Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 07:40 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times

Advertisements

thanks missik ... can we please get back to the topic at hand? BRG ... seriously, you will never be taken seriously about anything you write on here about Indianapolis when you are nothing more (at this point) than a visitor. You're a high school kid in South Bend. The rest of us are adults (some more than others) ... you will be called out. Hope you learned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 08:42 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,673,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
Come on guys, in the midst of this massive b*^ch fest going on here between both sides, we still have people asking questions about this city. Let's put a final rest to this:

Broad: You were just flat out wrong period! Being a man is admitting when you've screwed up. You screwed up by what you did. Man up and just admit it and apologize. Stop with the Indianapolis is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm sure the city appreciates it but it has problems just like everywhere else. Antagonizing everyone only makes the situation worse. You're what, going into your senior year or so, time to start growing up.

V, dude, if you've never lived in Indiana, you've paid about as much income tax as Broad has which would be ZERO. You don't like the hoosier state, fine, not one of its 6 million residents are going to lose sleep over it. Stick to the Chicago forum if it's that bad.

Adults, teaming up against a 16 year old, really? I expect that from certain posters because they are but kids themselves but for those of us that are actually older, obviously could handle this better than a back and forth session that's starting to transpire. He's the kid, you're the adults. Yeah, more emphasis on you, myself included but since we are adults that onus should be on us moreso than a child.
Im not sure why you say I have never paid income tax. I have for over 20 years.

Indiana is fine, brg is a kid who needs to be schooled. I reach my kids as well, they are younger though. If you dont like what i say, you are welcome to ignore me.

Last edited by Vlajos; 04-21-2012 at 09:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis