Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 07:08 PM

16 posts, read 8,873 times

Advertisements

As the anti undocumented crowd become more and more desperate, their remarks become incrasingly more anti-hispanic as if they both were the same, obvioulsly most of these fanatics have lower than average education and culture and can not make a distinction, the problem is that the hispanic population is well aware of the situation and are ready to politically act against the agressors, the politicians are aware of the fact that hispanics are the largest ethnicity in the usa, with over 45 million legal residents plus approximatelly 15 million undocumented, also the fastest growing population group, and since, by now, talk against undocumented irritates hispanics, politicians are going to stay away from that type of talk, in the meantime the hispanic population will continue growing faster than the rest of the population and therefore incrase their political influence......

Old 04-20-2010, 07:25 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by comesijaya View Post
As the anti undocumented crowd become more and more desperate, their remarks become incrasingly more anti-hispanic as if they both were the same, obvioulsly most of these fanatics have lower than average education and culture and can not make a distinction, the problem is that the hispanic population is well aware of the situation and are ready to politically act against the agressors, the politicians are aware of the fact that hispanics are the largest ethnicity in the usa, with over 45 million legal residents plus approximatelly 15 million undocumented, also the fastest growing population group, and since, by now, talk against undocumented irritates hispanics, politicians are going to stay away from that type of talk, in the meantime the hispanic population will continue growing faster than the rest of the population and therefore incrase their political influence......
You have it backwards there: the desperation is increasing in the illegal alien communities.

The party is over; just accept it and if here illegally-----------LEAVE!

Old 04-20-2010, 07:38 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Who are the "undocumented"? I know of no such animal. If there are any anti-hispanic remarks made it is only because the bulk of ILLEGAL ALIENS are hispanics and the bulk of Americans who support them are also hispanics. You tell me why there are so many hispanic citizens who don't give a hoot about our immigration laws. Do they think they are special?

Does it make you feel good that the hispanic population is growing due mostly to illegal immigration from south of our border? So you are ok with foreigners replacing the natives of a country in such a manner and taking over their country politically?

Old 04-20-2010, 07:40 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Bascially I would say that illegal immagration has already beckfired aginst the mexican community and in general.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:40 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You have it backwards there: the desperation is increasing in the illegal alien communities.

The party is over; just accept it and if here illegally-----------LEAVE!
Thanks ArizonaBear; i thought so to, this is backwards, desperation is naturally increasing for the illegal communities.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:43 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
I don't hate them. I simply want people breaking the laws of my country to leave. I'd like for my government to do it's job upholding the laws of our nation. Must I sue my government to do it's job????

Anyone up for a class action suit?

Old 04-20-2010, 08:03 PM

515 posts, read 716,715 times
Quote:
Hmmm, it seems like you have made many mistakes here...so much for your own "education and culture".

1. We are anti ILLEGAL ALIENS....please use the correct terminology or else you will be regarded as more buffoonish than you are now.

2. We are firm and determined...not desperate...to stop the massive invasion of our Nation currently underway.

3. The "agressors" definitely are not us, the citizens, but the ILLEGAL ALIENS certainly are "aggressively" invading us and "aggressively" wreaking havoc and mayhem in our society by persistenly violating our laws. They are also "aggressively" bankrupting our local and state governments by their theft of educational, welfare and medical services provided by us taxpayers.

4. The politicans are definitely not "staying away from that kind of talk"; they are, in fact, listening to us more closely now....they want to keep their jobs come November.

5. There are currently more of us than there are of you...who do you really think the vote chasers will listen to?

6. We owe you nothing!

Old 04-20-2010, 08:47 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Oh, so only Hispanics are illegal aliens? (and let's call it what it is--undocumented is a ridiculous, politically correct term with no real meaning).

By the way that's only 15% of the population. The other 85% are NOT Hispanic and have enough political clout in and of themselves to ensure that their rights are not subjugated to the pseudo rights of law breakers.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:53 PM

264 posts, read 457,361 times
Quote:
....also the fastest growing population group, and since, by now, talk against undocumented irritates hispanics, politicians are going to stay away from that type of talk, in the meantime the hispanic population will continue growing faster than the rest of the population and therefore incrase their political influence......
Interestingly, this kind of language sounds very familiar. In fact, this demonstrates precisely the type of ethnocentric, tribalistic, "we versus them" mentality I hear out of illegals quite often.

Moreover, this is another reason why I openly oppose illegal immigration. The whole concept of American culture is based upon integration - "e pluribus unum" - NOT "we gonna outbreed you".

In no way does illegal immigration contribute toward the cohesiveness of American society. It only contributes further to our balkanization and hence, our destruction.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:27 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Yes and even if we're going to fall into the US VS THEM mentality, I'm shocked that the latino community citizens of native born and legal immigrants would decide that they ought to be loyal to illegal immigrants instead of their fellow citizens. New immigrants are sworn to allegiance. Shouldn't this sound familiar?
Quote:
The Oath of Allegiance:

"I hereby declare, on oath,

that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;

that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law;

that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law;

that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
The problem with illegal immigrants (no matter origin) is that they often don't leave their problems behind them. They reanimate the dysfunction they claim to be running away from. Contrast this with legal immigrants who make a conscious effort to retain the best of their cultural homeland, but sacrifice all which is incompatible with US law (coincidence it's the dysfunctional part many seeking asylum claim?). Legal immigrants and all of our ancestors had to adapt. Illegal immigrants make demands the entire country ought to adapt to them? Leave now before someone shoots you.

Come here, expect to learn how to speak English as quickly as possible or you'll be failing your immigration exam written in English. This version of boot camp is for your own good, we don't want anyone falling behind in disadvantaged ethnic class. Oriental folks know just what we mean without believing themselves to be victims and they retain their heritage just fine. Come here expecting that you're obliged to get along with all others. Come here expecting to defend the rights of all others just as you should defend your own. Come here and expect to follow the laws here. Come here on a temporary work visa; if you need instructions how to behave as a respectful guest in our home we'd gladly provide if that concept is so odd to your culture of origin. Abuse my America or it's citizens- please see the oath of allegiance and realize what your language & behavior has declared to this nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration