Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2008, 03:24 AM

12 posts, read 30,302 times

Advertisements

All:

Though I am not so new to the Indy/greenwood area, I still can't find a good salon (and competitive in pricing) to fix weave. I moved from Atlanta and you can just image what a change it has been for me.

Does anyone know any good salon/person for fixing great weaves? I have now lived in IN for over 2yrs and the two occasions that I got a weave... it was just disastrous.

I would like someone is very creative with weaves and braids well. I say creative because I don't always know what kinds of styles to do. So someone who can also act as a consultant will be great.

Suggestions please...

Thanks,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 10:44 PM

1 posts, read 13,549 times
Default hair weaving

Hey Pebbles my name is Andre'a i have the solution for your hair trauma, i am in the process of relocating from los angeles to indy i am a hair stylist that specializes in hair weaving cutting and coloring, i also sell indian hair as well as lace wigs and apply....i will be in indianapolis this weekend i am attending a class on sunday the 17 th of august doing some networking so if you would like to meet hit me on my email andreasession@gmail.com or reply to this messsage and i will show you some photos of my work....and i will be available to work on this short trip.

thanks,

andre'a

Old 08-14-2008, 11:51 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amsession View Post
reply to this messsage and i will show you some photos of my work....and i will be available to work on this short trip.

thanks,

andre'a
Please do this as a direct message!

Old 01-04-2009, 03:10 PM

1 posts, read 12,053 times
You may try Catina at Graphic Cuts in Indy...she is very good!

Old 08-25-2009, 10:58 AM

1 posts, read 9,504 times
I HAD MY WEAVE DONE AT ATLANTA'S HAIR WEAVING CONCEPTS SALON NOT ONLY DID I GET THE BEST WEAVE JOB DONE, I WAS IN AND OUT AT A REASONABLE TIME ''WUZZY'' IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HER CRAFT. IM IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY SO A NATURAL LOOKING AND FEELING WEAVE IS A MUST, NOBODY KNOWS THAT MY HAIR IS A WEAVE SHE'S ONE OF MY BEST KEPT SECRETS ;~) Stats about all US cities - real estate, relocation info, house prices, home value estimator, recent sales, cost of living, crime, race, income, photos, education, maps, weather, houses, schools, neighborhoods, and more

Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 PM

1 posts, read 7,823 times
I got my hair done on a saturday by this guy and he messed my weave up i had humps and bumps . So i did a search for weaves and stumbled on hairweavingconcepts.com on a sunday and wuzzy answered the phone told she would be willin to fix it for me she look at it and said i needed a new weave which she did and my hair is layed she is the bomb her work is flawless check her out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis