Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 06:07 PM

63,812 posts, read 40,087,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I am very transperant. What you see is what I am. Nothing hidden up any sleeves or in any pockets.
My life is very much an open book. I am what you see here or on any of the forums I administer and it is the same as what I say to all Muslims and non-Muslims who listen to me. I may be wrong Astagfiruulah. But I am me and everybody sees the same view of me.
I am an extreme pacifist and will not raise a hand against another for any reason. I will die before I defend my self. After Vietnam I swore I would never harm another human again and while I have to live with those memories and perhaps even pay for them, I will never hurt another human again.
I understand and empathize, Woodrow . . . I am also a veteran of Nam with similar burdens we cannot atone for. I will no longer paint you with the same brush as those whose religion you have adopted (mistakenly IMO). You are no Muslim . . . but I sincerely wish they all were like you. Peace brother. I am outta here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 06:54 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,078,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I understand and empathize, Woodrow . . . I am also a veteran of Nam with similar burdens we cannot atone for. I will no longer paint you with the same brush as those whose religion you have adopted (mistakenly IMO). You are no Muslim . . . but I sincerely wish they all were like you. Peace brother. I am outta here.
We are members of a Brotherhood that we hope is closed and never has another new member.

Peace, my friend. we may not agree on many things, but I do understand and respect where you come from.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:37 AM

29 posts, read 33,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Islam is a false religion, if it allows and sponsors open debate and free thought, it will crumble. That is why science stopped being welcomed in Muslim controled lands. They don't want to hear the truth, they want lip service to their fantasy. I'd say Europeans should stop whining and do something about it, have more children and send them off to live in muslim lands and have lots of children there. I mean, what is wrong with having children and indoctrinating them into your believes? *sarcasm* Anyway, I don't see the difference between the oppresion we have under Christians and the oppresion we'll have under Muslims, we won't let them impose their self-righteous morality on us, end of story.

If we go back to the book of God Almighty, we found that the essence of the religion of Islam is manageable and surrender to God's commands, and take Him as Lord and are devoted to an individual deity, including infidelity and without the false gods.

Says God (not your Lord and do not believe so Agmuk trees with them, and find themselves embarrassed than I was and Ignorance) Women / 65.
And: (and delivers his face to Allah while doing good, eyelet has grasped the most trustworthy and God punished him things) Luqman / 22.
And the Almighty said: (and Turn to your Lord and surrendered to him by the torment comes upon you, then the meaning) / 54

Old 10-05-2011, 10:38 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
The US must learn from Europe's mistakes before islamists take over the culture as they're doing in Europe now.

Europe's Underestimated Islamists
In early 1959, a small West German intelligence operation stumbled over a sensational find: U.S. collusion with the Muslim Brotherhood. According to the West German sources—two ex-Wehrmacht soldiers who were in Washington's pay but still felt loyalty to their old German bosses—Washington was supporting one of the Brotherhood's top men, the Geneva-based Said Ramadan, son-in-law of the movement's founder Hassan al-Banna, in the hope of using him in the global battle against communism. The U.S. double-agents wanted to know if the West Germans would also help support Ramadan.

Bonn's response was an unequivocal "no": not because of ethical qualms about doing business with the Brotherhood but because of practical considerations. "Ramadan doesn't possess the slightest influence in the Orient," read an evaluation by the head of the West German intelligence operation, Gerhard von Mende. "A connection with him would only yield negative consequences."

Von Mende was neither the first nor the last to have underestimated the Brotherhood or its leaders.

It's insidious when you realize that Obama-- who is in collusion with the Muslim Brotherhood-- goes out of his way to acknowledge Ramadan while ignoring other religious celebrations such as Easter. :smack
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam