Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 10:30 AM

48 posts, read 52,680 times

Advertisements

If you stuck in any thing say oh allah and trust he will protect you i will give you one story happened to me and my mother when i was 10 years old my mother toke me to shopping and after shopping we did not find any car we walk in the mid the street i swear there were many dogs the dogs walk to us i swear by allah my mother and me cry to allah and we read some verse from korn allah send to us car man his wife inside the car they toke us to our home this is not only there are many allah will protect you but if you believe

Old 04-29-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
i already know who allah is,??!!!!! He is a fantom character made up by a clever camel herder nomad man named muhammad to instill fear into the masses..

He's very similar to the god in the bible

Now say after me,,"i worship zod" the just god of peace and happiness, peace be apon his soul:d
muslum beleave by bible and torat and koran

but the bible and torat changed but the koran did not change all this book from god

Old 04-29-2011, 11:07 AM

Allah give the torah to prophet moses peace be upon him but children of israel change the torah after that allah give the gospel to jesus peace be upon him but also the children of israel change it after that allah give mohhamed peace be upon him the koran and allah promise will protect the koran from change if you are in any country you will see the koran the same there is no change in it this is the promise of god there is one god he is allah [i love my god so much much ]allah protect me from lot of thing

Old 04-29-2011, 11:11 AM

839 posts, read 2,416,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
call ALLAH ALONE AND BELIEVE BY HIS MASSAGE THE [KORAN] HE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY THING LOOK AT DISASTER IN THIS DAYS IN USA I SWEAR IT IS FROM ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ONE HE IS ALLAH
Thanks, but Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.... He's been doing a heck of a job at it for more than two thousand years now.....

Old 04-29-2011, 11:15 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
Quote:
soon you will know who is allah
I already know who your imaginary friend is. Allah is an imaginary being made up by a pedophile named Mohammed.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:16 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times
Quote:
If you stuck in any thing say oh allah and trust he will protect you i will give you one story happened to me and my mother when i was 10 years old my mother toke me to shopping and after shopping we did not find any car we walk in the mid the street i swear there were many dogs the dogs walk to us i swear by allah my mother and me cry to allah and we read some verse from korn allah send to us car man his wife inside the car they toke us to our home this is not only there are many allah will protect you but if you believe
Quote:
Allah give the torah to prophet moses peace be upon him but children of israel change the torah after that allah give the gospel to jesus peace be upon him but also the children of israel change it after that allah give mohhamed peace be upon him the koran and allah promise will protect the koran from change if you are in any country you will see the koran the same there is no change in it this is the promise of god there is one god he is allah [i love my god so much much ]allah protect me from lot of thing
Please for the love of Allah use some punctuation. See it's not that hard. I feel like I'm running out of breath when I read your posts.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:16 AM

If allah with you who can be against you but if you against allah who can be with you allah is very mercy but you did not know if you want to know about allah read the koran and the story about mohhamed and the explane of verses in koran

Old 04-29-2011, 11:26 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
Quote:
call ALLAH ALONE AND BELIEVE BY HIS MASSAGE THE [KORAN] HE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY THING LOOK AT DISASTER IN THIS DAYS IN USA I SWEAR IT IS FROM ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ONE HE IS ALLAH

Thanks, allah...but I'll pass.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscoutii View Post
thanks, but jesus christ is my lord and savior.... He's been doing a heck of a job at it for more than two thousand years now.....
bleave me he is prophet allah give him miracle if he is gog tell me who is the god before the birth of jesus so why most of disaster happened in cristian country why jesus did not protect all this country allah sent prophet jesus to learn the people the path of god but the people worship jesus

Old 04-29-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post

Thanks, allah...but I'll pass.
LOOK ISLAM NOT Terrorism AND I HATE AL THE TERRORISM I SWEAR ALSO IN MY COUNTRY THERE IS LIKE THIS DO NOT THINK IRAN IS MUSLUM COUNTRY MOST OF THEM DO BAD THING MOST OF THEM ASK HELP FROM MAN THE ISLAM IN IRAN AND AFGANSTAN AND IRAQ NOT LIKE SUDIA AND THE COUNTRY AROUND IT WE HATE IRAN A LOT THEY DID NOT PRACTICE THE KORAN AND STORY OF MOHHAMED PEACE BE UPON HIM IN THE SECRET THEY ASK THE HELP FROM ALI NOT FROM GOD WHILE THEY KNOW IS TABOO ASK HELP FROM ANY ONE BESIDE GOD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam