Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2007, 10:56 PM

73 posts, read 449,018 times

Advertisements

One thing that is not talked about much, but really makes me upset with the illegals entering the country is that we are selecting the biological genetics with a predisposition to break the law. If we understand Biology 101 we know that it is possible to select certain traits from the gene pool and then pass them on to future generations. The offspring will have a natural tendency to carry on the same behaviors.

When I went to my friend's wedding in Guadalajara, Mexico, I was surprised that the locals were so nice and civilized compared to the ones I meet in LA and OC. Now the picture is all starting to come together, Mexicans are nice wonderful people in their hometown but we are letting the bad ones into our country and also letting them reproduce here.

Again, the Mexicans I came across down south of the border were nice, cultured, civilized people. That is when I came to the sudden realization we are leaving the good ones behind.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:34 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times
I don't think there's such a thing as a crime gene. If anything, people that are criminals are just setting a bad example for their children, which the kids learn from and carry on with later on in life themselves.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:07 AM

73 posts, read 449,018 times
Since we're getting a Border Collie puppy for sheep herding I'd like to use this as an example. This breed of dog has a natural innate ability to round up sheep, and that comes natural. The shepards simply had to select the best puppies for the task and let them breed. In the field of biology we know that genes can influence how the brain develops, so that there is a natural predisposition for certain personalities, but which are only expressed when environmental factors also come into play. What I'm really afraid of is that the illegal immigrants will breed amongst each other and reinforce the genes that make the human mind have less anxiety about breaking the law. There is a hereditary factor to some behaviors; otherwise it would not be possible to create Border Collies, for example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration