Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 03:25 PM

555 posts, read 500,573 times

Advertisements

Do not follow your gut instinct. Follow the results of valid scientific research -- the massive amount that has been done on vaccines. Read about that scientific research by searching studies on Pub Med. Talk to a health economist about the drugs that are most profitable (hint: none are vaccines).

Then perhaps think about the many children who are immunocompromised living in a first-world country trying to live as normal a life as possible, and think about what you could do to help them achieve that. Then think about the parents in third-world countries like Afghanistan who walk for days, sometimes under the threat of extremists, just to get their children vaccinated against the very real threat of life-changing diseases like polio.

And every time you see a billboard telling you to "learn the risk" of vaccines and the like, ask yourself who might be paying for and profiting from *that* messaging.

Old 04-14-2019, 03:50 PM

321 posts, read 280,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave198112 View Post
Thank you all for your inputs! for those who are pro-vaccination, please go and read about the issue and watch stories on YouTube presented by families whose kids were PERMANENTLY hurt because of some types of vaccination. We see kids developing diseases (autism is an example) immediately after vaccination. Vaccines have never been tested for safety, NEVER. The government wants to protect the general public from epidemic diseases, and that is why they justify risking the small percentage of injuries for the benefit of the public. Just read on the subject and make up you mind. Do not blame those who chose to protect their kids from possible diseases of vaccines. Again, go to the YouTube, watch real stories, scientific presentations, and you will eventually find the truth about vaccination.
I know someone very close to me that was talked into a gardasil and she consented. Within 24 hours the 19 year old became very ill for days.
MTHFR. She should have been given info. She didn't know what to ask.
Two other teens had reaction from same lot vial. Her mom reported to Vaers. (Her doctor left her medical practice within two months of the report.)
Now at 33, her health is a battle. Some wins. Some losses. Very expensive. She had no issues, no health bugs until this one decision to have the first gardasil injection.

All chemicals should be tested for safety by independent labs. Especially those bypassing organs that clean up toxins and stimulate healthy immune protection.

One cannot sue the vaccine makers, only the u.s. taxpayers pot of money, which never can cover life long care costs.

Measles and chickenpox were never the big killers of ages ago. Never. Why are they now? Too much antibiotic use? Hmmm. Too much pharma intervention?

It's not a one size fits all. They, the manufacturers, scare me because of the power over us and our rights to our bodies and they cannot be held accountable.
Everything can pose a risk in a human...even a strawberry. But never a vaccine?
Ever?

They remind me of bullies. Big trillionaire bullies.

Telling lies. Faking results. Forcing us against our will.

Because they say so and they will make up fake research and data to make it so.

But won't cannot be held liable for any mistakes or injuries to our families. Ourselves.

What is next for USA and forcing these? Isolation camps?

Once the true data and research is burned or lost, and we no longer have rights to our bodies...then What?
Freedom of speech is gone.
Eliminating books and vids against the wanton unguided use is in force.
Why?

How deadly is the chickenpox really and measles when 20 years ago, they were NOT??
What went wrong with human immunity from diseases?
Greed???
It's a business, people. The bottom line is worth taking our rights away.

God help us. Just my opinion. But we are headed for really bad times if we dont take our rights back and stop this hysteria over childhood illnesses.

They have the financial ability to make these toxins cleaner and safer.

Why aren't they? They don't have to.
They are protected.

We are not.

Ask yourself what is motivating those humans begging for testing, different schedules for the very young? Money? Fame?
Why do they want to be heard and listened to? Screaming for pharma to make the product safe.
Do they really want to do harm?
Or prevent?
Really. What is driving these parents. Some with severely damaged children? Just nothing better to do? Stop and ask too, who is truly benefitting from the power over all of us with vaccine$. It's a big money maker and there will be more and more vaccines for all of us, soon.

Last edited by SunnySam16; 04-14-2019 at 04:00 PM..

Old 04-14-2019, 04:50 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,289,908 times
Quote:
Hi All!

I am new to Iowa City and I am looking for a pediatrician who is OK with delayed vaccine schedule. I decided to start vaccinating my kids after they reach two years old. Any suggestions!
The big question is why you want a delayed vaccine schedule for your kids when this is contrary to all the research that has been conducted. The recommended vaccine schedule is in place precisely because no harm has been shown to result from giving vaccines during the time periods specified.

Many pediatricians are refusing to accept new patients that don't go along with the CDC recommended vaccine schedule.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:40 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySam16 View Post
I know someone very close to me that was talked into a gardasil and she consented. Within 24 hours the 19 year old became very ill for days.
MTHFR. She should have been given info. She didn't know what to ask.
Two other teens had reaction from same lot vial. Her mom reported to Vaers. (Her doctor left her medical practice within two months of the report.)
Now at 33, her health is a battle. Some wins. Some losses. Very expensive. She had no issues, no health bugs until this one decision to have the first gardasil injection.

All chemicals should be tested for safety by independent labs. Especially those bypassing organs that clean up toxins and stimulate healthy immune protection.

One cannot sue the vaccine makers, only the u.s. taxpayers pot of money, which never can cover life long care costs.

Measles and chickenpox were never the big killers of ages ago. Never. Why are they now? Too much antibiotic use? Hmmm. Too much pharma intervention?

It's not a one size fits all. They, the manufacturers, scare me because of the power over us and our rights to our bodies and they cannot be held accountable.
Everything can pose a risk in a human...even a strawberry. But never a vaccine?
Ever?

They remind me of bullies. Big trillionaire bullies.

Telling lies. Faking results. Forcing us against our will.

Because they say so and they will make up fake research and data to make it so.

But won't cannot be held liable for any mistakes or injuries to our families. Ourselves.

What is next for USA and forcing these? Isolation camps?

Once the true data and research is burned or lost, and we no longer have rights to our bodies...then What?
Freedom of speech is gone.
Eliminating books and vids against the wanton unguided use is in force.
Why?

How deadly is the chickenpox really and measles when 20 years ago, they were NOT??
What went wrong with human immunity from diseases?
Greed???
It's a business, people. The bottom line is worth taking our rights away.

God help us. Just my opinion. But we are headed for really bad times if we dont take our rights back and stop this hysteria over childhood illnesses.

They have the financial ability to make these toxins cleaner and safer.

Why aren't they? They don't have to.
They are protected.

We are not.

Ask yourself what is motivating those humans begging for testing, different schedules for the very young? Money? Fame?
Why do they want to be heard and listened to? Screaming for pharma to make the product safe.
Do they really want to do harm?
Or prevent?
Really. What is driving these parents. Some with severely damaged children? Just nothing better to do? Stop and ask too, who is truly benefitting from the power over all of us with vaccine$. It's a big money maker and there will be more and more vaccines for all of us, soon.
This MTHFR stuff and vaccines is a bunch of hooey.
https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...s-facts-myths/

All vaccines are tested for safety and efficacy.

It is untrue that vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued.
https://violentmetaphors.com/2013/11...lin-mcroberts/

Measles absolutely was a big killer pre-vaccine. In the decade before the vaccine, about 400-500 kids died from measles every year in the US. About 100-150 died from chickenpox, with half those deaths in the 5% of cases that were in adults.

Old 04-14-2019, 08:44 PM

555 posts, read 500,573 times
Madagascar is experiencing a measles outbreak right now. Of the more than 115,000 sickened so far, 1200 have died, most of them children. Only 58% of the population is vaccinated.

https://www.apnews.com/0cd4deb8141742b5903fbef3cb0e8afa

Old 04-17-2019, 07:35 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,272,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
Yes. Die of preventable diseases!
Vaccination is not the only way one can keep from dying of "preventable" diseases.
Vaccinated people can and sometimes still DO get said diseases.
People should ALWAYS have the right to refuse them (vaccines) should they choose to.

Old 04-24-2019, 09:15 AM

321 posts, read 280,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
This MTHFR stuff and vaccines is a bunch of hooey.
https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...s-facts-myths/

All vaccines are tested for safety and efficacy.

It is untrue that vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued.
https://violentmetaphors.com/2013/11...lin-mcroberts/

Measles absolutely was a big killer pre-vaccine. In the decade before the vaccine, about 400-500 kids died from measles every year in the US. About 100-150 died from chickenpox, with half those deaths in the 5% of cases that were in adults.

How many strains of cervical cancer are there known to be and just how many does this vaccine guard against?? Is it true that cancerous cells in a human CAN be dealt with WITHOUT a vaccine? Immune system? Etc?

See? This is exactly what the industry wants every one to believe. that there is NO harm. I do believe there is some for certain people.

I feel the vaccines are becoming - how you put it: "a bunch of hooey." From what I have heard, read and researched, the so called testing is hooey as well.

In fact, many of the people that are claiming vaccines do cause harm HAVE NO FINANCIAL interest in doing so. So you gotta ask why are they so bent on requesting/demanding MORE safety tests? For Fame? (I don't think so, just an opinion) MONEY? um, from where would it come from? Most of these folks are doing things on their OWN time - many being shunned and made fun of for doing so. Yet a BUNCH of kids are not the same after those "safe" injections.

I don't know. I don't believe HEP B shots in an hours old newborn is even necessary. Measles are NOT the big killer, either. How many deaths related to measles in presumably HEALTHY folks in a number of WHAT POPULATION?

There will only be MORE and MORE and MORE to get. From hours old to those with one foot in the grave. Why? Flu shots are downright iffy if at all helpful.

Perhaps some can take being injected over and over with the so-called "safe" chemicals. I have doubts. Read inserts: ALUMINUM? SAFE??? does it NOT pass blood/brain barrier? I dont need any more aluminum in my brain...I have read it is found in cadavor brains of people dxd with ALZHEIMERS **which is on the rise, too. hmmm....

My parents believed the cigarette industry back in the day. The dangers were known YEARS before it was public. So, the BIG money tobacco people decide to market children with Joe Cool Camel, if memory serves me right. Then the FLOOD of lawsuits. Pharma was watching. Needed to threaten to STOP all vaccine manufacturing unless they had coverage to NOT EVER BE SUED AT ALL. You can sue the taxpayers, tho.

Asbestos was known to be VERY deadly. way before it was public.

I have read somewhere that many TOXINS are NOT EVEN revealed due to "trade secret" laws.

The industry is NOT liable for any damages, or harm ever ever ever. That is a huge red flag to me.

The vaccine industry controls our rights to our bodies now. For they have bought the courts, the politicians, etc with their BILLIONN$$$. just my opinion. But I had measles and chicken pox and mumps and meningitis, etc. Back in the old days.

I would DEFINITELY do whatever I could to protect my hours old newborn, and any other children from this giant monster - that is trying to control the medical world with their iffy vaccines. It is a business. Caring about the bottom line.

Wait until you are next with getting 20 or more vaccines--at one time. It's coming... and it's INSANE.

Last edited by SunnySam16; 04-24-2019 at 09:26 AM..

Old 04-24-2019, 06:59 PM

2,114 posts, read 2,343,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
My childhood predated vaccines. When I got measles, I was very near death when my immune system finally began to fight off the disease and I gradually recovered. I would never willingly expose a child to that possibility today when the diseases are easily preventable.

It blows me away that there are people still parroting that autism cause nonsense, when that has been debunked multiple times and the man who started that farce is no longer allowed to practice medicine.

Old 04-24-2019, 07:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySam16 View Post
How many strains of cervical cancer are there known to be and just how many does this vaccine guard against?? Is it true that cancerous cells in a human CAN be dealt with WITHOUT a vaccine? Immune system? Etc?

See? This is exactly what the industry wants every one to believe. that there is NO harm. I do believe there is some for certain people.

I feel the vaccines are becoming - how you put it: "a bunch of hooey." From what I have heard, read and researched, the so called testing is hooey as well.

In fact, many of the people that are claiming vaccines do cause harm HAVE NO FINANCIAL interest in doing so. So you gotta ask why are they so bent on requesting/demanding MORE safety tests? For Fame? (I don't think so, just an opinion) MONEY? um, from where would it come from? Most of these folks are doing things on their OWN time - many being shunned and made fun of for doing so. Yet a BUNCH of kids are not the same after those "safe" injections.

I don't know. I don't believe HEP B shots in an hours old newborn is even necessary. Measles are NOT the big killer, either. How many deaths related to measles in presumably HEALTHY folks in a number of WHAT POPULATION?

There will only be MORE and MORE and MORE to get. From hours old to those with one foot in the grave. Why? Flu shots are downright iffy if at all helpful.

Perhaps some can take being injected over and over with the so-called "safe" chemicals. I have doubts. Read inserts: ALUMINUM? SAFE??? does it NOT pass blood/brain barrier? I dont need any more aluminum in my brain...I have read it is found in cadavor brains of people dxd with ALZHEIMERS **which is on the rise, too. hmmm....

My parents believed the cigarette industry back in the day. The dangers were known YEARS before it was public. So, the BIG money tobacco people decide to market children with Joe Cool Camel, if memory serves me right. Then the FLOOD of lawsuits. Pharma was watching. Needed to threaten to STOP all vaccine manufacturing unless they had coverage to NOT EVER BE SUED AT ALL. You can sue the taxpayers, tho.

Asbestos was known to be VERY deadly. way before it was public.

I have read somewhere that many TOXINS are NOT EVEN revealed due to "trade secret" laws.

The industry is NOT liable for any damages, or harm ever ever ever. That is a huge red flag to me.

The vaccine industry controls our rights to our bodies now. For they have bought the courts, the politicians, etc with their BILLIONN$$$. just my opinion. But I had measles and chicken pox and mumps and meningitis, etc. Back in the old days.

I would DEFINITELY do whatever I could to protect my hours old newborn, and any other children from this giant monster - that is trying to control the medical world with their iffy vaccines. It is a business. Caring about the bottom line.

Wait until you are next with getting 20 or more vaccines--at one time. It's coming... and it's INSANE.
The HPV vaccine contains the 4 strains of HPV that cause 90% of the cervical cancers, plus 5 other strains responsible for genital warts and other cancers. Can cancer be dealt with w/o vaccines? Well, sure. You can have extensive and disfiguring surgery. Pap smears do not prevent cancer. They can detect it in its early stages. But you still have to follow up with the treatment. There are no screening tests for other HPV caused cancers-anal, penile, vulvar, head and neck.

In Europe last year there were 72 deaths from measles out of about 80,000 cases, approx. 1 death per every thousand cases. You do not have to have a preexisting illness to die from measles.
WHO/Europe | Measles in Europe: record number of both sick and immunized

In Madagascar, there have been 922 deaths from measles out of about 66,000 cases.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1Q3246

You believe in many conspiracies, just like many vaccine deniers. "Red flags" is a much abused term.
https://www.socialworktoday.com/news/dn_022818.shtml

Old 04-24-2019, 07:14 PM

4,468 posts, read 10,611,388 times
Quote:
Thank you all for your inputs! for those who are pro-vaccination, please go and read about the issue and watch stories on YouTube presented by families whose kids were PERMANENTLY hurt because of some types of vaccination. We see kids developing diseases (autism is an example) immediately after vaccination. Vaccines have never been tested for safety, NEVER. The government wants to protect the general public from epidemic diseases, and that is why they justify risking the small percentage of injuries for the benefit of the public. Just read on the subject and make up you mind. Do not blame those who chose to protect their kids from possible diseases of vaccines. Again, go to the YouTube, watch real stories, scientific presentations, and you will eventually find the truth about vaccination.
You do know the vaccine causes autism theory has been completely debunked? Even those in the field of autism don't believe it. Many autism experts are more concerned about the chemicals and hormones in our food supply and the hazardous chemicals in every day cleaning products, both of which kids are exposed to in the womb and in infancy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa > Iowa City