Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 09:02 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,322,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
The radicals are desperate; Arpaio the clown was silenced by the federals, Dobbs fired by cnn, atc. Intolerants and racists pigs will have to hide in the radical underground, they are no longer tolerated in mainstream america.....
You're delusional. Joe Arapaio wasn't silenced by anyone and Dobbs wasn't fired. Look for the real racist pigs to be brought to their knees when they don't get their amnesty for illegal aliens. We will never tolerate racist, ethnocentrics with an anti-American agenda in our country.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:30 PM

2,381 posts, read 5,046,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbartlebee View Post
I wonder if Lou Dobbs' Mexican wife thinks he's a racist?
I wonder the same thing because he is so anti ethnic holidays. I wonder if he prohibits her from celebrating in any way, shape or form.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:34 PM

411 posts, read 468,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You're delusional. Joe Arapaio wasn't silenced by anyone and Dobbs wasn't fired. Look for the real racist pigs to be brought to their knees when they don't get their amnesty for illegal aliens. We will never tolerate racist, ethnocentrics with an anti-American agenda in our country.

Only extremely naive people would beleive that this fat slob Lou Dobbs was not fired......

Old 11-14-2009, 10:17 PM

277 posts, read 368,716 times
I love how people feel threaten about a group called La Raza, which people are interpreting as The Race. As we all know, you can not translate spanish into english and expect the same meaning. La Raza means brotherhood. But of course, you english only speaking folks wouldn't understand that. La Raza is the largest latino civil rights advocacy group in the US, there to help improve the lives of Latinos in the US. They help Latinos with education, discrimination, poverty, housing and other legal issues. Why don't you folks talk negatively about the NAACP? La Raza is a positive organization that does nothing but good for the community. So stop trying to paint a negative picture on something that is positive and beneficial to many people in the community.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Only extremely naive people would beleive that this fat slob Lou Dobbs was not fired......
Right, because CNN loves to let their anchors out of their contracts early so they can persue other options.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbartlebee View Post
So, a group like La Raza which constantly spreads its hate, is opposed to people or groups spreading hate? If this is the case, then apparently the racist radicals in groups like La Raza are so desperate that they're starting to lose their minds and act irrationally.
Radical group. So funny. Show everyone on this post a quote from the organization "National Council of La Raza" (offical name) that spreads lies. Unlike others, Latinos in this country are not on a mission to spread lies and fear...we'll leave that to the conservatives and republicans.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:25 PM

2,381 posts, read 5,046,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I wonder the same thing because he is so anti ethnic holidays. I wonder if he prohibits her from celebrating in any way, shape or form.
I better back up my comment or someone will come and say I'm the racist and liar for posting this...

YouTube - Lou Dobbs Makes Ridiculous Comments on Ethnic Holidays

Old 11-14-2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I better back up my comment or someone will come and say I'm the racist and liar for posting this...

YouTube - Lou Dobbs Makes Ridiculous Comments on Ethnic Holidays
This was great! Thanks for posting. I love when he said the Jews don't have holidays..I was like "WHAT?!". LOL. I guess he is against us Celebrating Christmas as a Holiday too. Lou Dobbs is too much. You go "Mr. Independent"!

Old 11-14-2009, 11:18 PM

411 posts, read 468,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John C. H. View Post
I love how people feel threaten about a group called La Raza, which people are interpreting as The Race. As we all know, you can not translate spanish into english and expect the same meaning. La Raza means brotherhood. But of course, you english only speaking folks wouldn't understand that. La Raza is the largest latino civil rights advocacy group in the US, there to help improve the lives of Latinos in the US. They help Latinos with education, discrimination, poverty, housing and other legal issues. Why don't you folks talk negatively about the NAACP? La Raza is a positive organization that does nothing but good for the community. So stop trying to paint a negative picture on something that is positive and beneficial to many people in the community.

The first person that I ever heard lying about the La Raza National Coucil was Lou Dobbs, only an example of all the lies about hispanics that this filthy hog disseminated. For this reason the spanish-american community rejoices with his firing from CNN. Come on, don't we learn, these are the same tactis that the racists ala KKK used against AA for ages. Now, you don't hear anything from that camp (KKK), because they are s*** scared about the potential repercussions........

Old 11-14-2009, 11:46 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,933,822 times
I have a Quote and a Question...

QUOTE:
La Raza is the largest latino civil rights advocacy group in the US, there to help improve the lives of latinos in the US.

QUESTION:
Why does La Raza not go into Mexico and help improve the lives of latinos there instead of advocating improvement after they have entered into the US?.

Seems to me that their agenda is only one sided...the US side.

Could it be that Mexico does NOT want anything to do with US La Raza?

After being in Mexico many yrs do know/understand that laws will vary and are different.

Mexicans/Latinos who enter the US are thinking in terms of the laws of their country and NOT aware that many things they take for granted are forbidden in the US...thus many problems.

Just wondering from my own perspective view point.

Steve
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration