U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2013, 12:56 PM

9,258 posts, read 17,895,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptthug View Post
The point is not whether Kyle Lachner shot himself before or after the Lack of Attempts or Ill Faded Attempts made by Spencer Iowa Police Chief Mark Lawson and the Spencer Iowa Police Department to even try to stop Kyle Lachner from hurting himself, it was the Spectacle that the Spencer Iowa Police Chief Mark Lawson created to show off the Clearly Noted Newly Formed "HEAT" Squad!!!!!
Except that before you said:

Quote:
He called a Military Hit squad with an Armored Vehicle, full military geared unit called the Heat! 20 plus armed men with AR-15's. This kid didn't know what to do! They scared him so bad he actually took his life.
Your claim was that the kid killed himself BECAUSE he got scared when the military was called in. Since it turns out that he killed himself before the military was called in, your assumption is obviously false.

When your point is documented, you don't get a do-over when it turns out to be wrong.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2013, 01:16 PM

3,637 posts, read 3,616,024 times
Do-overs are never good.
By now the original intent of the op's thread has been thoroughly forgotten.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:46 PM

4 posts, read 9,405 times
Spencer Iowa is so corrupt and the cops protect the crooked city employees. There is no justice here. Its all about the money. The cops here let my husband steal the car I bought from him. I got a no contact on him like his previous wife. I wondered why she was so mean. Now I know. He works for the street dept, he lies like a rug, steals like a vulture. I have put up with his abuse for four years. Two of them married. He is stalking, his family is harassing me. I've changed my phone no. 5 times this year. I filed for divorce 2 months ago and my lawyer hasn't heard a word yet. He has turned me into a cold, angry, man hating nag. Before he showed up at my door, I was happy, single and kind. Now I trust no one, I know its wrong but I pray every day that bad things happen to him. He has abused me, used me and lied, connived and manipulated his way through my life. I hate him........You know I was thinkin jus today I would rather smell pig poo than see his ugly hairy mustache that resembles a bird nest. It hides his toothless mouth. Watch out girls he's dressin up and visiting the ole Jakes bar. He had that thing burnt off his dangler so he's lookin for a new victim to cook, clean and do his laundry. Oh and don't think he'll help pay the rent, his other ex got him on that. But he's got money to spend at the bar. Gotta find a new woman to take care of him. Put a cool rag on his head when he has chest pains and does that pukin thing. I'm so glad to be free of him. Manipulating, controlling, stalking user. Thats spencer.
I steer clear, stay home and lock my doors. If you see a red ford probe with a sun roof, yeah, that was mine. But hey, like he said in court as he lied to the judge about my garage sale. Its all marital property.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:49 AM

Has this thread outlived it's original intent or usefulness?

Old 10-01-2013, 12:00 PM

21 posts, read 32,287 times
Default Spencer is a dangerous place to live

If one checks the number of arrests made every week in Spencer Iowa many which are drug related I do not think Spencer is a safe place to raise children in, or to live in. Purchasing a home in Spencer because of these startling statistics would be a poor investment. These Opinions are based on the local newspaper The Daily Reporter and it's reporting. Spencer obviously has a very busy Police Force and from the reports law enforcement seem to be on top of it and able to keep up. I can see why a new business would not want to open in Spencer with all the Drugs in such a small community. It does make sense now why Spencer Iowa used 5.6 million dollars to build a new jail to have the proper facilities to imprison the criminals. It is frightful and scary to read about all these crimes everyday

Old 10-03-2013, 06:27 AM

4 posts, read 9,405 times
yes, but sorry to say its everywhere. It's even worse in bigger cities. So many people have been hurt or bad things in their lives and they are looking for something to make them feel better. Half of what you read may not even be true, the news and papers may be under the control of the power that makes those arrests. I don't listen to the news anymore. Just the weather. I don't know why but it hurts my heart when I hear about the people who get arrested. Years ago my truck was stolen from my yard. I live just outside of Spencer. It was stolen by a kid who had gotten stuck in the snow down the road. He took it for a joy ride ended up in some other town. My truck in the ditch, twisted, broken and that poor kid continued to get in trouble. Eventually he stole a vehicle here in town and the police chased him and he crashed and died. I don't know what his story was, what made him do bad things. All I know is that he needed help. He must not have been able to get it. His parents lost a son. His pain, their pain. Life is so hard sometimes.

Old 10-03-2013, 11:53 AM

9,258 posts, read 17,895,851 times
Quote:
It does make sense now why Spencer Iowa used 5.6 million dollars to build a new jail ........
Interesting. I would have sworn that the jail was built by Clay County.

Old 12-12-2013, 02:34 PM

Not sure where you get your facts but lets say Kyle didn't kill himself after the Magnificent "HEAT" was called in. Before the "HEAT" was called, there were at least 6 to 8 local Spencer Police Department Cops fully armed with AR-15's under the leadership of Spencer Police Chief Mark Lawson. Do think that had any less influence on the fear factor for Kyle Lachner? Do you think that appeared to Kyle Lachner and his poor mother Michelle who the Spencer Police would not let back in the house to try to save her son any less frightful? And why even call the "HEAT" with all the firepower that was already there? Let me answer for you. So they could show off their unit and practice at the expense of a child's life and the ruin of the Lachner Family. Ask officer Lindsey Franke the blonde who had her AR-15 trained on the house well before Lawson called in the "HEAT!" Ask her if anyone tried saving the boy. Pretty hard to save someone when you look like you are going to murder them!!!!!

Old 12-12-2013, 02:44 PM

You apparently missed Duster's point here.

Old 12-12-2013, 02:44 PM

Default For Klye Lachner and duster1979

You are absolutely correct, Spencer Police Chief Mark Lawson will not be able to do it over again because Kyle Lachner is gone forever and that is Lawson and the rest of Law Enforcements burden to bare!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or