Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 03:44 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,838,689 times

Advertisements

Well you see they become hypocrites in this world of failed communities of Islam because they can have no sober point of view on their personal human rights, not because they act out of order with respect to their beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 04:00 PM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
I read her articles she Rejects the Koran, the word of God and claims that God women's oppression, while millions and millions of Muslim women Living in the shadow of Islam, Islam gave women rights more than the texts of Christianity and Judaism , Why not ask about Muslim Women and the women who converts to Islam? ..

Simply I am as Muslim, I would not refuse my religion, Islam Forever

note, * Christian person who leave Christianity will vilify the Christianity

* jew person who leave Judaism will vilify the Judaism and ...etc

Do you want to give you dozens of them?
I admit this would have been better in the thread about Sharia but encourage...no...dare you to read her book.
Then tell us what she says is wrong.
I could suggest others but this one is not just a rant about Islam but also simply a very good, well written book.
Much that was good about Muslim life is also portrayed.
But you might learn more about our view of your religion from this book than you will here.......then you can come back and tell us why our ideas are wrong.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:04 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
mmmmmmm I know her she is Heretic, no more

Which leaves the Jewish and Christian do the same thing
No, she is not a heretic......
She is someone who woke up and decided to walk away from Islam....
She speaks honestly about the problems of Islam....

Unfortunately she has had to live with the threat of death from Muslim fanatics.

Most people who leave Judaism and Christianity do not face the threat of death.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
I read her articles she Rejects the Koran, the word of God and claims that God women's oppression, while millions and millions of Muslim women Living in the shadow of Islam, Islam gave women rights more than the texts of Christianity and Judaism , Why not ask about Muslim Women and the women who converts to Islam? ..

Simply I am as Muslim, I would not refuse my religion, Islam Forever

note, * Christian person who leave Christianity will vilify the Christianity

* jew person who leave Judaism will vilify the Judaism and ...etc

Do you want to give you dozens of them?
Given what has happened to her for daring to reject Islam and speak out about the oppression of women in Islam I see that if you did the same your life would be jeopardized.

Christians or Jews who leave their religion would not face death threats for leaving their religion or speaking out as to what they see as wrong with their religion.

There is a huge difference.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Jazzymom,

this Bias and bigotry will not work with me you can read what Isaid to sanspeur #55

Muslims would not also forget the war on them.

I will never forget the war on Gaza Why do not you speak and criticize the Jews Israelis in Palestine?

This violence which is being the name of Judaism

just Take only a small sample

I can not forget 1200 killed mostly women and children and 5300 wounded civilians...

I can not forget 200,000 Palestinian refugees in 1948, deprived of the right of return, While Jewish immigration to Palestine is available

I can not forget the siege of more than one million people in Gaza by Israel

I can not forget Gaza Holocaust This was described by Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak What did Israeli forces in Gaza holocaust or genocide or holocaust of the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip

I annot forget to

I like non-Muslims can not forget, there is no excuse for the war, pleas do not show me excuses to ... I know well

first off there is not a holocaust of people in Gaza. Israel left Gaza years ago and then hamas was elected to power. Hamas has built up its terrorist network in the middle of a civilian population. They send rockets into Israel and suicide bombers into heavily populated areas. Israel has a right to self protection.

When you attack people and then run into civilian areas and use them as human shields then innocents will get hurt. If I were Palestinian I would be more angry at hamas then Israel for putting me in that situation.

Palestinians have had many opportunities for peace and have squandered all of them because they only want war and to eradicate Israel.

Hamas is to blame for the problems of Gaza.

Old 07-24-2010, 06:27 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post

Hamas is to blame for the problems of Gaza.
No, a failed primitive religion that cannot be sustained by its own merits thus requiring laws mandating belief is to blame for the problems of Gaza.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:53 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Why are you not against the violent faction of Jewish and Christian ?

Yes, I am against the violence of some Muslims , So, Muslims reject the handful of fanatical, That millions and millions of Muslims against

Why you are not against Jewish violence in Palestine against the Palestinians, Why are you not against America's war on Iraq and the killing its People, Killed in Afghanistan....................... etc

Very funny to pick and choose our position of violence ...

what all this is named, You are pick a handful of fanatical Muslims, While a country that occupies state And rape and kill people and destroy houses people and bombing mosques, And the use of white phosphorus against innocent women and children, burn their bodies ...

just you need to talk about your country what they did In Muslim lands

This intolerance will not work with me

Do you know of an Islamic state occupied to non-Muslim state and has done all of these?

We Muslims should be talking to hundreds of years about your occupation and Violence ...

Very silly and inhuman to keep silent about all this while a bunch Muslim fanatics are full of Western media

That the Americans use WP to the bodies of Muslims is not violence and terrorism

Now you talk about violence , WP no problem burning the bodies of Palestinians and Iraqis and the Afghans go on

When the Muslim armies go to your country and do all these pleas call me even I announced my anger and protest ...

If your children burnt like these pleas coll me

Do not choose violence Your mood ..

For you do not like Muslims forget What is going on of war and violence and the occupation on muslims

What is war called your culture!

War is a horror, and it is not possible that you are unaware that many Americans speak out against war and violence every single day.

However, twisting it all into a "war on Islam" or a "war on Muslims" only feeds the fanatical religious extremism behind terrorism. No one wins.

There is no war on Islam. There is only war born of greed.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:57 PM

251 posts, read 423,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
War is a horror, and it is not possible that you are unaware that many Americans speak out against war and violence every single day.

However, twisting it all into a "war on Islam" or a "war on Muslims" only feeds the fanatical religious extremism behind terrorism. No one wins.

There is no war on Islam. There is only war born of greed.

I may agree with you ..

yes , War is a horror ,The most terrifying and absurd to justify the war To kill unarmed women and children ,Insolently to say that I defend myself and blamed the other party...

This is a dirty game at all the nations.

Why Muslim anger? We will not forget All these crimes which have graying hair

See the US War crimes on Iraq

Old 07-26-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
I may agree with you ..

yes , War is a horror ,The most terrifying and absurd to justify the war To kill unarmed women and children ,Insolently to say that I defend myself and blamed the other party...

This is a dirty game at all the nations.

Why Muslim anger? We will not forget All these crimes which have graying hair

See the US War crimes on Iraq

And the United States will never forget those 3000+ innocents, men, women, children, Christian, Muslim, Jew, agnostic, athiest all innocents --- KILLED in the twin towers. All just going about their day.

When we were attacked we were not in Afganistan, nor Iraq.......

The world has reason to be angry at extremist muslims. Muslims are even killing each other.

Muslim anger is misplaced. The world is not against Islam, the world is against extremists and the more muslims try to justify the violence, the bigger the problem is.

I see on this forum justification of sharia, muslim violence, and the steadfast refusal to even try to see anything from another point of view.

This may be the reason for so much angst directed towards muslims.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:28 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,175,776 times
Getting back to the thread title, I'd say that "Islam's 'hidden' agenda" isn't very well hidden. It is made crystal clear on this forum and in many other places. It is to justify Sharia law, which goes against almost everything the democracies hold dear, and impose itself upon the rest of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam