Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2013, 08:44 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times

Advertisements

Where is you know who when we really need some trolling???

Cities with the Most Abandoned Homes - 24/7 Wall St.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 10:08 AM

8,980 posts, read 17,290,716 times
There is a foreclosed house on my street. Four different parties want to buy it and flip it. They can't. It sits empty thanks to Indiana's ridiculous foreclosure process. Who needs people living in houses anyway....

Old 06-30-2013, 11:34 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,347,410 times
If this really is BRG2, all would be fine if YOU played by the "rules" you have established. Time and time and time and time again you broke those rules. YOU dare speak of bullying? Really? What about all of the nasty names you use for citizens of other states? What exactly is that? Sweet nothings? Name calling and starting flame wars? young man--you are the king in this case.

Did I want an immature poster gone? Yes. I can tell you the general topic of WHY I contacted domergurl the first time to ban you or get rid of your post. I can also tell you about the other occasions I did so. In all instances, it was justified and directly related to YOUR words.

A final piece of advice, and I've warned you of this before, this nonsense that your write online WILL come back to bite you in the rear. Things on the internet last a long, long, long time. You might think they are gone, but if it was out there once, it can be out there again. Just this morning I contacted a website to remove my job and contact information. I haven't had this job in two years. Think about it. Perhaps a course on the ramifications of social media might be a good idea for you.

Old 06-30-2013, 11:47 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,535,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post

Looks like you got what you wanted.

Old 06-30-2013, 11:51 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,535,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
There is a foreclosed house on my street. Four different parties want to buy it and flip it. They can't. It sits empty thanks to Indiana's ridiculous foreclosure process. Who needs people living in houses anyway....
It's not just state law. At one time in my subdivision we had 3-4 foreclosed properties that had been taken over by Bank of America. According to one of our HOA board members who is a realtor, she knew of several investors who were ready with cash offers for these properties, but BOA refused to listen because they were too busy dealing with other properties.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:38 PM

5,346 posts, read 9,856,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post

I had the same thought a few times in the past few weeks. First time was when gas hit $4.25 here and Indianapolis had the third highest gas price average in the country.

The next time was one morning last week when I woke up to the local news that was reporting three shootings in Indy overnight work two dead and one critically injured. And before I turned off the tv to leave for work they were reporting two bodies found in Lawrence.

Old 06-30-2013, 03:24 PM

You don't have freedom of speech here ... it's not a government run website. Basic con law, BRG2 ...

I never went after you, btw. If anything, I was the one and only person on the website who made excuses for you, tried to support you, told you to knock it off, gave you time outs ... you took advantage of me time and time again. I gave you the ban because you immediately went batcrap crazy on us after your last timeout. You dug the hole, I covered it up because we couldn't take it anymore and I was tired of moderating YOU.

And you're treading water again.

Old 06-30-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missik999 View Post
I had the same thought a few times in the past few weeks. First time was when gas hit $4.25 here and Indianapolis had the third highest gas price average in the country.

The next time was one morning last week when I woke up to the local news that was reporting three shootings in Indy overnight work two dead and one critically injured. And before I turned off the tv to leave for work they were reporting two bodies found in Lawrence.
Sad isn't it? Seems that the minute the Pacers lost, the whole city went to doodooland.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:40 PM

3,004 posts, read 5,150,626 times
Recession hit central indiana hard and it was slow to begin recovery. Unfortunately there isnt much you can do until foreclosure is complete. Second issue foreclosures happening in rather young subdivisions so once the banks claim it, they are not really coming down on the price. Still cheaper to build new so they keep throwing up subdivisions people are buying and leaving the pre-existing housing stock alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis