U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2007, 06:35 AM

8 posts, read 24,688 times

Advertisements

My fiancee and I have recently moved to Iowa. I am hoping to meet people that are new to Iowa also or people that have lived here all their lives that want to expand their friends. My fiancee stays busy with his new job, but I am looking to meet some girls to go shopping with or to go to some of the events that are going on. If anyone is having trouble meeting new people also or might want to get to know if some of our interest are the same write back and let me know.

Thanks
Angie
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2007, 12:45 PM

3 posts, read 17,005 times
What town are you looking to meet people in?

Old 07-27-2007, 12:34 AM

1 posts, read 3,307 times
Hello
Even I’m new in Iowa….i stay in Albia. We were staying in Washington but since my husband had a fatal accident we have moved to Albia. Albia is the hometown of my husband….he went to Washington because his job posting was in Washington. After the accident he does not want to stay in Washington and use the same main road on which he had the accident. Only two years has passed since he had the accident, he is still under care…the doctor’s fear that the wound might get infected. My husband is really shaken up by what happened to him; here in Iowa he is trying to take life in a positive sense….he goes to the local hospital for regular check-ups and orders for his medicines from the local drug store; Iowa Pharmacy Directory he prefers to order them online because he has to take almost the same medicines with the same doses all the time. He hates traveling by car and never puts his hands on the steering wheel. If you are staying in Albia then we can become good friends….I don’t know if you’d like to befriend an old couple. my husband would like to meet new people.....

Old 07-27-2007, 06:25 AM

8 posts, read 24,688 times
I am sorry to hear about your husbands accident. I live in Oskaloosa but Albia is not that far away from us as a matter of fact my fiancee works with a guy that lives in Albia. We enjoy peoples company of all ages. If you want to you can write me back and let me know what some of your interest are and what you like to do. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for writing.

Angie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa
View detailed profiles of: