Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2014, 05:38 PM

335 posts, read 409,867 times

Advertisements

There is this guy who was on one of the networks describing a dream he had that repeated time and again
and in the dream a name kept popping up namely Europa? Well he started doing a Google search and
found Europa in Spain. Not being able to link Spain with his dream he found Europa Illinois. For reasons
which are unclear he discovered Indianola Indiana and that there was an Indianola Missouri ! He drew a
line and later discovered it superimposed the New Madrid Fault long dormant yet a fault line ,but the real
past seismic activity was SE Missouri, NW Arkansas, W Tennessee, W Kentucky, NW Mississippi. Earlier
quakes sent the Mississippi in reverse flow! So what's my point? My point is to have a plan in the event of a quake and be prepared to get to higher ground for the following reasons some if not all may seem
extremely far fetched and authored by a doomsday nut.
In the last few years we have found that the Gulf of Mexico is a very unstable environment lulling us all
into an opinion that its a uneventful body of water. I reality it is full of volcanoes (mud ,oil, and asphalt)
thousands of vents. Some geologists warn that if one of the volcanoes erupts and is preceded by an
earthquake near the Mississippi mouth near New Orleans it could trigger the New Madrid. This could trigger a 9.2-9.6 quake and worse case scenario split the US in two right up to Wisconsin. FEMA ordered
170 million emergency meals, thousands of coffins and underwater body bags ,blankets stored in anticipation of a New Madrid event . Ref : 14 warning signs of a possible new Madrid earthquake website
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2014, 07:21 PM

8,980 posts, read 17,288,229 times
Thanks for the story, sounds like one I've heard some where.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:13 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times
This guy has been busy! Just joined 2 weeks ago and already 84 posts!

Also, I'm not exactly sure the point of this one? Everyone that lives around here is quite aware of the earthquake potential. We just had one a few years ago that shook Indianapolis. And as TT said, almost this exact same post was made 2 years ago here.

Old 03-25-2014, 08:31 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,344,993 times
Gosh--the sky is falling.....

Yes, we felt that quake a few years ago down in B-ton. There is either going to be an earthquake or not. My house and life will be destroyed or not. There are too many other things in life to worry about and to enjoy. Spending my time and money on something over which I have no control--not going to happen. Some unknown guy's dream and unsupported facts--not a cause for me to worry.

Last edited by rrah; 03-25-2014 at 08:39 AM..

Old 03-25-2014, 10:49 AM

14,186 posts, read 22,743,952 times
The Illuminati have an earthquake machine engineered by Halliburton, Boeing and General Electric in a joint venture, and when the time comes for the One World Government, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair will press the button at the Bilderberg Hotel which activates the machine. You know that resurfacing job on I-55 in the Missouri bootheel several years ago? Bet'cha don't know who got the contract for it. It was Halliburton, and they did a whole lot more than just a resurfacing. After the earthquake, Bitcoin stock will surge, and Bob Geldof will coordinate a charity concert to aid the farmers affected by the earthquake in order to give the illusion that this wasn't all planned. Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and 9/11 was an inside job. Stock up on gold, guns, ammunition and canned goods, and use pesos for cash in the interim. Take the children and yourself, and hide out in the cellar. By now, the fighting will be close at hand. Don't believe the church and state, and everything they tell you. Believe in me; I'm with the High Command. Can you hear me? Can you hear me running? Can you hear me running; can you hear me calling you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis