Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 03:03 PM

305 posts, read 294,442 times

Advertisements

Jian Chang <ulderico.bertini@alice.it>

Thu, Jul 9 at 5:44 PM

Dear,

My name is Jian Chang, I work as the head of audit within our bank's account management team. It has come to our attention while switching to a new digital banking system, that a deceased client probably related to you still has an active account within our bank, containing a significant amount of funds. We are bound by law to transfer the funds to any surviving relative as the recipient of the deceased client. Please respond at your earliest convenience so I can send you the details to put this task in motion.

Best Wishes,
Mr J.Chang

This e-mail message is intended for the above named recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential information that privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and deleting the message including any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance. Although the company has taken responsible precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachment(s).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2020, 10:31 AM

4,861 posts, read 4,796,455 times
it's nice that Mr. Bertini, if there is such a person, allowed My Chang to use his email account.

Old 07-19-2020, 12:14 PM

305 posts, read 294,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
it's nice that Mr. Bertini, if there is such a person, allowed My Chang to use his email account.
He was a relative. Italian-Chinese community dates back to Marco Polo visits.

Old 07-19-2020, 12:46 PM

61,654 posts, read 87,023,434 times
It doesn't sounds like anything novel. Actually pretty similar to Nigerian scam.
Who is, nowadays, still falling for that???

Old 07-25-2020, 05:24 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,245,540 times
Some one is, cause they are still using the Nigerian dude.

Old 07-31-2020, 02:44 AM

43,269 posts, read 77,063,738 times
Dear Esteemed Customer

My name is Dr Ahmed Idris,The Accountant General{FGN},in the course of
our General Auditing and Account revision of the 2nd quarter of the
year 2018,we discovered that the Bank Accounts belonging to some
Benefactors have been changed on the basis that the owners have died
some time last year or have given out an authorization note of change
of data. (DEED OF ASSIGNMENT)

After the investigations, however, it was revealed that there are
Foreigners who are collaborating with Retired Staffs to make these
changes illegally without the
knowledge of the Bonafide Benefactors and one traced to your own
change is this Mr. Rick Jones who said you are dead, hence they have
forwarded some documents of funeral service held for you so as to
divert your fund. They have also forwarded to this bank account below
as the new account that will receive this money.

Bank Name:Hang Seng
Bank Address: 83 Des Veoux Road, Central-Hong Kong
Account Name: Rick Jones
Account Number: 235-325172-882
Bank Code: 024
Swift Code: HASEHKHH

But we wanted to confirm if actually this is true and hence decided to
write to your email address which after 2 days from now and there is
no response, we will then know that you are dead indeed and go on with
the transfer. If proved otherwise by you that you did not die, please
forward to us all the related Benefactors particulars including your
Telephone number, contact address.
These details from you will help to assist us reach a conclusion that you
are not dead.Anything contrary to this claim will help us charge this
man to court and prosecute him while your fund will be paid to you
immediately without any further delay.

You have to get back to us on time for us to commence legal
proceedings against Mr. Rick Jones and his accomplices.
We do await your positive response
Yours Sincerely,
Dr Ahmed Idris
Office Of The Accountant General{FGN}

Old 07-31-2020, 02:46 AM

FROM THE DESK OF;
HON.MRS.DOORIS MORGAN
SECRETARY TO THE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
37 Park-view Estate Ikoyi Victoria Island
EMAIL: fmfoffice61@gmail.com

Attn: The Benrficiary

How are you today? Hope all is well.

Your file appears in my desk two days ago Through FMF office That you are among the people approved to be paid half of their payment of
USD$8.3 million dollars as we cannot release your total sum of your payment to you because we don't have enough funds to pay you, Signed by the Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria,. I need your bellow information, to confirm with the one we have already here in our file, if you are the rightful owner to paid and get back to me immediately.and let us discuss on how your fund will release/deliver to your house address as soon as possible, as you can see that this payment has over stayed too long with the bank here waiting for you to received i promised yo that you will smile very soon.

Meanwhile, your Payment Voucher NumberFMF/CBN/NNPC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G)

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION,

Your Full Name............................
Your Sex..................................
Your Age.................................
Your House address:.............................
Your Country..............................
Your Copy of your identification Passport or Id Card...........
Marital Status.......................
Your Occupation..........................
Your Personal Mobile Number....................
Your Personal Fax Number.......................

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past as your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

Please get back to me through this email address: fmfoffice61@gmail.com

I stop here until i hear from you again.

Thanks and God bless.

Hon.Mrs.Zainab Shamsuna Ahmedi.
(MINISTER OF FINANCE)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Cc: Senate President.
Cc: All Foreign Payment Offices.
Cc: Board of Directors [BOD].
Cc: Accountant General Of The Federation

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Old 07-31-2020, 07:20 AM

From Juliette Kouauo
PLOT 124 RUE 19 COCODY 01.
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

Greetings,

For sure this mail would definitely come to you as a surprise, but do take your good time to go through it, My name is Juliette Kouauo. I lost my father a year and couple of months ago. My father was a serving director of the Agro-exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels during the political uprising in my Country. Before his death, he made a deposit of US$25.5 Million Dollars here in Cote d'ivoire which was for the purchase of cocoa processing machine and development of another factory before his untimely death.

Being that this part of the world experiences political crises time without number, there is no guarantee of lives and properties. I cannot invest this money here any long, despite the fact that it had been my late fathers industrial plans.

I want you to do me a favor to receive this funds into your country or any safer place as the beneficiary, I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late father, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production or any profitable business venture.

I am compensating you with 15% of the total Amount, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, where there is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.

I will be waiting for your urgent response as to give you more details.

Thanks and remain blessed

Miss. Juliette Kouauo

Old 07-31-2020, 10:52 AM

Amazon Prime <witerd@pippawebs.com> <<<<<<<< Yeah, that looks exactly like an Amazon email address....

This is an Automated Email,Please do not reply
Dear User,
Thank You for usingYour Debit card For $299 For Amazon Prime Premium Subscription on 07/30/20 . Your Pakage is now activated , watch unlimited Movies,TV shows & Get Free Shipping Benefits with Amazon Prime Premium Pack.Watch latest & Exclusive Hollywood Movies,US TV & Kids Shows . High qualityMultiple Devices. Low Data usage NO Ads .Enjoy exclusive Amazon Originals with the new Premium Pack As Well popular movies and tv shows Watch any Time ,anywhere.
Not you? Cancel Anytime ,Anywhere,No Hidden Charges.Speak to our DEdicated Customer Care Executive On +1 801 899 7066. After the cancellation is complete ,your refund will be issued.
Regards,
Support Team

Old 08-01-2020, 03:43 AM

Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10045

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have finally received your unpaid delayed contract payment which was transferred from the United Nations (UN).

Also note that from the record in my file, the total amount confirmed is $5,000,000.00 USD.

However, we have received a notice of Change of Account from your representative Mr. Julius Fletcher yesterday. In respect to the account received from him, we wish to confirm with you before we proceed with the transfer of your contract fund to the new account he provided.

Kindly confirm the below new bank account as valid and endorsed by you for the transfer of your unpaid contract fund.

Bank; Bank of America
Address; 690 Adams Street Quincy Ma 02169 USA A/C Number: 4666 0133 5222 Routing Number: 011000138 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N A\C Name: Julius Fletcher

The transfer will take place immediately you confirm the authenticity of the new bank account information provided by Mr. Julius Fletcher.

I demand an urgent response from you to enable us to proceed with the transfer.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jerome H. Powell
Chairman,
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet