Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: White Folks: Would you support a law that allows police to detain you at will in order to combat whi
Yes - I think the increased security is worth the government intrusion 78 54.55%
No - It violates my Constitutional rights 65 45.45%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 12:42 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times

Advertisements

...in an effort to help better apprehend white criminals?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2010, 12:47 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Most are willing to give up Constitutional Rights to achieve Security from the Brown Menace which means they are NOT Conservatives, they are Fascist

Old 04-24-2010, 12:51 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,256 times
You mean being detained for the whole two seconds that it would take to whip out my driver's license, social security card, and every other piece of crap ID that I carry around all of the time? Are my "civil rights" violated when I have to produce a driver's license for some thug on the highway looking to impose an indirect tax? Maybe, but that is the "cost" of being an American subject.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:55 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,957,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
You mean being detained for the whole two seconds that it would take to whip out my driver's license, social security card, and every other piece of crap ID that I carry around all of the time? Are my "civil rights" violated when I have to produce a driver's license for some thug on the highway looking to impose an indirect tax? Maybe, but that is the "cost" of being an American subject.
Do you carry proof that you are a citizen?

Old 04-24-2010, 12:58 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Do you carry proof that you are a citizen?
I have my sacrificial animal number, er my ss card with me at all times along with matching credit cards, driver's license, etc., if that is what you mean.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:01 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
I have my sacrificial animal number, er my ss card with me at all times along with matching credit cards, driver's license, etc., if that is what you mean.
None of those are proof of citizenship

Old 04-24-2010, 01:01 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
...in an effort to help better apprehend white criminals?
If we had a huge influx of white people coming into this country illegally and breaking the law or threatening our safety .........You Betcha,! but I would rather stop them from getting in!

Old 04-24-2010, 01:02 PM

68 posts, read 36,933 times
Quote:
Should you be arrested if you forgot your ID or say take a jog? This law is insane..

Legal brown people will surely be arrested and detained for "jogging while brown".

Old 04-24-2010, 01:04 PM

39 posts, read 86,894 times
Quote:
None of those are proof of lawful presence. I am in the US legally but my DL and social security card don't indicate whether I am in the US lawfully or not. Or even that I am not American.

My passport has a visa stamp in it but even that does not prove or disprove lawful presence. You can be in the US legally after the date stamped in your passport by filling out paperwork extending your status or adjusting it. In fact for a few years my visa in my passport had expired but my paperwork was up to date. You only need to renew a visa stamp if you leave the US and intend to return. You can be in lawfull status with an expired visa in one's passport.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:06 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I don't think anyone should be/will be questioned or detained unless they are caught doing something they shouldn't be doing...then all bets are off.

If I was stopped for doing something I shouldn't have done then I expect I will have to prove who I am. Doesn't everyone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration