Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 11:50 PM

183 posts, read 243,383 times

Advertisements

Okay I have a question for everyone, cuz I realy am curious. A friend of mine mentioned this but I ever thought of it before so I thought Id ask you all. What would happen... if every U.S. citizen that is against this legalizing the ...12 million illegals it said...refused to pay their taxes these next couple of months when they are due. What would happen if they refuse to pay them and said they wont until they deport the ones that are here? (and no Im not talking bout the Haitains that are already here). Im just curious what would happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 12:21 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,486,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylee963 View Post
.....I didnt say they did . Thats why Im confused. I said I know illegals and I know ones that steal admit it and are proud of it. I didnt say they have access to thing we dont. Most of their extra "income" comes from the s.s. checks they steal from old people, cars they jack and houses they break into and rob. I also know a few that have commited identity theft. My husband identity has already been stolen and Im pretty sure mine has cuz
Quote:
I got stuff on my credit Ive never even used from a state I never been to.
Are you able to debate that with the CCC's?

Old 01-18-2010, 12:23 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,486,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylee963 View Post
Okay I have a question for everyone, cuz I realy am curious. A friend of mine mentioned this but I ever thought of it before so I thought Id ask you all. What would happen... if every U.S. citizen that is against this legalizing the ...12 million illegals it said...refused to pay their taxes these next couple of months when they are due. What would happen if they refuse to pay them and said they wont until they deport the ones that are here? (and no Im not talking bout the Haitains that are already here). Im just curious what would happen?
Excellent question...I'd like to know myself.

Old 01-18-2010, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Are you able to debate that with the CCC's?

I reported it and have been waiting to hear back from them. My dad is having the same issue only hes been able to prove 2/3 s of his and is batteling with the rest of it. The problem is my s.s # has been messed up since birth for some reason they have my mothers name listed under my number but my card has my number and name on it. So my report has her name on it. So some of thing Im batteling with them on is this and then the charges from another state. My major fight has been trying to prove that they arent mine but that they arent also my moms. That way shes not stuck with the bills. My husbands Im pretty sure we know WHO took it were just trying to prove it.

Old 01-18-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Excellent question...I'd like to know myself.
It would be a great way to make them listen tho right? The only thing we can realy do to grab their attention and make them listen. They dont have enough jails to throw all of us in prison or whatever, so she mentioned it and Ive been realy interested in investigating it. Cuz maybe if we know that we can make them listen by doing it we can start spreading it around to people we know and just pray like h*ll everyone does it. I know Im dreaming, but it doesnt hurt to hope right? K Im off 2 bed. night all.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,752,866 times
Just to make it clear, further attempts at this off topic, back and forth emoticon/garbage posting will be rewarded with a 3 day time out from the forum. Thank you, carry on.
Yac.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:23 PM

73 posts, read 85,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Just to make it clear, further attempts at this off topic, back and forth emoticon/garbage posting will be rewarded with a 3 day time out from the forum. Thank you, carry on.
Yac.
Apologies for the [apparent] re-post.

Mommylee, there's a reason I don't troll posts screaming "liar", eh?

Old 01-20-2010, 08:19 PM

10,404 posts, read 15,644,193 times
Quote:
From an ER doctor

Remember I live and work in a border state overrun with illegals;
they make more money having kids than we earn working fulltime;
today I had a 25yr old with 8 kids that’s right 8; all illegal anchor babies and she had the nicest nails;
cell phone;hand bag; clothing etc; she makes about 1500 monthly for each; do the math.
we elected the idiot idealogues who have passed the bills that allow this; sorry; we need a revolution;
Vote em all out in 2010

WHAT BETTER REASON DO WE HAVE TO VOTE OUT OF OFFICE ANY AND

ALL INCUMBENT POLITICIANS WHO CREATED SUCH A STUPID SITUATION.

WHY ARE OUR SOCIAL SECURITY PENSIONERS PUTTING UP WITH THIS CRAP ?

WHY HAS NOT ANYONE YET FILED A CLASS ACTION DISCRIMINATION SUIT ?

REMEMBER---IN NOVEMBER 2010 WE HAVE

A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT

THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE.

This is an insult and a kick in the butt to all of us...

Get mad and pass it on - I don't know how,
but maybe some good will come of this travesty.

If the immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than a woman on Social Security,
who worked from 1944 until 2004.

She is only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there's a 'catch 22'.

It is interesting that the federal government provides a singlerefugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.
Each can also obtain an additional $580 in social assistance, for a total of $2,470 a month.

This compares to a single pensioner,
who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years,
can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Consider sending this to all your American friends,
so we can all be ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the pensioners up to $2,470.
Then we can enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.
And not to receive a increase for 2010 Vote them all out of office…….

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians

have been doing the past 11 years to over-taxed Americans.
Who did this the Repubican't...let run them oput of town.......

Old 01-20-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Here it cost each and every natural born, and legalized citizen, including minor children, $1002 a year, to fund the cost of illegal aliens in the State of Texas.

California is up around $1500 a year.
In California you get less...and...less with each child that you
have , I see that you don't know what you're talking about......

Old 01-20-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Here it cost each and every natural born, and legalized citizen, including minor children, $1002 a year, to fund the cost of illegal aliens in the State of Texas.

California is up around $1500 a year.
In California women get reduced benefits for additional children (and) $1,500 sounds a little bit too high!!! The have a baby hustle has been (up) for a decade or more in California.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration