Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 11:40 PM

97 posts, read 371,763 times

Advertisements

I am not sure if you guys have heard, but Home Depot has been openly supporting illegal aliens and turining a blind eye to illegals working @ Home Depot.

I don't know about you, but I am NOT giving my $ to Home Depot anymore. I am going to Lowe's or other stores from now on.

Moderator cut: copyrighted image removed

Read about it:

http://www.saveourstate.org/homedepot.html (broken link)

Miller beer is the same.... they are beying boycotted now and they are starting to change their postions...

http://www.millerboycott.com/index.asp (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2007, 08:50 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,748,042 times
Many of us at Save our State like to go and protest the day labor centers at Home Despot. It's alot of fun watching their managers fulminate and the would be employers scatter when we aim our cameras at them and their license plates! You can see the results of some of our handiwork at WeHireAliens.com.

I shop at Lowe's or the local hardware store and avoid Home Despot like the plague. Since I've never been a fan of Miller Beer, I have no problem avoiding their products.

Another one to avoid is Bank of America. As soon as we sell the house and they no longer hold the equity loan note, I'm pulling all my funds from there and going to a bank which does not cater to illegal aliens.

Old 05-12-2007, 10:43 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,246 times
Home Depot, Miller Beer, Ford Motor Co., Bank of America, Smithfield Foods, Armour/Swift, Wal-Mart, the list just keeps growing.

Another good place for information is www.alipac.us . They worked with SOS on the LA billboard fight, as well as the Baldwin Park thing. They've still got a picture of the billboard after the American flag was draped over 'Mexico'.

Check it out!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...t=2433&start=0

Old 05-12-2007, 12:30 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,676,591 times
Lowe's here I come! I was just getting ready to run do to Home Depot and decided to mess around on the computer instead.

Old 05-12-2007, 03:46 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,367 times
I've been boycotting HD for almost a year now, I use a local hardware store and a smaller home improvement store and go to lowes only if I have to...And I have found that I also get better service at the places I now shop for home improvement stuff...Tell all of your friends to shop around and to stay out of the orange box....

Old 05-16-2007, 09:01 AM

7 posts, read 40,497 times
Default home depot and bank of america are not the only ones you shoud boycott

check the LA RAZA website http://www.nclr.org and click on corporate partners at the top,you will see a list of companies who give contributions to this group which promotes illegal alien rights,and la raza supports mecha which openly advocates violence to obtain what they want ,which is to have citizenship for the border jumping lawbreakers,so vote with your wallet and write these companies and tell them you are no longer a customer until they change their support of these two racist groups,LA RAZA which means ''the race'' say americans are racist because we want our laws enforced,this is not a racial issue,it's a criminal issue,if you are tired of home depot having these illegal alien hiring centers on their property,I have the way to shut them down quickly,just go down to home depot in a big car and pick up as many illegal aliens as you can ,tell them you are going to dig a big hole or something,it dosen't matter what you say because they don't speak english anyway,then just drive them to your local immigration and customs enforcement office http://www.ice.gov and tell them you are making a CITIZENS arrest and you would like them deported,or you can just drive them to the border and turn them over to the border patrol just call ahead to let them know you are coming so they will wait out front for you,if everyone does this we should clear them out in a few weeks,the home depot is acting just like a pimp for a hooker in promoting this highly illegal activity and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,america is sick of corporate greed ,have you seen the obsecene amount of money the CEO of home depot makes?he should be ashamed of himself, GOD BLESS AMERICA http://www.immigrationshumancost.org

Old 05-16-2007, 09:25 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,913,507 times
Wow, Home Depot may go under totally once I stop going there, which starts right now. I probably spend more money there than anyplace else. Count me in!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:52 AM

8,038 posts, read 10,629,469 times
Default No Home Depot for me

I had stopped patronizing Home Depot stores for the past few years and gone to Lowes or ACE instead. The Home Depot's last CEO almost drove the company completely into the ground by cutting payroll down to the bone and terrible treatment of the companies' long term employees. Service truly has suffered in the stores - many times you have to search all over the store to find someone to ask a question or to help you, ridiculous, who has time for that? He resigned, but not before securing a cool 200 million dollar severance package for himself before he snuck out the back door (disgusting but typical of today's CEO's in America). Getting rich off the backs of the low-end workers, and hurting the company in the long run. Another classic corporate greed story. The new CEO has promised to turn things around, but they still won't get my business if they are catering to illegal immigration. Enough is enough already! And no more Genuine Draft for me either

Old 05-16-2007, 05:39 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,913,507 times
Totally agree with you montanamom. It's sad for me because the Home Depot (in our area at least) is far superior to the Lowes, which is about 1/10th of a mile down the same road. However, I'll boycott the suckers if their ponying up to these illegal immigrants and the contractors who hire them.

Does anyone know of any "spin-off" beers that Miller makes? Do they make off-brand beers that I should also take into account? I never drink Miller, but may have other products that may be made by Miller brewing. I just need to make sure and check the labels I suppose. Heck, it would probably be better to drink a Corona; at least they're honest!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:12 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,748,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Totally agree with you montanamom. It's sad for me because the Home Depot (in our area at least) is far superior to the Lowes, which is about 1/10th of a mile down the same road. However, I'll boycott the suckers if their ponying up to these illegal immigrants and the contractors who hire them.

Does anyone know of any "spin-off" beers that Miller makes? Do they make off-brand beers that I should also take into account? I never drink Miller, but may have other products that may be made by Miller brewing. I just need to make sure and check the labels I suppose. Heck, it would probably be better to drink a Corona; at least they're honest!
You can't go wrong with a Guinness Extra Stout!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration