Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 06:44 AM

320 posts, read 279,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
You do know the vaccine causes autism theory has been completely debunked? Even those in the field of autism don't believe it. Many autism experts are more concerned about the chemicals and hormones in our food supply and the hazardous chemicals in every day cleaning products, both of which kids are exposed to in the womb and in infancy.
Then, we agree to disagree.

To hear the "story" told: There will NEVER EVER be anything wrong with the status quo as long as there is HUGE profits to make.

How much money are the people that want safe tests on each chemical shot into their children making?

To listen to the "industry" tell the story...there will never be a reason to NOT get ANY injections of ANY type make or composition? Really? One size fits all. The adjuvants cause no issues with any swelling - oh, wait at injection site. No problems with bypassing liver, kidneys, etc to go straight into brain tissue. Even aluminum? Fetal DNA cells are great, too. No problems there.

To protect against? Measles? Really?

Like I said, there are MANY coming at us down the pike. DOCTORS, lawyers, mayors, school admins, VP of corporations like Merck, Lilly, etc. The extremely RICH. Judges, senators, congress...

Not ONE person is or can be exempt any more. Any law abiding citizen desiring fair accountability and independent testing/research ***not by pharmaceutical owned/run labs--will be hushed in some way.

Propaganda much? The score cards of these mega billion dollar industries isn't pure. I cannot think of ANY amount of formaldehyde, fetal DNA cells, aluminum, thimersol **flu vaccines have EVER been necessary for health in any shape or form.

Get ready. We no longer have rights to our bodies as long as we give them to this industry.

I recall in the 80"s waiting for an hour until the "pop-in" drug reps came to see my doctor. Even though I had waited a few weeks for this appt, I was pre-empted for drug reps bearing expensive purses, gift certificates to that restaurant, and on and on and on. THe power struggle began here.

And I cannot imagine why and what the real cost will be.

To protect MY billion dollar behemoth, I too, might have some numbers fudged on MY negative results. Oops. Or destroy those that open their big mouths to tell... be careful. Your body is YOURS, right???

Old 04-25-2019, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
The HPV vaccine contains the 4 strains of HPV that cause 90% of the cervical cancers, plus 5 other strains responsible for genital warts and other cancers. Can cancer be dealt with w/o vaccines? Well, sure. You can have extensive and disfiguring surgery. Pap smears do not prevent cancer. They can detect it in its early stages. But you still have to follow up with the treatment. There are no screening tests for other HPV caused cancers-anal, penile, vulvar, head and neck.

In Europe last year there were 72 deaths from measles out of about 80,000 cases, approx. 1 death per every thousand cases. You do not have to have a preexisting illness to die from measles.
WHO/Europe | Measles in Europe: record number of both sick and immunized

In Madagascar, there have been 922 deaths from measles out of about 66,000 cases.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1Q3246

You believe in many conspiracies, just like many vaccine deniers. "Red flags" is a much abused term.
https://www.socialworktoday.com/news/dn_022818.shtml
Gardasil is a vaccine, licensed for use in June 2006, by the FDA. It targets four strains of human papillomavirus (HPV) -- HPV-6, 11, 16, and 18. HPV-16 and HPV-18 account for about 70% of all cervical cancers. HPV-6 and -11 cause about 90% of genital warts.

HPV, Cervical Cancer Vaccine: 15 Facts - WebMD
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/featu...ccine-15-facts

Old 04-25-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedLife View Post
Madagascar is experiencing a measles outbreak right now. Of the more than 115,000 sickened so far, 1200 have died, most of them children. Only 58% of the population is vaccinated.

https://www.apnews.com/0cd4deb8141742b5903fbef3cb0e8afa
Please publish those TESTS that PROVED each and every one had measles. Sure it wasn't some other deadly disease that they are testing vaccines for now???

And how convenient...hysteria anyone? Shouldn't anyone be watching? Tending to the industry?

Gotta wonder if someone aint taintin sumpin, huh?

Roll up your sleeves and get ready for YOUR 20 or more. You can no longer say no. ** that is what really bugs me. The loss of our freedoms/rights. Best of health to you.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
This MTHFR stuff and vaccines is a bunch of hooey.
https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...s-facts-myths/

All vaccines are tested for safety and efficacy.

It is untrue that vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued.
https://violentmetaphors.com/2013/11...lin-mcroberts/
It is a fund set up by taking a bit of TAX from the vaccine industry.

Basically, we are suing the TAXPAYERS.

The vaccine industry pre 1985-ish was being sued to death. Rightfully, so. They threatened and their prayers were answered.

The vaccine makers -- CANNOT will NOT be held liable for ANY damages. The TAXPAYERS ARE BEING SUED FOR DAMAGES.

Please read more. thanks.

Old 04-25-2019, 08:27 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySam16 View Post
Gardasil is a vaccine, licensed for use in June 2006, by the FDA. It targets four strains of human papillomavirus (HPV) -- HPV-6, 11, 16, and 18. HPV-16 and HPV-18 account for about 70% of all cervical cancers. HPV-6 and -11 cause about 90% of genital warts.

Too funny! A WebMD article from The WebMD archives! In 2015, a new Gardasil vaccine, Gardasil 9, was approved by the FDA.
https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/f...v-vaccine.html
"Gardasil 9 protects against 9 types of HPV, more than the vaccines already on the market, Gardasil and Cervarix. Those vaccines protect against the 2 types of HPV that cause approximately 70% of cervical cancers. (Gardasil also protects against 2 more types that cause genital warts.) The new vaccine will protect against approximately 90% of cervical cancers, while still providing protection against genital warts. . . Gardasil 9 also increases protection against other cancers caused by HPV, including cancers of the vulva, vagina, penis, anus, and throat."

Old 04-25-2019, 09:38 AM

555 posts, read 500,347 times
Quote:
Please publish those TESTS that PROVED each and every one had measles. Sure it wasn't some other deadly disease that they are testing vaccines for now???

And how convenient...hysteria anyone? Shouldn't anyone be watching? Tending to the industry?

Roll up your sleeves and get ready for YOUR 20 or more. You can no longer say no. ** that is what really bugs me. The loss of our freedoms/rights. Best of health to you.
Funny how unwilling some people are to believe some facts widely reported in the news -- that hundreds of people are dying from measles in another country, something very visible and tangible -- and on the flip side, those same people are willing to believe the repeatedly debunked theory (not a fact, not an observable phenomenon) that the measles vaccine causes autism. I'll never understand the contradiction.

When it comes to matters of public health, we really don't have individual medical "rights." That is a false premise unto itself. You and your family do not have the right to threaten the health of infants in my family and other families with your choice not to contribute to herd immunity to keep those babies (and the immunocomprised of all ages) from getting potentially deadly diseases. This is a huge red herring... "freedom" and the like. We are incredibly, wildly fortunate to live in a time and first-world environment that is largely protected from horribly disfiguring and deadly diseases such as smallpox, measles, polio, diptheria, etc. We *are* free, *right now*, and the choices people make based on misinformation end up threatening those freedoms. Therefore, we as a nation have to start looking at putting laws into the place where common sense used to stand. Those who scream for "medical freedom" are the very ones forcing the need for these laws to keep herd immunity at protective levels.

You are extremely misinformed about profits when it comes to vaccines. They are not the big money makers for pharmaceutical companies. In fact, few medicines and treatments that have been around for decades are big contributors to profit, as a treatment or vaccine is most profitable in the first years immediately after release -- and this doesn't even get into the costly areas of development for treatments that prove ineffective and rightly never see the light of day. Please do some research into health economics if you truly want to learn more about this topic. Otherwise, your statements are the trademark regurgitated lines from anti-vax organizations and no one except fellow misinformed anti-vaxxers will take you seriously.

Old 04-25-2019, 08:15 PM

142 posts, read 243,369 times
I sure wish the vaccine existed so that I wouldn't have been diagnosed with stage IIB cervical cancer in 2002 which is termed advanced. After several weeks of chemo, 55 radiation treatments at the same time as chemo, and then a radiation implant where I had to lay in one position for 4 days straight in the hospital, I have ended up okay. Now, I am at risk of complications from living so long and having had so much radiation-bladder and bowel blockages and not being able to hold urine, I am so glad and fortunate that the medical community was there to help me, including the drug industry. I am alive, work full-time, and am a positive contributor to society.

BTW, don't tell me either that it was my own fault. I had gyn exams and pap smears regularly. It was probably because no thin-prep pap smear existed then. Another upgrade from old school pap smears may have caught things much earlier.

Old 04-25-2019, 09:43 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
I know someone very close to me that was talked into a gardasil and she consented. Within 24 hours the 19 year old became very ill for days.
MTHFR. She should have been given info. She didn't know what to ask.
Two other teens had reaction from same lot vial. Her mom reported to Vaers. (Her doctor left her medical practice within two months of the report.)
Now at 33, her health is a battle. Some wins. Some losses. Very expensive. She had no issues, no health bugs until this one decision to have the first gardasil injection.

All chemicals should be tested for safety by independent labs. Especially those bypassing organs that clean up toxins and stimulate healthy immune protection.

One cannot sue the vaccine makers, only the u.s. taxpayers pot of money, which never can cover life long care costs.

Measles and chickenpox were never the big killers of ages ago. Never. Why are they now? Too much antibiotic use? Hmmm. Too much pharma intervention?

It's not a one size fits all. They, the manufacturers, scare me because of the power over us and our rights to our bodies and they cannot be held accountable.
Everything can pose a risk in a human...even a strawberry. But never a vaccine?
Ever?

They remind me of bullies. Big trillionaire bullies.

Telling lies. Faking results. Forcing us against our will.

Because they say so and they will make up fake research and data to make it so.

But won't cannot be held liable for any mistakes or injuries to our families. Ourselves.

What is next for USA and forcing these? Isolation camps?

Once the true data and research is burned or lost, and we no longer have rights to our bodies...then What?
Freedom of speech is gone.
Eliminating books and vids against the wanton unguided use is in force.
Why?

How deadly is the chickenpox really and measles when 20 years ago, they were NOT??
What went wrong with human immunity from diseases?
Greed???
It's a business, people. The bottom line is worth taking our rights away.

God help us. Just my opinion. But we are headed for really bad times if we dont take our rights back and stop this hysteria over childhood illnesses.

They have the financial ability to make these toxins cleaner and safer.

Why aren't they? They don't have to.
They are protected.

We are not.

Ask yourself what is motivating those humans begging for testing, different schedules for the very young? Money? Fame?
Why do they want to be heard and listened to? Screaming for pharma to make the product safe.
Do they really want to do harm?
Or prevent?
Really. What is driving these parents. Some with severely damaged children? Just nothing better to do? Stop and ask too, who is truly benefitting from the power over all of us with vaccine$. It's a big money maker and there will be more and more vaccines for all of us, soon.
Conspiracy theory much? No one is making up data and lying about vaccines. There are too many people involved in vaccine research worldwide to keep that covered up.

No one will force you to take any vaccine.

Anecdotes are not data. That includes the story about "someone close to you". Has she filed a claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program? If not, why not? I regret that she is having so much trouble, but the HPV vaccine has been shown to be very safe.

Measles and chickenpox have always killed. They still do. Estimates are over 100,000 died from measles worldwide last year. Antibiotics have no effect on viruses. They are irrelevant.

The compensation fund is paid for by an excise tax on every dose of the vaccine distributed. The vaccine maker pays the tax. The US taxpayer does not.

The risk of a serious adverse reaction from a vaccine is about one in 1,000,000, many times lower than the risks of the diseases vaccines prevent.

Vaccines are not big moneymakers. Doctors are lucky to collect enough to cover the cost of buying and administering them, much less put literally pennies in their own pockets. Do you have any idea what has to be done to store vaccines: special refrigerator, temperature monitored in a narrow range, alarms if temp outside narrow range, and a backup generator?

Parents with children with severe medical problems always want to know, "Why my child?" I have a son who had leukemia diagnosed when he was 13 years old - a one in 100,000 event - so I know what that feeling is like. Vaccines are being scapegoated. Parents are blaming anything and everything on vaccines, even illnesses that happen years after the vaccine was given. That helps no one. It just delays finding out what the real causes of those problems are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Vaccination is not the only way one can keep from dying of "preventable" diseases.
Vaccinated people can and sometimes still DO get said diseases.
People should ALWAYS have the right to refuse them (vaccines) should they choose to.
There is no treatment for measles, no antiviral medication for it. Perfectly healthy people can have serious complications from it. Some die.

Vaccinated people uncommonly get the diseases they are vaccinated against, but when they do they are typically less sick and less likely to give the infection to someone else.

Quote:
How many strains of cervical cancer are there known to be and just how many does this vaccine guard against?? Is it true that cancerous cells in a human CAN be dealt with WITHOUT a vaccine? Immune system? Etc?

See? This is exactly what the industry wants every one to believe. that there is NO harm. I do believe there is some for certain people.

I feel the vaccines are becoming - how you put it: "a bunch of hooey." From what I have heard, read and researched, the so called testing is hooey as well.

In fact, many of the people that are claiming vaccines do cause harm HAVE NO FINANCIAL interest in doing so. So you gotta ask why are they so bent on requesting/demanding MORE safety tests? For Fame? (I don't think so, just an opinion) MONEY? um, from where would it come from? Most of these folks are doing things on their OWN time - many being shunned and made fun of for doing so. Yet a BUNCH of kids are not the same after those "safe" injections.

I don't know. I don't believe HEP B shots in an hours old newborn is even necessary. Measles are NOT the big killer, either. How many deaths related to measles in presumably HEALTHY folks in a number of WHAT POPULATION?

There will only be MORE and MORE and MORE to get. From hours old to those with one foot in the grave. Why? Flu shots are downright iffy if at all helpful.

Perhaps some can take being injected over and over with the so-called "safe" chemicals. I have doubts. Read inserts: ALUMINUM? SAFE??? does it NOT pass blood/brain barrier? I dont need any more aluminum in my brain...I have read it is found in cadavor brains of people dxd with ALZHEIMERS **which is on the rise, too. hmmm....

My parents believed the cigarette industry back in the day. The dangers were known YEARS before it was public. So, the BIG money tobacco people decide to market children with Joe Cool Camel, if memory serves me right. Then the FLOOD of lawsuits. Pharma was watching. Needed to threaten to STOP all vaccine manufacturing unless they had coverage to NOT EVER BE SUED AT ALL. You can sue the taxpayers, tho.

Asbestos was known to be VERY deadly. way before it was public.

I have read somewhere that many TOXINS are NOT EVEN revealed due to "trade secret" laws.

The industry is NOT liable for any damages, or harm ever ever ever. That is a huge red flag to me.

The vaccine industry controls our rights to our bodies now. For they have bought the courts, the politicians, etc with their BILLIONN$$$. just my opinion. But I had measles and chicken pox and mumps and meningitis, etc. Back in the old days.

I would DEFINITELY do whatever I could to protect my hours old newborn, and any other children from this giant monster - that is trying to control the medical world with their iffy vaccines. It is a business. Caring about the bottom line.

Wait until you are next with getting 20 or more vaccines--at one time. It's coming... and it's INSANE.

HPV causes more than cervical cancer: vaginal cancer, vulvar vancer, anal cancer. Male genital cancers. Throat cancer.

The ingredients in vaccines have to be listed; it's the law. Their safety has been confirmed.

You will get more aluminum from air, food and water than you do from vaccines, and, yes, what you breathe, eat, and drink does get into your blood.

Quote:
Then, we agree to disagree.

To hear the "story" told: There will NEVER EVER be anything wrong with the status quo as long as there is HUGE profits to make.

How much money are the people that want safe tests on each chemical shot into their children making?

To listen to the "industry" tell the story...there will never be a reason to NOT get ANY injections of ANY type make or composition? Really? One size fits all. The adjuvants cause no issues with any swelling - oh, wait at injection site. No problems with bypassing liver, kidneys, etc to go straight into brain tissue. Even aluminum? Fetal DNA cells are great, too. No problems there.

To protect against? Measles? Really?

Like I said, there are MANY coming at us down the pike. DOCTORS, lawyers, mayors, school admins, VP of corporations like Merck, Lilly, etc. The extremely RICH. Judges, senators, congress...

Not ONE person is or can be exempt any more. Any law abiding citizen desiring fair accountability and independent testing/research ***not by pharmaceutical owned/run labs--will be hushed in some way.

Propaganda much? The score cards of these mega billion dollar industries isn't pure. I cannot think of ANY amount of formaldehyde, fetal DNA cells, aluminum, thimersol **flu vaccines have EVER been necessary for health in any shape or form.

Get ready. We no longer have rights to our bodies as long as we give them to this industry.

I recall in the 80"s waiting for an hour until the "pop-in" drug reps came to see my doctor. Even though I had waited a few weeks for this appt, I was pre-empted for drug reps bearing expensive purses, gift certificates to that restaurant, and on and on and on. THe power struggle began here.

And I cannot imagine why and what the real cost will be.

To protect MY billion dollar behemoth, I too, might have some numbers fudged on MY negative results. Oops. Or destroy those that open their big mouths to tell... be careful. Your body is YOURS, right???
Calm down. None of the things you fear are happening or will happen. No one will fudge your test results.

Know what is in the "big purses" drug reps carry? Samples, a lot of which docs give to people who cannot afford their meds. These days there are also coupons to reduce costs and forms to apply for totally free meds for those who are low income with no insurance. Imagine that! those greedy drug companies giving meds away. I know someone who is getting $72,000 worth of a new med absolutely free.

Quote:

Your link is out of date. The current version of Gardasil covers nine strains which cause the majority of HPV associated cancers and warts.

Quote:

Measles is actually pretty easy to diagnose, even without a confirmatory blood test. here is no conspiracy to overcount measles and no one is giving mysterious secret vaccines.

No one will force you to vaccinate. Most of us consider preventing more infectious diseases to be a Good Thing. The majority who have had a norovirus infection would probably leap at getting a vaccine that would prevent another one.

Quote:

It is a fund set up by taking a bit of TAX from the vaccine industry.

Basically, we are suing the TAXPAYERS.

The vaccine industry pre 1985-ish was being sued to death. Rightfully, so. They threatened and their prayers were answered.

The vaccine makers -- CANNOT will NOT be held liable for ANY damages. The TAXPAYERS ARE BEING SUED FOR DAMAGES.

Please read more. thanks.
Again, the only taxpayers paying into the compensation fund are those who use vaccines, through the excise tax paid by the manufacturer and built into the cost of the vaccine. If you do not use vaccines, you do not pay a penny into the fund.

If someone has a claim in vaccine court and is unhappy with the outcome, he can still sue the vaccine maker, so it is not true that the maker can never be held responsible for any damages.

Old 04-29-2019, 11:49 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

No one will force you to take any vaccine.

I regret that she is having so much trouble, but the HPV vaccine has been shown to be very safe.
. The vaccine maker pays the tax. The US taxpayer does not.

The risk of a serious adverse reaction from a vaccine is about one in 1,000,000, many times lower than the risks of the diseases vaccines prevent.

Vaccines are not big moneymakers.

No one will force you to vaccinate.

If someone has a claim in vaccine court and is unhappy with the outcome, he can still sue the vaccine maker, so it is not true that the maker can never be held responsible for any damages.
Not one lick of truth in ANY of the above.

Old 04-29-2019, 02:12 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Not one lick of truth in ANY of the above.
Oh?

Who is being forced to vaccinate?

There have been no confirmed serious adverse events from HPV vaccine.

The US taxpayer does not pay into the vaccine compensation fund unless he uses vaccines. Vaccine refusers pay not a penny.

The risk of a serious adverse event from a vaccine is about 1 in 1,000,000.

Vaccines account for only a small fraction of pharma revenue. Please cite a source that says differently. Treating vaccine preventable diseases costs a lot more, like the over $80,000 recently for treating a child for tetanus. Physicians are lucky to get the costs of buying, storing, and administering vaccines covered.

Again, who is being forced to vaccinate?

If someone has a claim in vaccine court and is unhappy with the outcome, he can still sue the vaccine maker, so it is not true that the maker can never be held responsible for any damages. it's right there on the compensation fund website:

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

"The special master's decision may be appealed and petitioners who reject the decision of the court (or withdraw their petitions within certain timelines) may file a claim in civil court against the vaccine company and/or the health care provider who administered the vaccine."

Everything I said is absolutely true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City