Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2010, 02:21 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

For Your Religious and Cultural Enlightenment

How would you like this lady for your grandma

MEMRI: Egyptian Expert on Islamic Law Malika Zarrar Blasts Fatwas Permitting "Shameful" Sexual Practices

Here is the one who will bring it to America and rescue us from ourselves and are corrupt leaders. It is so nice that he cares.

MEMRI: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Our Mission Is to Rescue the American People from Its "Non-Democratic Bullying Administration"

Looks like even in countries with sharia they cannot control their population's lusts for sex and power.

It is fun to learn about other cultures - they are all so beautiful and worth saving

I think I will post a new one every day - hey we will probably all be under Sharia in about 50 -100 years anyway - lets prepare ourselves and our children
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 08:20 AM

40,049 posts, read 34,533,909 times
I'm certainly no fan of Ahmadinejad's. But let's face it: didn't the US do pretty much the same thing for more than 20 years in Vietnam? We were going to save that country for democracy. And we saved it for democracy just about as well as Iran is going to save us from our own elected leadership.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:01 AM

50,083 posts, read 20,582,163 times
I am no fan of the present regime in Iran (nor are quite a lot of Iranians, from what I can see) but I can't help feeling that the constant leaning on them by the west must be pretty irritating.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:28 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Ahmadinejad's perspective is not about liberty and freedom (not that Vietnam was either) from a western point of view but about rescuing infidels and polytheists from a oppressive and Satanic regime so that they will have the opportunity and freedom to recieve or reject Allah. Having Sharia in place affords people a better opporunity for accepting Allah and if not then being under Sharia is liberating to even non-muslims in their view. The religion is not forced but Sharia must be, and once sharia is in place then they give you the three choices.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:50 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Another video coming out of the Middle East the bastion of life and light, peace and properisty, freedom and freindship.

It was posted on another thread but relevent here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...hould-see.html

I just do not understand the lack of urgency on the publics part - these people are slowly working for our destruction and have such a deep hatred that they are willing to murder hundreds of thousands of people to accomplish this - and with the seal of approaval from Allah.

Why are these videos only found by people out side the mainstream media?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam