Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 02:36 PM

251 posts, read 423,266 times

Advertisements

very silly Justification

Before the birth of Hamas...

Before the birth of the Palestinian resistance

let's Back to History the conflict

The term ‘terrorist’ group ranks among the most overused descriptions in existence for a political enemy. Hamas, an acronym of Harakat-Muqawamat al-Islamiyah, meaning “Islamic Resistance Movement”, is the only political group that stands fast for Palestinian human rights-in the face of Israeli occupation[1].
The classification of this elected political group as a “Terrorist Organization” by the U.S., European Union, Israel, Japan, and Canada, is strictly a matter of political convenience and there is no factual basis for the term in this case, unless it is equally applied to Israel, which stands in violation of a long list of war crimes in two conflicts, according to the United Nations.
In the 1990’s, at the request of western diplomats, the political bureau of Hamas stated that the group is: “a Palestinian national liberation movement that struggles for the liberation of the Palestinian occupied territories and for the recognition of Palestinian legitimate rights.”
It is a fact that militarily, or sometimes with brute strength and heavy construction equipment, Israel has been taking possession of Palestine steadily and sometimes in bursts, since first arriving here in 1947.
Israel’s actions frequently are condemned by the world community, but the government of Benjamin Netanyahu has the perpetual blessing and endorsement of the U.S. government and has avoided answering to war crime charges, though Israeli officials are mindful when passing through certain nations that they would be arrested in some cases and held for an International Tribunal.
The map tells the entire story of Palestine and Israel, and for some will explain why a group like Hamas puts its foot down over the seizure of land and elimination of its own people. It is extremely important to comprehend that this land was, in spite of propaganda to the contrary, indeed Palestine. It is also important to note that prior to the formation of Israel, the cultures and different religious faiths co-existed.

the rest is here: If HAMAS is a Terrorist Organization, What Does That Make Israel?

If HAMAS is a Terrorist Organization, What Does That Make Israel? | My Catbird Seat

Report: UN Vote to continue investigation of Israel for International War Crimes

YouTube - Gaza Goldstone

What about lying Israel who claims that Hamas is using children as human shields...

but Israeli using Palestinian Kids as Human Shields

YouTube - Israeli using Palestinian Kids as Human Shields

Israeli army 'used human shields in Gaza war' - 9 Feb 09

YouTube - Israeli army 'used human shields in Gaza war' - 9 Feb 09
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 03:32 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,771 times
Let me get this right. The Israeli army as, opposed to border crossing guards, is taking out Palestinian youth to the top of their buildings to make sure that the Hamas does not bomb, basically bazooka, basically blast the hell out of it's own people, OR the border crossing guards, OR the Israeli innocent civilians in their own side of Israel (????)

The human shield against the take over of the Gaza by the Israeli troops: Propaganda about the war that it is trying to be judged that the innocent won't fight.

Woops, my opinion is that the Palestinian youth will fight, Hamas or not Hamas. Maybe they are being arrested without justified cause that they cannot be allowed to for reasons that only the mean Hamas does that deed.

Old 07-26-2010, 03:53 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
More lies... Map of Israel in 1949 The Middle East - Maps - Israel/Palestine 1949 Map
2010 map... https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...mplate_is.html

Old 07-26-2010, 04:07 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,771 times
And new answers since Egyptology is cleansed of old Anapolys valley meeting junk (was Bush so bad, and I need not repent?).

WikiAnswers - How did the breakup of the Ottoman Empire affect Jordan Iraq Saudi Arabia and Palestine

Old 07-26-2010, 07:58 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Not sure what where the lie is, The CIA map is based upon Israel's legitimate boarders based upon UN Resolution 242, what it doesn't show are the number and size of Jews developments (calling them settlements is one of the most gross misnomers) which the previous maps did amply demonstrate.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Not sure what where the lie is, The CIA map is based upon Israel's legitimate boarders based upon UN Resolution 242, what it doesn't show are the number and size of Jews developments (calling them settlements is one of the most gross misnomers) which the previous maps did amply demonstrate.
I guess I don't know enough about the situation, and really shouldn't be discussing it, but if what you say is true, then Israel should get their azzes out of there...After all they got the lion's share in "48.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:05 AM

20 posts, read 34,637 times
hi there , i'm ahmed , i'm 16 .

all i can say to you that what you said is not true .

why do you people have to be so defensive , i mean stop it with the Conspiracy Theory‏ , we're just trying to live like any one some of us go to europe or america for better opportunities . that's it .

----
sry 4 my bad english .

Old 07-28-2010, 02:35 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Lately, between this forum and the Politics & Other Controversies, it appears that our fellow poster Imanway has slid from a religious perspective to a highly political one. And surprise of surprises--he has it in for Israel. He hasn't gotten to the point yet where he's begun using the words "Israeli" and "Jew" interchangeably...but you can see he's heading in that direction.

Not nice and religious at all. Unless of course his religion is behind his thinking.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:17 PM

251 posts, read 423,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Lately, between this forum and the Politics & Other Controversies, it appears that our fellow poster Imanway has slid from a religious perspective to a highly political one. And surprise of surprises--he has it in for Israel. He hasn't gotten to the point yet where he's begun using the words "Israeli" and "Jew" interchangeably...but you can see he's heading in that direction.

Not nice and religious at all. Unless of course his religion is behind his thinking.

If you think that the Muslim is limited only in the religious posts, you are wrong...

Before i am know this the forum for many years most of my articles was Political You as a Jew knows very well why!

So, I have not known I need a permit as a Muslim even I talk about everything like you. Whether I am a Muslim or non-Muslim the truth will be as it is, You are just what's bothering you why I criticized Israel that they are Jewish like you, So, you need to be stripped of Prejudice..

I will not favour any Muslim country or organization if they did what Israel is doing now

I was just trying to proselytize you for the humanity

that's it

Old 07-28-2010, 04:21 PM

Well that didn't take long, did it Fred?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam