Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2007, 01:03 PM

233 posts, read 439,799 times

Advertisements

OK, so do any of you know how to organize protest marches? I think it is the only way to really show them how the American people feel about this..............they (the illegals) march so why don't we. July 4th is coming up fast and I think it would be a perfect time to show how much we want this defeated. Is everybody willing to give up their parties to get out on the streets and march? I am making up some signs tonight and putting them at the major intersections in town tomorrow with the "wehategringos" website and this site listed on them. You would all be surprised at how many people are really unaware of what this shamenesty thing entails, once their eyes get opened it is amazing! The more we can get the word out to our neighbors the more support we can get to get this defeated..............heck people advertise garare sales all over the place so why shouldn't we advertise things concerning our nations security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2007, 01:29 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollies mom View Post
OK, so do any of you know how to organize protest marches? I think it is the only way to really show them how the American people feel about this..............they (the illegals) march so why don't we. July 4th is coming up fast and I think it would be a perfect time to show how much we want this defeated. Is everybody willing to give up their parties to get out on the streets and march? I am making up some signs tonight and putting them at the major intersections in town tomorrow with the "wehategringos" website and this site listed on them. You would all be surprised at how many people are really unaware of what this shamenesty thing entails, once their eyes get opened it is amazing! The more we can get the word out to our neighbors the more support we can get to get this defeated..............heck people advertise garare sales all over the place so why shouldn't we advertise things concerning our nations security.

There Is a protest in Austin Texas tomorrow. If you are in Texas go to www.usborderwatch.com for information...They would love to have you join them....

Old 06-15-2007, 01:53 PM

1,484 posts, read 4,155,597 times
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollies mom View Post
Maybe a site like numbersusa can help to organize ones in all different states. If I wasnt paying taxes I might have more time to travel to another state for this!

Old 06-15-2007, 03:39 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,748,694 times
Default Taking it to the streets.

Come to L.A. on June 23rd.

CIVIL RIGHTS MARCH - NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Saturday, June 23rd,2007
Civil Rights March Starts @ 1:00 PM
From Martin Luther King, Jr. & Crenshaw Blvd To Leimert Park

Civil Rights Rally - Leimert Park Starts @ 2:30 PM

Take Back Our Civil Rights, Promises, Legacies and Heritages NOW

Retrieve The Fourteenth Amendment-Our National Birth Right NOW
(* From Citizens of Foreign Nations Illegally Within Ours)

Giving Amnesty To Illegal Aliens Is Racist Against Black US Citizens

DON’T SUPPORT AMNESTY. TO DO SO, IS TO HANG YOURSELF!

DON’T BE FOOLED by the “BROWN-BLACK” COALITIONS

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT the CIVIL RIGHT MOVMENT

AMNESTY REPLACES REPARATIONS for Blacks

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STEALS the PROMISSORY NOTE from BLACKS

STAND and HOLD YOUR TURF! THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY!

THESE CIVIL RIGHTS ARE YOURS…NOT FOREIGNERS
HONOR THE MEMORY of OUR ANCESTORS
TAKE BACK YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS - RESIST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

MAKE PLANS NOW TO BE THERE – SATURDAY, JUNE 23RD

SPONSORED BY: Choose Black America, Los Angeles
Co-sponsored by: Millennium Panthers; West Side Illegal Immigration Control

www.ChooseBlackmerica.com or Crispus Attucks Brigade

Many of us from Save Our State, the Minutemen Project and various other anti-illegal immigration groups will be taking part in this march alongside our fellow Americans. If you're in the L.A. area, PM me for further information.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:01 PM

739 posts, read 830,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Come to L.A. on June 23rd.

Take Back Our Civil Rights, Promises, Legacies and Heritages NOW

Giving Amnesty To Illegal Aliens Is Racist Against Black US Citizens

AMNESTY REPLACES REPARATIONS for Blacks

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STEALS the PROMISSORY NOTE from BLACKS

[/color][/b]

OK, first, how is giving amnesty to illiegal aliens (which I don't support) racist towards blacks??

Secondly, reparations for what?? Slavery? Give me a break. Africans captured and enslaved rival tribes hundreds of years before Europeans started doing it. Why haven't you gone after those descendants of the tribes who enslaved other? Oh yeah, they don't have any money. Furthermore, the black community has been the beneficiery of social programs for decades including housing, food, medical care, business support, etc. Have you ever thought that before you ask for reparations that maybe you should think about paying back all of the money the government has doled out to your community?

What Promissory note?? Have you folks ever thought about putting your efforts and energies into legitimate employment instead of attempting to extort money from the government (a.k.a, public)?

I believe the Good Lord gives every bird his worm - he just doesn't drop it right into his nest! There are plenty of blacks in this country who work hard and don't look to society for entitlements. You want America to stop being racist towards you, but you sure don't mind playing the race card when it benefits you!

Old 06-18-2007, 03:15 AM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,930 times
Posts dissapeared. Giving amnesty to illegals is racist against all Americans including Blacks. Many Blacks and Whites have depressed wages by employers who hire illegals. Strange that in advertisement of a march against amnesty, you pick out only the 3 phrases with the word Black to take issue with. The march is for all American citizens.

Last edited by faith10; 06-18-2007 at 03:31 AM..

Old 06-18-2007, 06:15 AM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,631 times
The African Americans should be angry - And, so should a lot of unemployed (legal) Hispanics, Whites, Asians, Native Americans and anyone else that is here legally.

But, you should have raised hell years ago....

If the illegals were stopped at the beginning, all those jobs that they have would be paying higher wages...Livable wages...

And, if anyone says..."Oh no!...People would not pay more for their fruit, lawn care, house cleaning, etc..."...I say "Baloney".....If people are paying $400 a month to gas up their SUV's, they would certainly get used to paying $400 to have their lawns mowed....

And, that is the real tragedy of all of this...The unemployed would have better opportunities with livable wages...

And, the real unemployment numbers are greater than those published by the government...Just like the real numbers of Illegals has been understated by the government...(Think of how they calculate unemployment..Then think about what happens after unemployment benefits run out for someone...Are they still counted?)

Last edited by migee; 06-18-2007 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: mis-spelling

Old 06-18-2007, 08:54 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,748,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckhead_Broker View Post
OK, first, how is giving amnesty to illiegal aliens (which I don't support) racist towards blacks??

Secondly, reparations for what?? Slavery? Give me a break. Africans captured and enslaved rival tribes hundreds of years before Europeans started doing it. Why haven't you gone after those descendants of the tribes who enslaved other? Oh yeah, they don't have any money. Furthermore, the black community has been the beneficiery of social programs for decades including housing, food, medical care, business support, etc. Have you ever thought that before you ask for reparations that maybe you should think about paying back all of the money the government has doled out to your community?

What Promissory note?? Have you folks ever thought about putting your efforts and energies into legitimate employment instead of attempting to extort money from the government (a.k.a, public)?

I believe the Good Lord gives every bird his worm - he just doesn't drop it right into his nest! There are plenty of blacks in this country who work hard and don't look to society for entitlements. You want America to stop being racist towards you, but you sure don't mind playing the race card when it benefits you!
Since Yac deleted my response to this guy, let me just say:

I am not African American. Reparations are not just about slavery or Black Americans. This march is about America and the devastating effects illegal immigration has had on all Americans and in particular, the Black community.

As my friend Ted Hayes is wont to point out, "There are only 3 colors in America - what are they? Red, White and Blue - and those colors don't run."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration