Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 03:32 PM

16 posts, read 9,684 times

Advertisements

Pee test THC-f2bd89ca-64d4-4399-8e27-11405ce3023a.jpeg

Is this a negative test result? As you can see, there is BARELY a line there...I don’t know if this is too close for comfort
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2019, 06:33 PM

629 posts, read 543,458 times
thought you were a straight A student, can't figure this one out?

Old 04-20-2019, 08:50 PM

3,208 posts, read 3,550,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboy1313 View Post
Attachment 210187

Is this a negative test result? As you can see, there is BARELY a line there...I don’t know if this is too close for comfort
Looks like a positive to me, but what do I know?

Old 04-21-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegmatite View Post
thought you were a straight A student, can't figure this one out?
Why are you people so on me for smoking weed? If you’re salty I got into a top 10 school and still smoke 24/7 and get straight A’s, just admit it. If you’re still responding to my posts just to heckle me, it’s pretty clear you’re upset about something...

Old 04-21-2019, 07:24 PM

3,208 posts, read 3,550,099 times
Quote:
Why are you people so on me for smoking weed? If you’re salty I got into a top 10 school and still smoke 24/7 and get straight A’s, just admit it. If you’re still responding to my posts just to heckle me, it’s pretty clear you’re upset about something...
I went to Northwestern. Most members of my close family went to Northwestern. A parent of mine is a member of the faculty. Nobody is impressed that you supposedly got into Northwestern. Get that out of your head.

Also, nobody is jealous of you smoking marijuana either. Potheads tend to think that everyone else is smoking weed or want to smoke weed. Stop deluding yourself.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:32 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,481,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertIsBack View Post
My Nephew has a doctorate in Chemistry and started smoking at age 15. He hasn't stopped since.
It affects different people in different ways, but "in general", someone that's a loser will remain a loser whether they smoke weed or not and someone that's a winner will remain a winner whether they smoke weed or not. I do question why someone would desire to smoke everyday as that seems excessive, but if it works for you, rock on. I'm a firm believer in moderation, but what makes each of us tick is a little different. I do laugh at the stereotype of the weed smoker that sits on the couch all day eating Doritos and watching Harold and Kumar movies. When I smoke, which is rare and minimal, watch out! All the yard work, etc. will get done quickly and with a smile! kinda like that guy in the Tuojeo commercial, lol.

Old 04-22-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
I went to Northwestern. Most members of my close family went to Northwestern. A parent of mine is a member of the faculty. Nobody is impressed that you supposedly got into Northwestern. Get that out of your head.

Also, nobody is jealous of you smoking marijuana either. Potheads tend to think that everyone else is smoking weed or want to smoke weed. Stop deluding yourself.
There is a history behind that comment buddy. The guy who replied earlier is stalking my page and heckling me for smoking, and I’m simply trying to prove that it won’t literally ruin my life to smoke thc carts a bunch (as long as I pass this drug test). Additionally, whether or not he is jealous of me smoking weed, his unhealthy obsession with my use of a pretty typical and harmless drug indicates he is at least a little bit insecure and trying to prove something to himself about the supposed dangers of weed (why else would he be stalking my page??). That’s psychoanalysis 101. Also, getting into northwestern is a pretty impressive achievement, not withstanding my pot use. Especially as an alum, you should feel at least a little bit impressed because you are familiar with the competitiveness of the school...either way though, thanks for the feedback I guess lol.

Old 04-22-2019, 01:19 PM

Quote:
your lack of understanding social cues is pretty funny, you'll fit in perfectly with the student body at Northwestern

Old 04-23-2019, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegmatite View Post
your lack of understanding social cues is pretty funny, you'll fit in perfectly with the student body at Northwestern
Dude, please get off my page. You provided no explanation as to why I don’t understand social cues, and you are STILL HECKLING me. If you reply to this you are officially a loser. You are so unbelievably upset that someone can chronically smoke weed and be successful that you have resorted to ad hominem attacks on my character in which you provide zero evidence...I’m really not this important, just let it go and allow the people who are actually answering the question to control the thread.

Old 04-23-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Dude, please get off my page. You provided no explanation as to why I don’t understand social cues, and you are STILL HECKLING me. If you reply to this you are officially a loser. You are so unbelievably upset that someone can chronically smoke weed and be successful that you have resorted to ad hominem attacks on my character in which you provide zero evidence...I’m really not this important, just let it go and allow the people who are actually answering the question to control the thread.
you seem like the one thats upset, typing in CAPS and calling people names... just sayin'

and guess what, this isn't your page, snowflake, this is the ILLINOIS page

Also I could care less if you smoke weed every day, I did the same thing when I was in college, but I was smart enough to stop 28 days in advance when i needed to take a **** test... and I still partake occasionally to this day since its legal where I live now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois