Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 01:08 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Hidden, at least or ignored, from most non-muslims.

I thought I would post some information about the hidden or true agenda of Islam in the world and particularly in America.

Has anyone ever wondered why Muslims leave there country of origin only to remain muslims in another country? You would think there was some country somewhere that subscribed to whatever form of Islam that suited them or at least was moderate in form. Why come to non-muslim nations and remain a muslim?

Why would muslims decieve or at least downplay thier history and teachings to non-muslims? If they believe in their religion - why hide certain facets and highlight others to a non-muslim society?

Simply, it is a tactic to get non-muslims to accept Islam as the truth. They believe that non-muslims are incapable, as infidels, of comprehending the truth of Islamic history and faith or because of their oppresive (in Islam's eyes) form of governments prevent them from converting. They believe that in implementing Sharia in a society whether aggressively or subversively is a pre-condition to a better chance of conversion - see Sayyid_Qutbs_Milestones. Their basic tenent for non-mulsims is that 'the ends justify the means.' Therefore, deciet and/or downplaying the truth about Islam and its history is key to infiltrating a non-muslim society - keeping the appearance of 'moderate' is paramount. Now that does not mean that there are not truly 'moderate' muslims but this is not about them - and frankly how can one tell when they stay silent or even when they speak since taqiyya and Kitman is in operation. After all the prophet said "War is deciet."

So here are some publications on the issue of deciet designed and implemented for the west.

Public Schools - 'Islam in American Classrooms History or Propaganda' - Education - Act! for America 92691

Truth about Jihad - 'To our Great Detriment' Ignoring What Extremist say about Jihad - International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > “To Our Great Detriment”

Also, in the above link are two other articles about extremism in so-called moderate muslim organnizations - CAIR and ISNA.

The World - Below is an article about a document found by Swiss authorities in 2001 outlining their stagegy for the implementation of Islam over the world. You may have heard of it or read it before - but it is good to be reminded.

The Article - FrontPage Magazine - The Muslim Brotherhood "Project" (http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=4476 - broken link)

The Document - FrontPage Magazine - The Muslim Brotherhood "Project" (Continued) (http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=4475 - broken link)

Anyway be prepared, wise, and discerning. Before you trust any muslim make sure you are not being a target of taqiyya or kitman. Futhermore, realize whether moderist exist or not we are under attack and it is time to wake up.

Enjoy, learn, and share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2010, 07:27 PM

397 posts, read 608,427 times
ummm... hidden agenda? seriously?

Old 07-21-2010, 08:20 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,917,890 times
Default New Terms!

Good post, Shiloh1. Could you please define those terms I highlighted in blue please. I always learning! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1
"Anyway be prepared, wise, and discerning. Before you trust any muslim make sure you are not being a target of taqiyya or kitman. Futhermore, realize whether moderist exist or not we are under attack and it is time to wake up.

Enjoy, learn, and share."
BTW, in my experience, a majority of non-professional Muslims who come to Canada, England, Australia or America do not try to integrate into the generous host country's culture. In Canada, France and Sweden, in particular, fanatic Muslims have ardently tried to have Sharia Laws integrated into the host country's legal system. Hardly a sign of respect for the host's culture, now is it?

(NOTE: the Prime Minister of Australia has essentially told such disruptive types to "get the hell out of our country"!

http://koosjan.wordpress.com/2009/12...does-it-again/

Well spoken!)

It'd be exactly like if you were invited to your neighbor's daughter's wedding party, but then demanding that the band change the music, the bride change her dress style, and the groom alter his vows.

Nice!

Old 07-21-2010, 08:32 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times
This is true...like the whole problem with a woman uncovering her face so it can be seen on a photo ID here in the US.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukrill View Post
ummm... hidden agenda? seriously?
How little you know about the truth of your adopted religion...Perhaps you should turn back, or at least examine it with your eyes open.

Thoughts of a nationalist Indian: Ahadith on killing those who leave Islam

Old 07-21-2010, 09:39 PM

397 posts, read 608,427 times
sanspeur, i really dont care to respond to any ignorance you post. just as much as you can "prove" killing of any innocent person is ok in islam i can definately prove otherwise. and "adopted" a "religion". a religion is something like christianity, where "christians" worship "christ", or buddhist follow the "buda", thats a religion. the word islam is a verb, its something you do. its not a religion it literally is a way of life. and i didnt "adopt" anything. allah has revealed to me the truth. unfortunately not you... possibly not yet insha allah. but really if you would stop looking at all the "anti-islam" crap that your filling your head with and open your eyes as well as people who agree with that islam has a "hidden agenda" and see that muslims especially here in the states, a majority of them i can comfortably say are just like everyone else. sure they pray 5 times a day to the god that created us all, and they do their best to stay away from drinking, gambling, etc. but other than the way they live their lives, BY CHOICE, theryre just like you and me. they laugh, they love, theyre kind, generous, etc. etc. just because you think you know something about a religion your going to say its wrong and fact? its the second largest "religion" in the world. meaning that people arent joining a cult, theyre finding peace. and your trying to take that away? just because your lost doesnt mean that everyone else who found something that allows them to live peacefully is lost too... i know what i believe in and i know what islam is. and its certaintly not made up of hate or violence, and most certainly has no "hidden agenda". this whole site, the CD forum on religion and philosophy just really goes o show that people will believe anything.... we came from apes, the universe created itself, there is no god, god is three, islam is a conspiracy religion planning to dominate the world with a hidden agenda.... etc. etc. its just funny because i never really thought those people on tv that believed in things like witches still have the same mentality just in different situations today. someone says ISLAM HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA! and people hop on the wagon. if your trying to find something wrong with islam youll find it, because no matter if someone tells you otherwise you dont believe it and on the other hand if you try and find the peace promoting and wisdom of allah and the prophet and islam, then you will find it.... but thats not what your looking for now is it...

Old 07-21-2010, 09:48 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Your problem is that so many Muslim preachers say the very things I have said, but for some reason you want to ignore all of that and see Islam as some kind of warm and fuzzy belief...Well that is your problem now.

YouTube - Taqiyya and Jihad

Old 07-22-2010, 03:11 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Good post, Shiloh1. Could you please define those terms I highlighted in blue please. I always learning! Thanks!

BTW, in my experience, a majority of non-professional Muslims who come to Canada, England, Australia or America do not try to integrate into the generous host country's culture. In Canada, France and Sweden, in particular, fanatic Muslims have ardently tried to have Sharia Laws integrated into the host country's legal system. Hardly a sign of respect for the host's culture, now is it?

(NOTE: the Prime Minister of Australia has essentially told such disruptive types to "get the hell out of our country"!

Australian Prime Minister about Muslim Sharia Law. « Koos Jan Schouten's Blog

Well spoken!)

It'd be exactly like if you were invited to your neighbor's daughter's wedding party, but then demanding that the band change the music, the bride change her dress style, and the groom alter his vows.

Nice!
Here is a good explanation from Jihad Watch - Islam 101 - Jihad Watch

Go down to Section 'i' Taqiyya and within that section it will also explain Kitman.

Old 07-22-2010, 05:29 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,558,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Has anyone ever wondered why Muslims leave there country of origin only to remain muslims in another country?
Umm no. Actually I'm not sure why would anyone wonder that. Let's replace "Muslim" with another word if it will help you understand why wondering such a thing is odd.

Has anyone ever wondered why Catholics leave their country of origin only to remain Catholics in another country?

Has anyone ever wondered why Buddhists leave their country of origin only to remain Buddhists in another country?

Quote:
You would think there was some country somewhere that subscribed to whatever form of Islam that suited them or at least was moderate in form. Why come to non-muslim nations and remain a muslim?
I'll just continue the example.

You would think there was some country somewhere that subscribed to whatever form of Buddhism that suited them or at least was moderate in form. Why come to non-buddhist nations and remain a buddhist?

You would think there was some country somewhere that subscribed to whatever form of Hinduism that suited them or at least was moderate in form. Why come to non-Hindu nations and remain a Hindu?

(Catholicism being one denomination I switched to Hindu here)

Basically I think they could come to a non-Muslim nation for the same reason a Catholic might move to Japan or Iceland or wherever. Or a Buddhist move to the US or Brazil or wherever. Or a Hindu to France, etc.

Quote:
Why would muslims deceive or at least downplay thier history and teachings to non-muslims? If they believe in their religion - why hide certain facets and highlight others to a non-muslim society?
Many people don't know the history of their own religion well or don't want deluge people with a mess of stories that might give them a false impression of who they are as a person.

Quote:
Simply, it is a tactic to get non-muslims to accept Islam as the truth.
Paranoia strikes deep...

Quote:
They believe that non-muslims are incapable, as infidels, of comprehending the truth of Islamic history and faith or because of their oppresive (in Islam's eyes) form of governments prevent them from converting. They believe that in implementing Sharia in a society whether aggressively or subversively is a pre-condition to a better chance of conversion - see Sayyid_Qutbs_Milestones.
Oh come on. You really can't think that Qutb is representatives of Muslims coming to the US. I don't think he even is representative of those coming to the UK.

Quote:
Their basic tenent for non-mulsims is that 'the ends justify the means.' Therefore, deceit and/or downplaying the truth about Islam and its history is key to infiltrating a non-muslim society - keeping the appearance of 'moderate' is paramount. Now that does not mean that there are not truly 'moderate' muslims but this is not about them - and frankly how can one tell when they stay silent or even when they speak since taqiyya and Kitman is in operation. After all the prophet said "War is deceit."
Taqiyya is largely a Shiite concept. And I'm pretty sure it originally referred to silence in order to maintain safety in a time of persecution.

Much of this is similar to what people said of Catholics in the nineteenth century. And you know what I'll admit? The Vatican in the nineteenth century largely did say that separation of church-and-state was wrong and that a fully free press was placing too a high a risk for anarchy or libel. And yet Catholics didn't turn the US into a Catholic theocracy and we even had a Catholic President who presided more over a reduction in the connection of church-and-state rather than an expansion of it.

That many of the atheist brigade gleefully is siding with you is understandable as the current crop of atheists are largely repeating the outlook of Edwardian/Georgian atheists. (All life can be made into a logical system, religion is dying out, our intellect is so wonderful, the mass of people are deluded fools, etc) Edwardian/Georgian atheists like Avro Manhattan, H. G. Wells, etc had theories about Catholics that are like yours about Muslims.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Simply, it is a tactic to get non-muslims to accept Islam as the truth. They believe that non-muslims are incapable, as infidels, of comprehending the truth of Islamic history and faith or because of their oppresive (in Islam's eyes) form of governments prevent them from converting.
Well, all right, that's a point of view. And I have a question for you in return: don't Christians want everyone to convert to Christianity, because they believe they've got truth in their back pockets?

I can tell you this much: I'm Jewish, and I cannot recall a single instance of a Muslim ever branding me as a 'non-believer.' They may think such things, but there's only one religious group that ever uses that phrase out loud...and it ain't them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam