Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 09:31 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,760,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I hear that MS-13 executives make quite a good living.
This is a very good point. The notorious gang members like the MS-13 and the Salvadorian gangs are often illegals from southern Mexico or E.S. If we want to put a stop to the distribution of the drugs being smuggled into our country and bullets from finding our sheriffs, then why does the US government not round up these thugs? I am sure our Homeland Security Chief would be more concerned over the risk of profiling. We have to stop this tide at the border and whithin our cities and towns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 PM

613 posts, read 961,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
This is a very good point. The notorious gang members like the MS-13 and the Salvadorian gangs are often illegals from southern Mexico or E.S. If we want to put a stop to the distribution of the drugs being smuggled into our country and bullets from finding our sheriffs, then why does the US government not round up these thugs? I am sure our Homeland Security Chief would be more concerned over the risk of profiling. We have to stop this tide at the border and whithin our cities and towns.
Don't care, pull me over. I have the paperwork to prove that I am suppose to be here. If you don't have paperwork, we are finally sendin you home. I live in AZ and when my county deputy gets shot with an AK-47 game over. Just from my phone calls when I have been out and about, they have arrested 12 illegals who should not be here. Pretty easy to spot when your 12 miles out in the desert and they have no license plate. They had a bear in the air within 3 minutes and gottem. And all you illegal's reading this, WE ARE GOING TO GET YOU.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:58 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,725,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckDriver33 View Post
Don't care, pull me over. I have the paperwork to prove that I am suppose to be here. If you don't have paperwork, we are finally sendin you home. I live in AZ and when my county deputy gets shot with an AK-47 game over. Just from my phone calls when I have been out and about, they have arrested 12 illegals who should not be here. Pretty easy to spot when your 12 miles out in the desert and they have no license plate. They had a bear in the air within 3 minutes and gottem. And all you illegal's reading this, WE ARE GOING TO GET YOU.
I bet if we had an actual way to measure who deserves to be here or not, beyond legal status, this place would be was less crowded. At very least, it would look quite different.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:23 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,240,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
I bet if we had an actual way to measure who deserves to be here or not, beyond legal status, this place would be was less crowded. At very least, it would look quite different.
Well this forum is about those who are here illegally. In other words if they don't have a valid VISA, Perm. Resident or green card or are a legal citizen then they deserve to be deported.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:53 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,725,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Well this forum is about those who are here illegally. In other words if they don't have a valid VISA, Perm. Resident or green card or are a legal citizen then they deserve to be deported.
Duly noted sir!

Old 05-12-2010, 03:27 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,330,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
The only ones "deserving" to be here are citizens born here from legal parents and naturalized citizens. Legal immigrants are also the acception.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration