U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM

213 posts, read 263,139 times

Advertisements

About us: Kind of relocating, empty nester, downsizing and looking to rent as we will be keeping our forever home for after retirement. These apartments seem to be exactly what we need at this point. Any thoughts on the Redwood Indianapolis property - the Stop 11 Road, Southport Road area? There is a second one being built further south in Greenwood (which I like) but it may be September before they are ready and I'm not sure I want to do hotel living that long. Work is downtown, don't want to live downtown, and see no need to head out to the more popular northwest 'burbs. We haven't been renters in a long time and are nervous about locking into a lease and having it be terrible.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM

244 posts, read 266,467 times
Stop 11/Southport is increasingly Burmese as the Burmese population has exploded in Perry Township. I think that area is ok. No knowledge of that property management company.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis