U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-08-2019, 08:17 PM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
25,308 posts, read 30,131,458 times
Reputation: 31522

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post







Nurse A takes a high dose of vitamin D daily, has a healthy diet, takes high quality vitamins and minerals, and is in great health with a strong immune system and has no need for any vaccines as she never gets sick.



Nurse B is obese with type 2 diabetes being managed by multiple drugs. She eats a diet of mainly processed foods and does not take any vitamins or minerals. She is uneducated on health and takes the flu shot every year. She still gets the flu sometimes as the vaccine makers get the strains wrong on some years.


I wonder which nurse most people would prefer to tend to them?
Nurse A could still get flu.

 
Old 12-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Status: "Springtime in the Rockies!" (set 5 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
89,441 posts, read 106,067,342 times
Reputation: 34911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post







Nurse A takes a high dose of vitamin D daily, has a healthy diet, takes high quality vitamins and minerals, and is in great health with a strong immune system and has no need for any vaccines as she never gets sick.



Nurse B is obese with type 2 diabetes being managed by multiple drugs. She eats a diet of mainly processed foods and does not take any vitamins or minerals. She is uneducated on health and takes the flu shot every year. She still gets the flu sometimes as the vaccine makers get the strains wrong on some years.


I wonder which nurse most people would prefer to tend to them?
Nurse A gets exposed to flu and gets sick. Exposes all her patients the day before her symptoms appear because she's contagious.

Vitamin D is just the latest fad. It will not produce one antibody to flu, and high doses can be dangerous as it's stored in the fat and not eliminated.

You don't get what a "strong immune system" is.
 
Old 12-09-2019, 02:31 AM
 
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
912 posts, read 628,439 times
Reputation: 2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Nurse A gets exposed to flu and gets sick. Exposes all her patients the day before her symptoms appear because she's contagious.

Vitamin D is just the latest fad. It will not produce one antibody to flu, and high doses can be dangerous as it's stored in the fat and not eliminated.

You don't get what a "strong immune system" is.

I work in a daycare facility with a bunch of kids and am basically Nurse A with the exception that I have fibromyalgia. If I were going to get the flu, I would get it, believe me. I have not gotten anyone sick, nor have they gotten me sick.


Vitamin D is the latest fad, really? I take 10,000 iu's a day and maintain a perfect level of 83. High doses only become dangerous if you are not taking K2 with it. For a short time I took 25,000 iu's a day which put me at 146. Over 100 is considered too high, but I was fine even at that level as my calcium was still in range. No one has ever died from taking D3. Anyone who has overdosed without K2 has recovered in time. The same cannot be said with vaccines as they have killed people.



I know exactly what a strong immune system is, because I have it. I have been exposed to colds and the flu every year and do not get them. I have been taking high dose D3 for over 10 years now without even one cold or allergy. I used to get sick 3-4 times a year prior to supplementing D3.
 
Old 12-09-2019, 09:58 AM
Status: "Springtime in the Rockies!" (set 5 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
89,441 posts, read 106,067,342 times
Reputation: 34911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
I work in a daycare facility with a bunch of kids and am basically Nurse A with the exception that I have fibromyalgia. If I were going to get the flu, I would get it, believe me. I have not gotten anyone sick, nor have they gotten me sick.


Vitamin D is the latest fad, really? I take 10,000 iu's a day and maintain a perfect level of 83. High doses only become dangerous if you are not taking K2 with it. For a short time I took 25,000 iu's a day which put me at 146. Over 100 is considered too high, but I was fine even at that level as my calcium was still in range. No one has ever died from taking D3. Anyone who has overdosed without K2 has recovered in time. The same cannot be said with vaccines as they have killed people.



I know exactly what a strong immune system is, because I have it. I have been exposed to colds and the flu every year and do not get them. I have been taking high dose D3 for over 10 years now without even one cold or allergy. I used to get sick 3-4 times a year prior to supplementing D3.
Well, allergies are not contagious, so they don't count. Yes, Vitamin D is a fad. See this: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-s...shful-thinking

You've just been lucky, working in a day care and all.

You would be hard put to find one death medically attributable to vaccines, let along scores of them.
 
Old 12-09-2019, 04:58 PM
 
13,051 posts, read 16,121,569 times
Reputation: 15249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post







Nurse A takes a high dose of vitamin D daily, has a healthy diet, takes high quality vitamins and minerals, and is in great health with a strong immune system and has no need for any vaccines as she never gets sick.



Nurse B is obese with type 2 diabetes being managed by multiple drugs. She eats a diet of mainly processed foods and does not take any vitamins or minerals. She is uneducated on health and takes the flu shot every year. She still gets the flu sometimes as the vaccine makers get the strains wrong on some years.


I wonder which nurse most people would prefer to tend to them?
Wonderful post....worth reading again
 
Old 12-09-2019, 05:01 PM
 
13,051 posts, read 16,121,569 times
Reputation: 15249
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You are welcome to your opinion, but I do not want an unvaccinated nurse taking care of me.



.
It's not my opinion...it's FACT.
If you're ever in the hospital be sure and tell the nurse you don't want her help unless she's been vaccinated.
That should go over well.
 
Old 12-09-2019, 05:05 PM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
25,308 posts, read 30,131,458 times
Reputation: 31522
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
It's not my opinion...it's FACT.
If you're ever in the hospital be sure and tell the nurse you don't want her help unless she's been vaccinated.
That should go over well.
It would be my right to ask for a nurse who had taken the vaccine.

I would question the overall skills of a nurse who refused vaccines without a medical contraindication.
 
Old 12-09-2019, 06:38 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
912 posts, read 628,439 times
Reputation: 2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Well, allergies are not contagious, so they don't count. Yes, Vitamin D is a fad. See this: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-s...shful-thinking
Webmd is a big pharma propaganda outlet so I would not take anything they say seriously. Even allopathic doctors have said it has misinformation. Here is what a mainstream source, VOX, has to say.


"The truth about WebMD, a hypochondriac's nightmare and Big Pharma's dream."


Quote:
"This puts [WebMD] in a conflict of interest," he said. "Maybe they are trying to educate the clinician or the public, but at the same time there’s the marketing side: They are also trying to sell a drug."
Quote:
Overall, the doctors I spoke to said they didn't find anything exceptionally egregious about WebMD. But they noted the lack of context around some of the site's medical advice, as well as a smattering of misinformation.
https://www.vox.com/2016/4/5/1135826...cy-trustworthy


Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
You've just been lucky, working in a day care and all.

Yep, it is all luck. I used to get sick all the time with colds every year. It stopped immediately when I took high dose vitamin d, and I never got sick again for over 10 years. It could not have anything to do with vitamin d, now could it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
You would be hard put to find one death medically attributable to vaccines, let along scores of them.

At this point I cannot take you seriously anymore. Vaccines contain toxic chemicals, whether it is in small amounts does not really matter. All it takes is an allergy to one of the ingredients to cause a death. People have died from eating peanuts or drinking too much water. Officially, 520 deaths have been compensated by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.


https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/h...ry-claims.html
 
Old 12-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Status: "Springtime in the Rockies!" (set 5 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
89,441 posts, read 106,067,342 times
Reputation: 34911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
Webmd is a big pharma propaganda outlet so I would not take anything they say seriously. Even allopathic doctors have said it has misinformation. Here is what a mainstream source, VOX, has to say.


"The truth about WebMD, a hypochondriac's nightmare and Big Pharma's dream."


https://www.vox.com/2016/4/5/1135826...cy-trustworthy





Yep, it is all luck. I used to get sick all the time with colds every year. It stopped immediately when I took high dose vitamin d, and I never got sick again for over 10 years. It could not have anything to do with vitamin d, now could it?





At this point I cannot take you seriously anymore. Vaccines contain toxic chemicals, whether it is in small amounts does not really matter. All it takes is an allergy to one of the ingredients to cause a death. People have died from eating peanuts or drinking too much water. Officially, 520 deaths have been compensated by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.


https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/h...ry-claims.html
LOL, Vox! Here's what Vox says about itself: "Vox is a general interest news site for the 21st century. Its mission is simple: Explain the news. Politics, public policy, world affairs, pop culture, science, business, ..." You've probably heard the saying, a generalist knows nothing about everything. Well, that's Vox!

Here's what Media Bias/Fact Check says about Vox: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vox/
LEFT BIAS
"These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. . . Overall, we rate Vox Left Biased due to wording and story selection that routinely favors the left. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to two failed fact checks, with only one offering a correction."


Here's what they say about Web MD: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/webmd/
"PRO-SCIENCE

These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles.
Factual Reporting: HIGH"

70% of the awards through the NVICP are "no-fault" and the other 30% have a much lower requirement for evidence than in civil court. It's commonly called 50% plus a feather". It's a legal award, not medical.
 
Old 12-09-2019, 08:30 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
912 posts, read 628,439 times
Reputation: 2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
LOL, Vox! Here's what Vox says about itself: "Vox is a general interest news site for the 21st century. Its mission is simple: Explain the news. Politics, public policy, world affairs, pop culture, science, business, ..." You've probably heard the saying, a generalist knows nothing about everything. Well, that's Vox!

Here's what Media Bias/Fact Check says about Vox: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vox/
LEFT BIAS
"These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. . . Overall, we rate Vox Left Biased due to wording and story selection that routinely favors the left. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to two failed fact checks, with only one offering a correction."


Here's what they say about Web MD: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/webmd/
"PRO-SCIENCE

These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles.
Factual Reporting: HIGH"

70% of the awards through the NVICP are "no-fault" and the other 30% have a much lower requirement for evidence than in civil court. It's commonly called 50% plus a feather". It's a legal award, not medical.

We can keep playing this game, but it is now obvious I am debating someone with ties to big pharma with an agenda. You will surely deny this, but anyone with common sense can see that. The media bias fact check says they have a bias to the left and are mostly factual. That would describe CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, etc, regardless of what they say. They are a mainstream source as I said earlier. Mediabiasfactcheck.com is not a mainstream source and has had criticism from other sources such as The Columbia Journalism Review.


You claim that no one has ever died from vaccines which is ridiculous. All I claim is I and others have greatly benefited from high dose vitamin d. Big pharma run sources constantly attack vitamin d since it cuts into their profits. Big Pharma only profits from sick people so it makes sense. For anyone who wants the truth, just read the comments section of this book below and it will not cost you anything.


https://www.amazon.com/MIRACULOUS-RE...5948263&sr=8-9


I would say I will just agree to disagree, but I am not being paid to post on here so I actually have to go work. Enjoy your toxic vaccines and the wonderful side effects that come with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top