc. Intolerants and racists pigs will have to hide in the radical underground, they are no longer tolerated in mainstream america.....

Old 11-14-2009, 08:58 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,868,291 times
Quote:
The radicals are desperate; Arpaio the clown was silenced by the federals, Dobbs fired by cnn, atc. Intolerants and racists pigs will have to hide in the radical underground, they are no longer tolerated in mainstream america.....
You're dreaming too much The illegals will go ,anyway. If Lou Dobbs is on CNN or not, does not matter. We don't tolerate criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration