Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 07:20 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,328,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
You dont know those people's immigration status. I only saw 2 flags and about 3 kids holding them, so the whole group gets profiled as Losers and Brats. Let the profiling begin.

The Fact is those kids are learning what it take to survive in this country. Legal or not, there will always someone trying to step on your rights. Better they learn that fact early and learn how they are afforded by their Constitution rights and Liberties that cant be taken away by a mob.

A loser and a brat is someone that doesn't know the law or the Constution and doesnt fight for their rights.
No, what these kids are learning is that lawlessness and disrespect for a country's laws and then demanding things they have no right to is acceptable behavior. Much like the countries they came from except they are too cowardly to demand their rights there. If here legally and demanding unreasonable rights for illegal aliens it is even more dispicable.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:23 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,328,873 times
Quote:
Sorry you havent figured out thats what it all boils down to...write your ridiculous laws, and they will be slapped down.

keep giving those facts that only you are privy to...keep your buddies informed as to the ways of the World and I'll use the constitution to correct you.

The Anit-immigrant crowd is getting a schooling. To bad some aren't paying attention. Truth and Facts are a witch of a Teacher.
Anti-"immigrant" crowd? And you expect us to take you seriously?

Old 04-23-2010, 07:26 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,155,674 times
Quote:
Sorry you havent figured out thats what it all boils down to...write your ridiculous laws, and they will be slapped down.

keep giving those facts that only you are privy to...keep your buddies informed as to the ways of the World and I'll use the constitution to correct you.

The Anit-immigrant crowd is getting a schooling. To bad some aren't paying attention. Truth and Facts are a witch of a Teacher.
Funny; care to explain why things are becoming harsher for illegal aliens and their enablers.............even in California?

Face it: 1751texan; it is the illegal aliens who are getting a schooling............read that--------------LEAVE!

Again: illegal aliens have the same rights as any other groups of criminals-----------and, DREAMies along with the parents of Anchor Babies are all criminals. Note that one need not be age 18 to face Felony charges.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
This new law, if signed, will end up in the supreme court as an illegal search and seizure case and the state will get slapped down.
I doubt that---------------the economy is too bad and there will likely be civil unrest if illegal aliens are NOT evicted from the USA. They are nothing more than thieves, liars and leeches----------and, I am being polite.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
No, what these kids are learning is that lawlessness and disrespect for a country's laws and then demanding things they have no right to is acceptable behavior. Much like the countries they came from except they are too cowardly to demand their rights there. If here legally and demanding unreasonable rights for illegal aliens it is even more dispicable.
Quote:
Two words come to mind: pure desperation on the part of the pro illegal side.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 AM

50,371 posts, read 47,120,861 times
Quote:

So you are against laws but for the Constitution? Interesting formula you have going. I suppose we don't need all those Cops and military then eh? You just solved every States budget woes!

Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,838,977 times
Quote:
I can care less what you take.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So you are against laws but for the Constitution? Interesting formula you have going. I suppose we don't need all those Cops and military then eh? You just solved every States budget woes!
I dont know how many tme Ive tried to explain to you, Im not going to play your game. If you dont understand my posts, comment and move on, I am not going to argue with.

If you want to understand the Constitution, read a book.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:38 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,510,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Losers...............

Needless to say: ICE needs to start 'profiling' those brats.
First anyone playing Mariachi music should be profiled and now anyone holding a Mexican flag needs to be profiled?

We have been discussing this since 2007 and you are on a downward spiral ArizonaBear.

You would probably have me profiled as well.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Funny; care to explain why things are becoming harsher for illegal aliens and their enablers.............even in California?

Face it: 1751texan; it is the illegal aliens who are getting a schooling............read that--------------LEAVE!

Again: illegal aliens have the same rights as any other groups of criminals-----------and, DREAMies along with the parents of Anchor Babies are all criminals. Note that one need not be age 18 to face Felony charges.

AZ, Arizona is passing these "tougher" laws because the rate of deportation to new influx is keeping them level. Why doesnt the Governor call the Arizona Nation Gaurd to the border...she has that right. We know that there are BP check points in from the Border, we all have to go thru them. Why isnt the Governor posting AzNG troops at checkpoints into AZ, there is no law Against that. Just as SC oked subriety check points, Az could have Alien checkpoints.

Arizona could do 1-9 recheck where in the next year, employees have to resubmit documents. These are Constitutional ways for Arizona to get a handle in there state. Every state, Arizona included has the right to protect their State, they just cant ignore the Constitution to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration