Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 09:12 PM

264 posts, read 457,361 times

Advertisements

Swastikas smeared in beans found on Capitol grounds | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Arizona News

Quote:
Cathy Holland
April 26, 2010

PHOENIX -- Investigators are looking into a case of vandalism at the state Capitol, sparked by the newly signed anti-illegal-immigration law.
Capitol police arrived on the scene at about 6 a.m., after a swastika was found smeared on the glass doors of the House and Senate buildings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 09:31 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Refried beans?

Are you kidding me?

Old 04-26-2010, 09:43 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Refried beans?

Are you kidding me?
Not a joke................stupid and silly at the same time.

I would think that the above would have been done by a group of pro illegal apologists.........never mind that such stunts simply make the above look even more clueless and dumb in the eyes of public opinion.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:09 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,034,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Refried beans?

Are you kidding me?
My thoughts exactly.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:15 PM

234 posts, read 241,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

I would think that the above would have been done by a group of pro illegal apologists.........never mind that such stunts simply make the above look even more clueless and dumb in the eyes of public opinion.
And we can also think that a group of anti-illegals committed this vandalism to rouse the suspicions that you've obviously succumbed to.

Until somebody is found guilty of this vandalism crime your assumption is moot.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:39 PM

264 posts, read 457,361 times
Quote:
Considering their suave, diplomatic competence in wooing American voters over to their cause during the recent riots, this latest act doesn't surprise me one iota.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:48 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
And we can also think that a group of anti-illegals committed this vandalism to rouse the suspicions that you've obviously succumbed to.

Until somebody is found guilty of this vandalism crime your assumption is moot.
Needless to say: if a bunch of anti's did the vandalism..........they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

BTW: considering that the protesters camping around the Capital are pro illegal alien apologists; till there is proof otherwise----------I stand by what I stated.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:32 PM

234 posts, read 241,793 times
Quote:
Needless to say: if a bunch of anti's did the vandalism..........they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

BTW: considering that the protesters camping around the Capital are pro illegal alien apologists; till there is proof otherwise----------I stand by what I stated.
With all the surveillance cameras all over the Arizona Capitol building one would expect to find the vandalism easily recorded.

Unfortunately the surveillance cameras mysteriously seemed to have pick up nothing that night and the protesters who were camping outside the Capitol building were all cleared of any wrong doing according to police reports but hey feel free to stand by what you stated.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:48 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,422 times
I hate refried beans...

Old 04-27-2010, 02:26 PM

181 posts, read 322,786 times
Are they SURE it is refried beans? It kinda looks like s..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration