Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 05:06 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
The Koran is not the reason extremists kill, it's the excuse. There's a difference.
An extremist is an extremist no matter what religion's name he hides behind. Those using the name Muslim to destroy are just as much my enemy as they are yours.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:08 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,342,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
If this is true, then why do you wish peace apon a known mass murderer, plunderer, thief, rapist, slave keeper, and pedophile?
I don't wish peace upon anything, I'm not religious.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:13 PM

591 posts, read 641,318 times
Quote:
I don't wish peace upon anything, I'm not religious.

If this is true, then why do they wish peace apon a known mass murderer, plunderer, thief, rapist, slave keeper, and pedophile?

Old 05-28-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
The Koran is not the reason extremists kill, it's the excuse. There's a difference.

Muhammad is the original terrorist. All of Islam covers up for, and wishes peace apon Muhammad. They read in the Koran about how he UNREPENTANTLY murders, pillages, has sex with children, and take in sex slaves. And then wish peace apon him.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:16 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,342,183 times
Quote:
If this is true, then why do they wish peace apon a known mass murderer, plunderer, thief, rapist, slave keeper, and pedophile?
If I were to speculate, I'd say they most likely don't view him in that light and/or realize that things were different in the past, and we've evolved past that now.

That said, why ask me to speculate, ask a Muslim instead.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
The constitution says that Black people are worth less than white people.

does that meant that those who like the constitution today are racist, or could it be an indication of the era it was written?

Mormons also believe they are the one true church, even within Christianity. They used to condone polygamy, refuse black people having official roles in the church, would allow child marriages. Does that mean that Mormons of today should be judge based on that?

I believe all religion is false, does that make me the biggest terrorist of all?

Why do you neglect all the parts of the Koran that speaks of peace, respect and being polite to guests and others who don't believe what you believe?

Again: Have you actually read the Koran?

Slavery has been abolished. Get over it.
I'm not talking about Mormonism.
Why does all of Islam ignore all of Muhammad's HORRIBLE acts of evil. And, in fact shower love and peace apon him?

Old 05-28-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
If I were to speculate, I'd say they most likely don't view him in that light and/or realize that things were different in the past, and we've evolved past that now.

That said, why ask me to speculate, ask a Muslim instead.

It's in the Koran. All his evil is spelled out in the Koran, and they wish peace apon him. That is covering up for him, and all those evils are perpetuated. They will be held accountable.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
An extremist is an extremist no matter what religion's name he hides behind. Those using the name Muslim to destroy are just as much my enemy as they are yours.

Muhammad is the reason for the terrorism. He is the original monster. What's ironic is that you probably consider them your enemy because of how bad it make Muhammad look, am I right? When it's Muhammad that you should be making your enemy as well. You are just as much a Muhammad lover as all those thugs.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:24 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Why does all of Islam ignore all of Muhammad's HORRIBLE acts of evil. And, in fact shower love and peace apon him?
Could it be the same reason you ignore all of your god's horrible acts? According to your myths he wiped out almost every living creature on earth, yet "you love him".

Old 05-28-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Could it be the same reason you ignore all of your god's horrible acts? According to your myths he wiped out almost every living creature on earth, yet "you love him".

I follow Jesus, and God who is in Heaven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam