Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 03:26 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled elbranas View Post
But we are created to be slaves of God, and not to be so

Sorry but I was NOT created to be a slave of G-d.....

Old 09-23-2010, 03:28 PM

43 posts, read 28,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
i think that you told us that u`re jewish..am i right?!!
so if u`re jewish , i think in ur religion we are all slaves of God and his children .....am i right?!!!!

Old 09-23-2010, 03:33 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Quote:

You beat me to the comment..lol... I was going to say that my Creator didn't create me to be a slave to anybody, I am free to make my own choices.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You beat me to the comment..lol... I was going to say that my Creator didn't create me to be a slave to anybody, I am free to make my own choices.
Being a slave of God is not a shame. worshiping God means that we are reconizing that he is supreme and he is the creator of us and of the universe so praying for him.
We are free and not slaves for anybody except for God....and in my belief it`s honour for me to be good slave of God.
i was made by him and my life is in his hands...he make my heart beat and make my lung breath.

i wish that u got what we mean

Old 09-23-2010, 03:51 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
What culture is that? Native American (American Indian)? Yes, we are still around. Like ptsum, I am also an American Indian though of a different tribe. I am a Comanche.
o-s-da ta-li a-go-wa-dv v-do, it might be interesting to note that each native tribe has its own way of worshiping the Creator, no two are exactly alike, so you have as many different ways of worship as you do the different tribes. Just a little extra information for our brothers and sisters of Islam.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
i think that you told us that u`re jewish..am i right?!!
so if u`re jewish , i think in ur religion we are all slaves of God and his children .....am i right?!!!!

Sorry but my religion does not tell me I am a slave to G-d.....

We are a stiff necked people not slaves to G-d.......

Old 09-23-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
o-s-da ta-li a-go-wa-dv v-do, it might be interesting to note that each native tribe has its own way of worshiping the Creator, no two are exactly alike, so you have as many different ways of worship as you do the different tribes. Just a little extra information for our brothers and sisters of Islam.
really it`s intersting to know that

Old 09-23-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:

Yes we are free to make those choices!!

Old 09-23-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Sorry but my religion does not tell me I am a slave to G-d.....
so what means worshipping God?!!!
Note: i`m really just asking you for knoweldge and not for arguement

Old 09-23-2010, 03:56 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,488,150 times
It's a reality that there are people in this world that want to kill me in the name of what they call "Islam." I fully get that they may have a misunderstanding of the words they read in their holy books, BUT you are going to have a tough time convicing me to embrace a religion that is being used to sanction violence on myself and the ones I love. A young man in what he claimed was the name of Islam, just tried, and failed to blow up a city block in MY neighborhood, so forgive for not wanting to visit Mecca. I really do mean that with all the respect, practice your religion all you want, but trying to convert Americans on a message board is completely futile, imo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam