Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 06:03 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,322,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Dobbs will wind up on FOX News along with the other rabid xenephobes there!
Dobbs and the other Fox news journalists have a fear of strangers? Wow, who would have guessed it. When did they make that statement?

Old 11-13-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C. H. View Post
Give me a break. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Mr Independent? Yeah, and I'm the Pope.
Really, and your proof is?

Old 11-13-2009, 06:09 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John C. H. View Post
I find it amazing how many people ASSUME that Latino American citzens and Legal Latinos support Illegal immigration. Where do people get that from?
A person who completed the legal process and spent lots of money on paper work and lawyers is going to support the person who didn't? I don't know any Mexican that supports illegal immigration, not one. Now do they sympathize with them, sure. But are in support and encourage it, no. Everyone knows life is very hard if you are illegal.
Why, I don't know! I can't imagine why anyone might think such a thing.

Old 11-13-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
I live in Arizona and a lot of Latinos are opposed to illegal immigration. I was surprised to see that myself. I would say most of the Latinos I've encountered are opposed to illegal immigration because it gives them a bad name. Like you said, they sympathize but don't support it. By demonizing Latinos, Republicans and conservatives are pushing away a group of voters that are in fact very conservative and have traditional values. It's dumb to assume all Latinos support illegal immigration. I'm Latino and like you, I don't know of one who supports illegal immigration.
Their support goes way beyond sympathy. They want amnesty/legalization/citizenship for these illegals. They complain about the raids, securing our borders, claim racial profiling when illegals are detected, cry about separation of families, etc. As I said, don't you read any pro-illegal blogs? Don't you read the pro-illegal posts in here by Latinos? Don't you know the stance that all of these Hispanic advocacy groups share on illegal immigration? Of course not all Latinos are supporters of illegal aliens but many are. Come on, get real here. The evidence is everywhere.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:52 PM

411 posts, read 468,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
This sounds like a move by Dobbs himself and not one that CNN forced upon him. I think Dobbs got angry at CNN and basically asked to be released from his contract. Think about it, if he wanted to stay, he would have sued CNN for wrongful termination because he was still under contract. I think Lou got upset at the Network and both and he and CNN came to terms. CNN has gotten increasingly liberal since they hired Anderson Cooper, Campbell Brown and Soledad O'brien. The serious hardcore reporting by journalists such as Bob Novak and Bernard Shaw went in favor of these NBC personalities like O'brien and Brown. I think Dobbs saw the direction CNN was going and decided to jump ship.

Lou Dobbs who is a racist pig that looks like a pig, was fired like a pig.....

Old 11-13-2009, 09:02 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Lou Dobbs who is a racist pig that looks like a pig, was fired like a pig.....
Want to curb racism against Mestizos? Close/lock our southern border with lethal force as needed and really ramp up forced deportations of illegal aliens.-----------which would take a lot of heat off of our Americans who resemble stereotypical Mexican nationals.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Want to curb racism against Mestizos? Close/lock our southern border with lethal force as needed and really ramp up forced deportations of illegal aliens.-----------which would take a lot of heat off of our Americans who resemble stereotypical Mexican nationals.

mestizo here, mestizo there, you love this word, you repeat it many times a day, the reality is that the racist radicals are desperate, the political power of human rights organizations like the aclu, and La Raza does not allow for racist pigs like Dobbs to spread their hate any more, this is a big victory for LA RAZA, the wheels are turning....

Old 11-13-2009, 10:09 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
La Raza does not allow for racist pigs like Dobbs to spread their hate any more, this is a big victory for LA RAZA, the wheels are turning....
Hey Einstein, care to define La Raza for us in English, you uneducated Anti-American?

La Raza = The Race...

You are the racist that now looks foolish.

Old 11-13-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Hey Einstein, care to define La Raza for us in English, you uneducated Anti-American?

La Raza = The Race...

You are the racist that now looks foolish.

Anti-American???, no one loves this country more than I do, this is the place where I prospered, I have a large amount of friends from all races, the only group of people that I don't respect in general are the recists/xenophobes like Lou Dobbs, they need to understand that they are a minority and they are no longer accepted by the mainstream......

Old 11-13-2009, 11:00 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,181 times
Quote:
mestizo here, mestizo there, you love this word, you repeat it many times a day, the reality is that the racist radicals are desperate, the political power of human rights organizations like the aclu, and La Raza does not allow for racist pigs like Dobbs to spread their hate any more, this is a big victory for LA RAZA, the wheels are turning....
The only wheels that will be turning are the wheels on the bus transporting your illegal brethren back to where they came from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration