Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2017, 08:17 AM

17 posts, read 16,572 times

Advertisements

Hi All,

Well after a few misses I have finally been offered a good job that I want and it's in Seymour Indiana! Had a look around the area for a few days last week when I interviewed there and very much like the area and am looking forward to moving. I've been told that Columbus is where most people in the area move to as Seymour is a very small town (not that it bothers me, I like rural) and its easier to find property in Columbus.

Anyway, ideally we'd like a house but there seem to be very few (only 15 or so on my last search on Zillow) and apartments seem more common. I'd rather not move into an apartment if I can avoid it so does anyone have any suggestions of finding a house within a commutable distance (30 mins) of Seymour? Or any good websites? Ideally we want a 2 bed house with a garage and garden. We have seen some new apartments that have a garage and are 2 bed and actually look quite nice, but quite cramped and as I say have no garden (yard).

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks.

Last edited by Fordie22; 04-13-2017 at 08:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2017, 11:49 AM

438 posts, read 1,360,317 times
Rentals in C-bus are gone almost before they hit the market. Here is today's page of rentals from the town paper. I'd also contact a couple of local real estate agents directly regarding rentals. The ReMax and Century 21 offices were handling most of the property managment of all the agencies in town as of last year.
Real Estate For Rent : The Republic Classifieds
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana