Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 07:52 PM

1,012 posts, read 2,560,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapeartist View Post
It's still bland. Just with bullets.
That is absolutley ridiculous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 02:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,423 times
Default re your move to indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andonlyjoanie View Post
I would like to move to Indianapolis at the end of November. I work overnight stocking at a SuperTarget in Florida and would like to know if there are any SuperTargets in Indianapolis that can be reached via the local bus system since I do not drive? Does anyone know of any good, safe, inexpensive apartments near a Target store?
hi im kenny of kenny and sons moving and hauling ,here in indianapolis i would be happy to unload your moving truck here in indy when you get here our price for 2men for2hrs is $165.00 then if the job takes longer than 2hrs it will be it will be an additional $70.00 per hour for 2 men.please contact me at kenneth422002@yahoo.com

Old 11-12-2011, 10:07 AM

170 posts, read 325,990 times
I grew up in Indianapolis. Almost anywhere outside the 465 beltway would be good, except for the East side. All suburbs of Indianapolis are quiet, safe, slow pace, safe, affordable, and great places to raise a family. Do you have kids? Indy is a great place to raise kids. Indiana in general is among the most affordable places in the country to live. But the north Indianapolis suburbs in Hamilton County (Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville) are the most pricey in the region. Zionsville (SE Boone Co.) is pricey as well. If money is no issue, than I would easily recommend Carmel. Also check out Greenwood, the 'Center Grove' area west of Greenwood (Johnson Co.), Franklin, Plainfield, Avon, Beech Grove, Speedway, Brownsburg, Westfield. The problem is that so many communities are so similar, it could be hard to decide. Good luck to U.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:25 AM

3,892 posts, read 5,513,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normcrok8 View Post
I grew up in Indianapolis. Almost anywhere outside the 465 beltway would be good, except for the East side. All suburbs of Indianapolis are quiet, safe, slow pace, safe, affordable, and great places to raise a family. Do you have kids? Indy is a great place to raise kids. Indiana in general is among the most affordable places in the country to live. But the north Indianapolis suburbs in Hamilton County (Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville) are the most pricey in the region. Zionsville (SE Boone Co.) is pricey as well. If money is no issue, than I would easily recommend Carmel. Also check out Greenwood, the 'Center Grove' area west of Greenwood (Johnson Co.), Franklin, Plainfield, Avon, Beech Grove, Speedway, Brownsburg, Westfield. The problem is that so many communities are so similar, it could be hard to decide. Good luck to U.

lol i don't live in Indy but anything outside 465 is all bad is kinda crude.
what about Washington Township?
Fountain Square is near downtown and is undergoing a massive revitalization.
Soon the Near East side will be revitalized from the Super Bowl Legacy Project.
Washington Township is a good area.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:12 AM

2 posts, read 2,562 times
my family and I are going to move to indianapolis for 1-2 years fellowship , we are looking for a nice ' safe , kids freindly place to live ,(maybe arecomodnation about a good pre-school ?) can someone please tell me thing I better know before moving ?
(sorry for any english mistakes ... :-))Thank you !!

Old 02-06-2012, 04:37 AM

3,004 posts, read 5,150,626 times
dap, can you provide a bit more information, general area of where you will be fellowshipping, amenities you are looking for etc. to try to help narrow it down for you.

Old 02-07-2012, 04:50 AM

2 posts, read 2,562 times
the fellowship is at the houspitol - universuty near woshington st' ' we are looking for a good ' safe area next to kindergarden and parks ,good neigburhoos is importent the most

Old 02-09-2012, 06:42 PM

33 posts, read 55,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphnalim View Post
the fellowship is at the houspitol - universuty near woshington st' ' we are looking for a good ' safe area next to kindergarden and parks ,good neigburhoos is importent the most
I hope you fix your keyboard before you get your job at the hospital. Things could get bad.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis