Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 06:04 PM

277 posts, read 368,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktalon1 View Post
Nowhere in my statement did I say latino Americans have to answer to anyone. What I said is that the special interest ethnocentric racist latino groups being funded by American tax dollars who represent (legal latinos) and illegal latinos do so while sucking the teat of American taxpayers. This is not Mexico and we the American people have a right to know and approve or disapprove of what is being done with our tax dollars as well as demand that racists groups such of LaRaza not receive any of them.
A racist Right Wing Neo Con source. Ok, great. This is just like Fox News..Fair and Balanced. Ok...Good night people. I leave you amongst yourselves for the night. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...and may God bless you all.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:05 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Nowhere in my statement did I say latino Americans have to answer to anyone. What I said is that the special interest ethnocentric racist latino groups being funded by American tax dollars who represent (legal latinos) and illegal latinos do so while sucking the teat of American taxpayers. This is not Mexico and we the American people have a right to know and approve or disapprove of what is being done with our tax dollars as well as demand that racists groups such of LaRaza not receive any of them.
Pretty much sums it up. Not to mention the double standards. If an all white group named themselves The Race it would without question be labled a racist group, extremist, or radical and would not benefit from tax dollars.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:14 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John C. H. View Post
Sorry Mrs. Grammar Professor. I will Double and triple check my spelling and grammar just to make sure I don't upset you.
No need to get testy. I have never corrected a posters’ grammar. I simply asked you to quote my "actual" post. Use the quote function, and you won’t have a problem.

Quote:
Prove what? OMG...did you not make a claim, and now you don't know what that claim was? Read the post again, and that should help you answer your own question.
Oh please. A tree is known by its fruit. Just research the illegal alien advocacy by La Raza, and you will have your answer.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:16 PM

51 posts, read 65,156 times
Quote:
A racist Right Wing Neo Con source. Ok, great. This is just like Fox News..Fair and Balanced. Ok...Good night people. I leave you amongst yourselves for the night. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...and may God bless you all.

Straight out of the mouths of LaRacists. How's this for fair and balanced . . . . .

Quote:
National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day

Give voice to Latino priorities! The NCLR National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day is an opportunity for you to work with other Latino community organizations in holding your elected officials accountable for and responsive to the needs of the Hispanic community in the United States, and for all Americans. Come to our nation’s capital to strengthen the policies concerning health care, educational opportunities, economic mobility, criminal justice, and comprehensive immigration reform.
National"]www.nclr.org/section/events/]National (http://www.nclr.org/section/events/ - broken link) Council of La Raza: NCLR Special Events

Nice of "the race" to mention "all Americans" as an afterthought isn't is?

Old 11-15-2009, 06:19 PM

3 posts, read 56,065 times
Día de la Raza is what Mexicans call Columbus Day. It is used to to honor the pre-Columbian native population of Mexico. It all started in 1925, when Mexican philosopher, Jose Vasconcelos, wrote a book called La Raza Cosmica to instill pride in the Mestizo or mixed population to celebrate their native roots and heritage.

Lou Dobbs was probably asked to resign from CNN. His anti-immigrant, anti-Mexican and anti-NAFTA hysteria was fermenting a potential race war in America. Good riddance, Mr. Dobbs.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:20 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
[quote=blacktalon1;11639923]Straight out of the mouths of LaRacists. How's this for fair and balanced . . . . .

Quote:

NCLR National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day

Give voice to Latino priorities! The NCLR National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day is an opportunity for you to work with other Latino community organizations in holding your elected officials accountable for and responsive to the needs of the Hispanic community in the United States, and for all Americans. Come to our nation’s capital to strengthen the policies concerning health care, educational opportunities, economic mobility, criminal justice, and comprehensive immigration reform
National Council of La Raza: NCLR Special Events (http://www.nclr.org/section/events/ - broken link)
Nice of "the race" to mention "all Americans" as an afterthought isn't is?
Watch out! Pro-illegals have a serious truth allergy. It’s more severe than garlic to Dracula.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:21 PM

51 posts, read 65,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Pretty much sums it up. Not to mention the double standards. If an all white group named themselves The Race it would without question be labled a racist group, extremist, or radical and would not benefit from tax dollars.
Indeed. Adding insult to injury is that they are receiving millions of our tax dollars to promote their agenda of what they deem to be their racial superiority and their entitlement to all that America has.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:27 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alance View Post
Día de la Raza is what Mexicans call Columbus Day. It is used to to honor the pre-Columbian native population of Mexico. It all started in 1925, when Mexican philosopher, Jose Vasconcelos, wrote a book called La Raza Cosmica to instill pride in the Mestizo or mixed population to celebrate their native roots and heritage.

Lou Dobbs was probably asked to resign from CNN. His anti-immigrant, anti-Mexican and anti-NAFTA hysteria was fermenting a potential race war in America. Good riddance, Mr. Dobbs.
Correction: Dobbs was anti illegal alien-------------they are NOT the same as legal immigrants; Mexican or otherwise.

As for NAFTA; we certainly do not need Mexico-----------it is not in their best interests to antagonize the USA.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:28 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Quote:
Indeed. Adding insult to injury is that they are receiving millions of our tax dollars to promote their agenda of what they deem to be their racial superiority and their entitlement to all that America has.
What angers me is trash like MEChA are even allowed on college campuses; they are in the same catagory as the Ku Klux Klan.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:31 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
The entitlement mentality is what is most annoying. Immigration reform. Or in other words free pass for those who respect our laws and our rights so little as to disregard them. For those same people who feel it is ok to use anothers ID, to evade taxes, to drive without a license or insurance.
Laraza seems to ignore the gang violence and those members who are not only here illegally but also victimizing their fellow latino's.
They would like us to believe that their sole agenda is to simply improve living conditions for all Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration